Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108227 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DrClemzzY(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
LadyJasper:

This is deep, what movie is it from? I need to see it.
the statement was made by general xue rengui to his p.a hongpei in the movie dae joyoung

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DrClemzzY(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
"Closing time...you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by ukehnonny: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
jaywhoco:
jack Titanic
wow. Perfect

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by slimfresh(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Who will get this......
"Better q witty fool than a foolish wit"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by slimfresh(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Who will get this......
"Better a witty fool than a foolish wit"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2017
"left is right and right is left.The way ahead is the way behind...Heed my words with due concern,for one of you will not return".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by AlamienDagash(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
never underestimate the power of a common man
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by judycourtney: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2017
기도리뱡젛픙
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by judycourtney: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2017
One who possesses the spear of destiny possesses the fate of the world in his hands
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Kamoryemi2580(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

How I met your mother

nope.. about last night... Kelvin Hart.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
How about this one....

My father always said that you should never trust a person that needed something from you... and he also said he'd never met anyone who didn't need something.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by JFT24(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dead Men Tell no Tale
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2017
We are captives of our own identities living in prison of our own creation.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:37am On Aug 21, 2017
You remember me?

We spoke two days ago... On the phone

I told you would find you
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
You remember me?
We spoke two days ago... On the phone
I told you would find you
TAKEN

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by ibrews: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2017
My name is Kanan Stark, I'm a no good motherfucker.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by JhyMedex: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Ashley86400:
Speaker 1- I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.

Speaker 2- Whoever said that didn't have enough enemies.

Can anyone guess the movie and the people who engaged in the conversation.
game of thrones season 4..King Stannis!! cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by kingsamm(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Flygeriansteve:
Don't ever betray me. If you betray me, I'll cut that pretty co.ck of yours and wear it round me neck
Game of thrones...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
MY COCK PRESSES ON.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by DrClemzzY(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
MY COCK PRESSES ON.
Hmmm. Rooster no be preeq?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by lukman: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
i didn't steal anything, i came to return what I stole.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
lukman:
i didn't steal anything, i came to return what I stole.
Wait!, i didn't steal anything, i was returning what i stole... Antman
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by bot101(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2017
meneski:
... I don 4gt the name but na cartoon oh. Abi na rat......

Hahah. The name is Ratatouille.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by bot101(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2017
What is your name? I am You.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by bot101(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Cody, if you see this, run like mad.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by ogbiwa: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
"And who are you? the proud lord said, that I must bow so low? only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know"

"In a coat of gold, or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, and mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours"

"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of castamere, and now the rains weep o'er his halls, with no one there to hear. Yes now the rains weep o'er his halls, and not a sooul to hear."

Best movie theme song/soundtrack ever written
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by fredagu: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
rakabuba001:
Rastogi you are Rusticated cheesy grin
3 idiots my bést indian movie

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by richie3d(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Yepi Kaye mother fucker
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Reekadojnr: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
whitebeard:
".chase excellence, and success will chase you."
three idiots
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
judycourtney:
기도리뱡젛픙

有七條河流
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hadow(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
the funi thing about placing ur feet on a tiger's neck is u can neva let it up
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by bot101(m): 2:25am On Sep 04, 2017
hadow:
the funi thing about placing ur feet on a tiger's neck is u can neva let it up

Fast and furious - fate of the furious

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.