Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" (30749 Views)

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by oshe11: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2017
k
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by lenghtinny(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Yung6ix is more concerned about cashing out in his yahoo yahoo work than exploding as a rapper angry..
That's why he's neither here nor there in the music industry

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Celebrities and fake lives. that's why I don't get moved by their show off
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by selfmadeboss: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2017
i believe that guy. youngsix cant deny it. just hear his replies
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Benekruku(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
He should ask Modsfucker, His father spent every penny he made from odd jobs on him and still never became a child he could publicly boast about.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Olibboy: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Heartmender1:
grin
but dej loaf had a dream i.e I had a dream I was so rich I woke I was so rich. YOU AIN'T A DREAMER.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by skimmy005: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
MirJay:
undecided.. Why will he blow? When the witches in Edo state has the ability to kidnap a good song before it even comes ro heart.

Yung6ix is lyrically better than all rappers in Naija excluding MI
mugu witin concern edo state with young6ix Goat

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by ta4ba3(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
That boy get money pass young6ix o... don't even go there
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Olibboy: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2017
CoolSmithz:

bro, he lives in the same estate with me,
do i really need to modify that?
Don't mind attention seeker. Guy I will come to ur estate I wanna see yung6ix for a deal.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by whizzyleejr(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Super story, he don blow, dhorrrrrrr
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by tboss4real247: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Spend ke? shocked

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by akphrat(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=MirJay post=58142046] undecided.. Why will he blow? When the witches in Edo state has the ability to kidnap a good song before it even comes ro heart.

Yung6ix is lyrically better than all rappers in Naija excluding MI[. Why you no get sense at all. If them list top10 rappers for 9ja. He cannot. Make the list at all
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Yung6 is seriously underrated, dude is better than a lot of these a listers.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=akphrat post=58142731][/quote]wetin u know?

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Orpe7(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Na dem na
Igbos
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by modsfucker: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:
He should ask Modsfucker, His father spent every penny he made from odd jobs on him and still never became a child he could publicly boast about.

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Plasme(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
See gobe... In other news abeg ciick the below n show me some luv. http:www.nairaland.com/3901651/investment-opportunity-invest-token-get
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by holluphemydavid(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
fake life style even the up coming artist
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by experimentist: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Mr sponsor, BH bomb fall on you grin undecided
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by MEILYN(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Some nairalanders need brain. I don't know how many of you think most times before writing a comment. Your opinions about some certain issues is really shocking. I thought Nairaland was filled with intelligent people but I was wrong.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by otijah(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I just checked out the guy on instagram. The guy get mouth o! Its like he is a wire wire guy...this one that in one of the pictures on his page he hailed one of the biggest wire guys in Nigeria "mompha" shocked
O boy just checked him too, what does these guys do for a living sef?
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nbote(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2017
We all know Young6ix is jus using music as a front for internet runs... Dats why he can afford to claim "balling" even without blowing on the music scene yet... All of dem na wire ppl
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58134228] shocked

Yung6ix should quit music and take up job as a sales boy at Computer Village.
undecided
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All the folks he started out with in the industry have left his sorry ass behind.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Antoeni(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
U d sponsor, what do u do for a living, ur sources of income pls
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All the folks he started out with in the industry have left his sorry ass behind.

You are just a f00l and must be a child to reason that way.. Real men know not to compare their rate of progress to other people.. Your pace fast or slow always comes with golden wisdom for you to either learn from or ignore at your own detriment.. Someone like you will be jumping from one line of business to another instead of modifying your methods and improving your game. Let me give you a quick example Lil Wayne you know today started out in 1996 with a group called hot boyz and juvenile Was the lead rapper Lil Wayne was just background stuff. I still have "get it how you live" on my phone today and juvenile's " back that azz up" his single ft Wayne cos they were one of favorite tracks then because of juvenile..It took until 2008 Tha Carter III album single lollipop for lil'Wayne to finally blow out and he's been up there while guys like Juvenile are no where to be found.. So stop your mumu hating. People like you are bad influence to friends in trying times.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Yung6 is seriously underrated, dude is better than a lot of these a listers.
I tell you! Trying to fit in is really affecting him
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by KingDizzle(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2017
CoolSmithz:
yung6ix stays in my estate, the boy is balling big time, please what exactly is hr showing ofg with that doesn't belong to him?
all these people seeking online fame,
mtcheew

It is one thing to be balling and it is another thing to be balling with your own stuffs. We all are not new to the life most Nigerian celebs live. Due to their little fame, people hang around them and spend mostly for them.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by udemzyudex(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Baddest69:
That one that looks like a dog that have not eaten for a month like that sponsored Yung6ix

Attention seekers everywhere

Destiny killers everywhere

Enemies of progress everywhere

Scammers everywhere

No be by body size or look ooo, from the post, yung6 didn't dispute any of his claim.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Baddest69(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
udemzyudex:

No be by body size or look ooo, from the post, yung6 didn't dispute any of his claim.
so because he 'hol bar'.
He now have to go to instagram to rant ba?

Its obvious he never wanted 6ix to be successful.don't tell me about money he spent on him

All these wire wire boiz don't ever trust them

there is no diff. Between wire wire and rituals ... Voodoo must be involved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant / Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.