Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108388 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ibrahim505(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2018
horneyking:
The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity
After earth 2013
Cypher-raighe (willsmith) inspiring kitai (jaden smith) to be brave against the Ursa.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by SmartMindsFx: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
If you don't time your time, Your time will time you untimely.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by offidehogaga22(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
a storm is coming I am the storm . .. ... dread it run from it destiny still arrives
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
hysteriabox:
"A man gets the wife he deserves"
I you get this one, I ll send you recharge card
A good woman.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Manu3l:

A good woman.

Wow. You got me. Recharge card coming up.
Wait o.... Shey Google served as gentle reminder ko?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
hysteriabox:
Wow. You got me. Recharge card coming up. Wait o.... Shey Google served as gentle reminder ko?
I actually asked my kid sister.. Movie freak. But I still have my recharge card ko? Yellow network pls

3 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Manu3l:

I actually asked my kid sister.. Movie freak.
But I still have my recharge card ko?
Yellow network pls
Sending it first thing. Kudos
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Manu3l:

A good woman.

Sent

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2018
hysteriabox:
Sent
Received. Merci

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nicklaus619(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2018
I thought you leaving without saying goodbye, actually u never said goodbye. cry .
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by KingzleyTLB(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kingluqman89:
"I dont have friends, I have family"
Dom toreto..fast and furious

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by KingzleyTLB(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
muller101:
I killed them with one bullet All seven of them
rango
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by KingzleyTLB(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nicklaus619:
I thought you leaving without saying goodbye, actually u never said goodbye. cry .
fast and furious

3 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Gosj01(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
offidehogaga22:
a storm is coming
I am the storm
dread it run from it
destiny still arrives

Tom cruise second scene when collecting the package from the mail man

Mission Impossible
latest edition. I don forget the name sef
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
offidehogaga22:
a storm is coming
I am the storm
dread it run from it
destiny still arrives
Avengers infinity war. My Nigga Thanos grin

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Herlertah(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
"I don't have the luxury of falling to pieces because everyone is looking onto me to make the right decision"

I will be so happy if someone gets this
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Herlertah(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Herlertah(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
dgalon:
And as for you lot... yes, I murdered your loved ones!

I killed your harlot. I rid the world of your slum. And I freed you from your decrepit mother.

So, what of it? Each and every one of you stands here today because I willed it to be so.

This mockery of a trial is allowed only because of me. And your very immortality is a gift... from me. A debt that you can never repay. One that far offsets all of my supposed crimes.

I... owe... you... nothing.

So, go on!

Kill me!

I welcome the peace of death as a reprieve from this tedium. I will die suffering but a taste of the agony I have inflicted upon all of you. The scales remain in my favor. And in the end, you will all know that I won.

You will remember me, ........................ your maker.

The Originals

Said by Klaus Mikaelson Himself!!! The King!!

I love that English Actor

3 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by ethanscott: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2018
I am Batman!!! Guess this please
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hysteriabox(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
"who the hell do you think your talking to?! Av been around, you know. There was a time I could see...

... But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There's no prosthetic for that"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Iseoluwani: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:

The Originals

Said by Klaus Mikaelson Himself!!! The King!!
I love that English Actor
m still looking forward for the continuation of the season filn
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Herlertah(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Iseoluwani:

m still looking forward for the continuation of the season filn
They are starting a spin off of The Originals

Call The Legacies. All about Hope Mikaelson
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Iseoluwani: 1:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:
They are starting a spin off of The Originals
Call The Legacies. All about Hope Mikaelson
tnks will watch out for it
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Herlertah(m): 1:52am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=74255483]

tnks
will watch out for it[/quote/]
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by germaphobe(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
"the thought of you getting hurt is not an option i'm willing to entertain"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by SmellingAnus(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
They can't dance forever...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nicklaus619:
fast and furious. paul walker's Last act

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by cooljoe(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Herlertah:
"I don't have the luxury of falling to pieces because everyone is looking onto me to make the right decision"

sounds like what tywin lannister will say
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Herlertah(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2019
cooljoe:
sounds like what tywin lannister will say
No.....at all undecided
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Goalnaldo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
" And am just a college girl from Long Island city who loves to fvck old people "
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by germaphobe(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Herlertah:

arrow
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nnamdiosu(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2019
SmartMindsFx:
If you don't time your time, Your time will time you untimely.

Akin and pawpaw smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.