Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108091 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pauladonis(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
laplace19:
"Today I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and the maker have challenged my preconception about fine cooking is a gross understatement. Tomorrow I will come here, hungry for more"
Should be ratatouille...

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pauladonis(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
TheDriller:
I'll be back
Terminator...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Gbelexy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
cooljoe:
ds is either spiderman or harry porter. can't reali remeber which
It's spider man
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pauladonis(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
sarafa68:
U GREW UP WITH ARTIST, AND YOU ARE GOOD IN ACTING. ME, I GREW UP WITH SOLDIERS AND I LEARNT TO TO DIE.
GOT?
ser Bronn of Blackwater...

I'm not sure o...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pauladonis(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
What about this one?
"Yeah, I am a bad guy, look at this bad guy, this is the last time you will see a bad guy like me. No more bad guys like me"...

Though I didn't quote the actor verbatim, you should be able to get the name of the movie...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pauladonis(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
This quote is awkward and may seem foolish, but look deeply at our society and you will see its quite valid...

"STUPIDITY IS ALSO A GIFT OF GOD, BUT ONE MUST NOT MISUSE IT"

I don't believe that God is the author of stupidity tho...

Oya, who sabi the movie/series?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Yewandequeen(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
mayorkyzo:
lols saw the movie over 20times..
lol grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Neyo230(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yes
introvertme:

narcos?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Who's that stumbling around in tthe dark? ! State your business or prepare to get wade!!

Nigga, don't you touch my brother's coat!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Iamthoney(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ambjosh:
you're 100% correct man.
He's one of my favourite character...I got mad love for him no homo though
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
hysteriabox:
Who's that stumbling around in tthe dark? ! State your business or prepare to get wade!!

Django, the D is silent... But its actually waned not wade

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
pauladonis:

GOT?
ser Bronn of Blackwater...

I'm not sure o...
YAEH, IT WAS NED STARK AND VARY WHEN, WHEN VARY PAY HIM HIS LAST VISIT IN THE DONGEON.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
hysteriabox:

JHANGO UNCHAINED

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
'WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY'. I LOVE THIS LINE.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by XKZ(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
...These are professional soldiers, they will isolate you, intimidate you until they find your weakest link and then exploit it.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by sharpchap: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
pauladonis:
What about this one?
"Yeah, I am a bad guy, look at this bad guy, this is the last time you will see a bad guy like me. No more bad guys like me"...

Though I didn't quote the actor verbatim, you should be able to get the name of the movie...
scarface

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by sharpchap: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
BarryCham:
If you wanna shoot, shoot and don't talk
Tuco, the good the bad and the ugly
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by sharpchap: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
ClassicTJ:
"I'll take his face off"
face off
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by prahcetomi(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Naturalobserver:
Alan Turing,the enigma
wink

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by sharpchap: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2017
realmindz:
You're the best. You're the sh.it Aleksei, you're the shi.t! You're the sh.it! You're the sh.it!

You know who's going to inherit the Earth? Arms dealers. Because everyone else is too busy killing each other. That's the secret to survival. Never go to war. Especially with yourself.

I was an equal opportunity merchant of death.

Can you get me the gun of Rambo?
Part one or part 2 or 3
I have only seen part 1

No one can stop this shed of blood.
It's bloodshed.
Thank you but I prefer it my own way
lord of war
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pauladonis(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2017
sharpchap:
scarface
R
You're correct...
Al Pacino was a freak...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Django, the D is silent... But its actually waned not wade
Thnx.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by souloho19(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
laplace19:
"Today I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and the maker have challenged my preconception about fine cooking is a gross understatement. Tomorrow I will come here, hungry for more"

Ratatouille - ego
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by henrygentle: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hadeehart101:
Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours...

I LOVE YOU
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by souloho19(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
"Who is this?"
"You know I asked my self this same thing when my dad passed, I said who is this man"
"No no...who's in the casket.. You got Jacki chan in there!"
"Woa..this kind of thing almost never happens"
"Almost never happens? Look if my father isn't in this casket in an hour you're gonnahave to take his place"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hayboss: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
'She has a ghost'
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Sirme411(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
1. "you cant take command"
2."three things that cant be hidden for Long #TheSun,the moon nd the Truth"
3. "keep your car,your respect is enough for me"
4. "Rock,Paper,scissors,Grenade"
5. "When the piglets hear how the old boar suffered they'll begin to Grumble"
6. "Baazinga"

Just get 5 Correctly....i Promise who ever gets it...MTN RECHARGE CARD....jez write d answers nd ur phone number
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Marshalees10(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nairaboi:
haha! Its John Wick
You fucking got it.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by dikachi01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
busted fast five (pt 5)
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Napoleon27(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
coolviv:

Cross: The Last Don
Not Cross...
It was Pipi de Lena, Cross' father who said it, after Dante shot him.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DrClemzzY(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
LadyJasper:

This is deep, what movie is it from? I need to see it.
the statement was made by general xue rengui to his p.a hongpei in the movie dae joyoung
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DrClemzzY(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
LadyJasper:
This is deep, what movie is it from? I need to see it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply)

The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE <<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.