Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet (566 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Pictures / How To Recover Deleted Pictures On Android Device / Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet
One of the most frustrating thing you might come across while using your Device is losing your important files. By mistake, you might have deleted your important files and you might be wondering how possible you can retrieve them back.
Diskdigger can recover your lost or deleted files in a twinkle of an eye. Whether you mistakenly delete it or you formatted your memory card.
diskdigger-pro-file-recovery-
Diskdigger works with rooted and non-rooted devices. For the non-rooted, it has some few limitations as pictures recovered mostly are thumbnails but rooted devices can recover the original file that was deleted.
The free version can only recover pictures and mp4 but for the sake of this tutorial, I will be giving you the direct download link to the PRO version .
Where Can I download?
Download Diskdigger PRO from http://www.revdl.com/diskdigger-pro-file-recovery-android.html/
DiskDigger can recover the following file types: JPG,
PNG, MP4 / M4A / 3GP / MOV, GIF, MP3, AMR,
WAV, TIF, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, DNG, ORF,
DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, PDF, XPS,
ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG, ZIP, APK, EPUB, SNB,
VCF, RAR.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet by pressplay411(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sounds too good to be true.
Will check it out.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet by ipobarecriminals: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
sad sad sad abeg,my memory card mistakenly got cut.How can I recover my pictures/video especially my daughter .I'll appreciate unable kind assistance

(1) (Reply)

Apple Will Make Only OLED Iphones From 2018 / Photos Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Seen Online / Six Exciting Things About Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.