Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust (35544 Views)

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Nnamdi98(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2017
k
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Buhari please come home, the house is upside down.
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Islie: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Only miscreants would kick against the senate headed by our incorruptible saraki

Saraki is the reason we still in democracy cause left to buhari he's ready to destroy the country

you need a brain transplant

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by nototribalist: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Akinz0126:
Make we divide sef ojare else we'll continue to go in circle
you Afonjas will go when your Fulani masters say so.
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Islie:

you need a brain transplant
shocked I think say you be robot before shocked
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Nigeriadondie: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Nigerians are as shameless and corrupt as our politicians. Remember leaders of a country is defined by its people.
I am shocked that Nigerians support these bunch of criminals in senate. They truly get d type of leaders they get. Useless senators and house of reps that earns so much as allowance and yet embezzle constituency allowance and still blame d executive for the decay in infrastructurr when they are also part of d problem as there is no projects to show for

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by 88natzy(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Some people misunderstood the issue at hand. What's the relevance of the upper chamber if the result of their scrutiny isn't adhered to by the executive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by peacemara54(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Akinz0126(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
you Afonjas will go when your Fulani masters say so.

Oga Nawa for you ooooo your Monika said it all sha
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by babablogger: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by greatiyk4u(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Only miscreants would kick against the senate headed by our incorruptible saraki

Saraki is the reason we still in democracy cause left to buhari he's ready to destroy the country

Are you for real or just being ridiculous
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by jidxin(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Guys don't mind Afonjas, they're pained because saraki and Dino meleye defeated thiefnubuu the Cocaine dealer.

Thiefnubuu is now hiding in Lagos, waiting for osibande to be thrown out too from aso rock.

Afonjas leave saraki alone your god thiefnubuu have failed. Go and drink your toilet broom soup it might make you maggots high this morning.
wow I cant fathom ur level of intelligence but I can equate it to dat of a oig cos its still one of d intelligent animal in d animal Kingdom. see how u detailed a sensitive nd topical issues like dz ....I know ur type u ve nothing to offer. ....seriously I'm abashed

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Dee60: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Sarki and his co-cabals cannot read between the lines. They are so enmeshed in filthy lucre, ill-gotten wealth that they cannot decipher the agitation in the land. They fail to see that the Senate has long ago become a moribund and irrelevant body of people who only think about their pockets!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by sheyinoni(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2017
lytech1:
With this point of view,i suspect BUBU IS DEAD.

Good news though,but i dont just trust this fake pastor called OSINBAJO.

HE will surely dance to the tune of the CABALS IF HE EVENtually emerge as the president.

SO no differnce.

All i want is the death of the zoo call NIGERIA
Ur foolishness no get sleep mode? Morning no sense night time the worse, must you type nonsense just for likes?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by charlesucheh(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

chai!! A one sided Nigga spotted

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2017
This senate has led Nigeria into destruction. We may purge ourselves of these slave masters
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by benzems(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Guys don't mind Afonjas, they're pained because saraki and Dino meleye defeated thiefnubuu the Cocaine dealer.

Thiefnubuu is now hiding in Lagos, waiting for osibande to be thrown out too from aso rock.

Afonjas leave saraki alone your god thiefnubuu have failed. Go and drink your toilet broom soup it might make you maggots high this morning.

That's why Trump did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlxnPzUf9to
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by eph12(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Saraki and the other clowns in the senate will be served in due time. For now, let them continue to enjoy their moment of triumph.

This is not the time for any presidency vs senate fight. The acting president should continue to work towards calming down the tension in the country and ignore the provocations coming from the Senate. Wisdom and diplomacy is what he needs now and not another public fight with a set of people who are hell bent on creating confusion.
This is really amusing. We just learnt recently that the approval of the legislatures is not needed when the executive make appointments, so why is this generating so much attention? Is this really necessary? When the senators said no to an appointment, did the executive not go ahead with it? So why do their approval matter now? Or we just enjoy insulting the legislatures without critically analysing things? They are the ready made scapegoat when things go wrong.
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by ReubenE(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Thank you sir.
Some Nigerians are very dramatic. Putting their own opinion of Saraki above what the law says is laughable.

Saraki is a necessary evil, and we must commend him for standing up to executive rascality.
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by wildchild1: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Hehehehehehe

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by SharkTank(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Which Nigerians are blasting him? They should stop generalizing things this way. I like the fact they wanna drop the mere commissioner
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by eph12(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Dee60:

Sarki and his co-cabals cannot read between the lines. They are so enmeshed in filthy lucre, ill-gotten wealth that they cannot decipher the agitation in the land. They fail to see that the Senate has long ago become a moribund and irrelevant body of people who only think about their pockets!
You sure that they are irrelevant? You wouldn't be talking about them if they are.
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by sergiolefty(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2017
why you na dey complain now.....jagaban saw it coming and try to prevent him from being the senate president but your mumu president keep mute.....and I do wonder if they are in d same political party
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Buharimustgo: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Let Osinbanjo obey the law jare,what rubbish?
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Viergeachar: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians should cut Saraki some slack jor.

He has done well so far.

Slavish abaribe and marafa should be dealt with instead.
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by farem: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:

When the chips are down, I think the Yoruba will be in a win-win situation.

Saraki or Osinbajo, it's Yoruba.

It's only a political fool that will think Saraki is not a Yoruba man. Originated from egba land. Also, during 2015 presidential contest, the hausa claimed Saraki was not a hausa man and that he couldn't even speak Hausa fluently but Yoruba language.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2017
am an afonja
I am a youth and see that this senate is the worst in Nigeria's history....thieves leading thieves
I support unanimously Olisa Agbakoba's position, it is the plain truth and I will like to be on the side of truth in history.
If marriage can be divorced if USSR can be broken apart THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT NIGERIA DIS-INTEGRATING but it must be done peacefully
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by megakilo(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
lytech1:
With this point of view,i suspect BUBU IS DEAD.

Good news though,but i dont just trust this fake pastor called OSINBAJO.

HE will surely dance to the tune of the CABALS IF HE EVENtually emerge as the president.

SO no differnce.

Yati yati
All i want is the death of the zoo call NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by Buharimustgo: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Don't mind the hypocrites ,Buhari is a disaster for Nigeria's democracy and unity,at least before them,they are first hand witnesses at the present state of things
Re: Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

CROWNWEALTH019:

Come and KANU will show you the way to freedom... The marriage has ended .

why can't u concentrate on ur Biafra, it is corrupt minded idiots like u, who blatantly support corruption that will make me fight to the death than Allow my darling Aks to ever be associated with ur corrupt riddled minded lot.

Unam Ikot mkpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping / Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.