Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State (29489 Views)

Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / US Soldiers Spotted Eating Snake Meat In Ghana (photos) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by imstrong1: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Very common sight in the north, when poor people procreate indiscriminately and against all odds this kids survive and allowed to fed for themselves

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by whytediamond(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
keypad1:
Now

Fellow booker, i hail sir.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by whytediamond(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Oh

Greatest space booker. You are sighted oo
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Obudupikin: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
The generation before us failed us.

Now we are failing those after us. sad
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by omonile001(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Zombies, wit dere ways[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by holluphemydavid(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
And his people were shouting Sai baba den, now Buhari dnt even c himself not to talk of D whole northerners
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by anyebedgreat: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
whytediamond:

Greatest space booker. You are sighted oo

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Bism(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Not being jugemental but this all began during this current administration. Me being an eyewitness to the above scene. while at North (2015) I happen to be a food vendor and at one particular event we gather the remains of the food to throw away. lo and behold what I see mad people doing is what a sane boy and men did by feed off the remains. The same event playout in lagos with the victim being a trader who sells sweets and some small petty trade trying to gather remains meant to be thrown away. I was moved to help with the little I had and stop her from gathering it. My friends their is real hardshio in the land only that God should bless us who compassion so that we can helo the needy

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
I feel really sad and Angry when I see this kinda picture poor kid eating from the bin while over here my children are wasting food, fried meat and chicken, bread, rice, potatoes, ice cream, chocolates and vegetables. they even throw away some of their cloths just because they are too lazy to load them into the washing machine. Grrrrrrrr! does anyone know how I can find or were to find this kid? I would love to help.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Maj196(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saddening

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by UbChapter(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
In Niger state? The same state where Babangida who stole more than 80% of the country's wealth is right? God have mercy.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Martin0(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
I feel really sad and Angry when I see this kinda picture poor kid eating from the bin while over here my children are wasting food, fried meat and chicken, bread, rice, potatoes, ice cream, chocolates and vegetables. they even throw away some of their cloths just because they are too lazy to load them into the washing machine. Grrrrrrrr! does anyone know how I can find or were to find this kid? I would love to help.
hmmmm I feel like adopting that child even if am not capable hmmm nigeria is a mess..
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Martin0(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
ajanma2:
I was just sitted outside today at Aluminium village suleja, Niger state when suddenly I say this young guy put his hands in the waste bin and brought out disposed takeaway park and started eating the Remains,I had to secretly snap him..

silver or gold I don't have but I gave him the little I had to purchase food from any nearby mama put...
God help your children..
op a friend is asking how this boy can be locatedDetails please!!!
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by LastProphet: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I once had a policy of not giving able-bodied beggars anything because begging is rare where i grew up.

When i started working in the North, i couldn't take it any more. There are scores of child-beggars on EVERY street corner.

Irresponsible parents who are just heartless. Please don't mind the parents' foolishness, help them when you can.

YES, ,most are able-bodied and begging is a culture in the North, but give your widow's mite when you can afford it

as u are giving they are giving birth to more children just to outnumber the south or Christians. if u check that child now he dosent know his parents he only knows the imam who tells him he's hungry because of buhari ir Jonathan. more than 90 million nigerians are useless and shouldn't have even been born but of course its too late to talk that

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Efewestern: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:

there are poor people in your street or community, start from there. no need looking for this child.. help the ones In your locale. and may God bless you as you do such

life sometimes is not fair to this kid.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Efewestern:

there are poor people in your street or community, start from there. no need looking for this child.. help the ones In your locale. and may God bless you as you do such

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Efewestern:

there are no poor people in my area, believe it or not, besides why can't I start with this child?
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Efewestern: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
there are no poor people in my area, believe it or not, besides why can't I start with this child?

are you in Nigeria?, if yes then go to any orphanage, if no then People can help you distribute anything you sent in to the poor kids, for example you can send in those cloths yours kids are no longer wearing I myself can take it to most poor kids in my community, am from Delta.

So many ways to help to poor, most rich people don't just care about others, people are suffering, some people eat ones a day, sometimes people run here for help and we do donate for them, but due to scammers people no longer want to donate.

Start from somewhere, help the less privileged. thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by paradigmshift(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
BoluGabriel:
I blame the youths of this country. No great country is great without passing through revolution. Stop being beggars to politifcians, to legislooters, to executhieves. Enough is Enough. Tuface chickened out of a protest, for God knows how much.... We must be wise, resilient, defiant, hungry, and mad for revolution.
#NoToRestructuring #YesToRevolution

leave 2face n face your life.
u can lead d protest
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by kk4kiss(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
As if it is a news
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by sagaxity(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
I stand with you but if you go protest, mehn you are on your own...
Nigeria as a Country is Done...

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by donbenie(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
jacksonlows:
The young boy picked up a blue takeaway pack and is seen eating out of a green takeaway pack.

@OP Facts OR Fiction??
I take it you have NEVER been to the North or does the color of the pack matter?
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by ChiefSweetus: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sigh! I HATE how materialistic most of us are.

Many would rather indulge in inane and fleeting pleasures than feed someone like this.
And they;
- Don't miss church
- Don't miss fueling Daddy's jet with tithe

Op, stay blessed.
You fed him. You fed Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by abiolasogey(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
adedayourt:
Lord i break any yoke of poverty in my life!!!

As the heaven is far away from the earth, so shall i be far away from every appearance of poverty.
and me too...AAAAAMMMMEEENNN

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by abiolasogey(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
adedayourt:
Lord i break any yoke of poverty in my life!!!

As the heaven is far away from the earth, so shall i be far away from every appearance of poverty.
and me too...AAAAAMMMMEEENNN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is what Northern Nigeria does with its children, they are the born-troway Mama Piss talked about

Feudalism is an archaic and very evil system!

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by InvertedHammer: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
ajanma2:
I was just sitted outside today at Aluminium village suleja, Niger state when suddenly I say this young guy put his hands in the waste bin and brought out disposed takeaway park and started eating the Remains,I had to secretly snap him..

silver or gold I don't have but I gave him the little I had to purchase food from any nearby mama put...
God help your children..

/.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by akigbemaru: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2017
ajanma2:

God help your children..
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Desyner: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Those are Buhari's foot soldiers.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by ahahnow: 12:49am On Jul 05, 2017
They are the ones who grow up to form gang and rob or kill people. This boy is Evans Jr in the making sad

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by baddosky1: 1:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Serves them right! They all chanted "Sai Buhari" with their parents. Very soon, they'll begin to eat themselves!
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Franky9584(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Aguu di na obodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Visitors Dont Finish The Food Served To Them? / Is Palm Oil Really Bad For Your Health? / Gas Safety Tips Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.