Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" (30776 Views)

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Sezua(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
MirJay:
undecided.. Why will he blow? When the witches in Edo state has the ability to kidnap a good song before it even comes ro heart.

Yung6ix is lyrically better than all rappers in Naija excluding MI
Yungsix is not from Edo, neither is he based in Edo state
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by ITCareer14: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Need a website to showcase your services or tell prospective clients about your business?
Get in touch with the webgurus and experience a boost in your business!!

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Dramadiddy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
you don't have to be singing everytime to make money through music.. for those people asking when he last made money, some people don't even sing and they're making it big time in the music industry
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by XaintJoel20: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
MirJay:
undecided.. Why will he blow? When the witches in Edo state has the ability to kidnap a good song before it even comes ro heart.

Yung6ix is lyrically better than all rappers in Naija excluding MI

Please is Yung6ix from Edo state?
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by kullozone(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baddest69:
so because he 'hol bar'.
He now have to go to instagram to rant ba?

Its obvious he never wanted 6ix to be successful.don't tell me about money he spent on him

All these wire wire boiz don't ever trust them

there is no diff. Between wire wire and rituals ... Voodoo must be involved

How did you know he never wanted the rapper to prosper You know how their beef take start sef? You know wetin 6 don post about the guy too?
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Baddest69(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
kullozone:

How did you know he never wanted the rapper to prosper You know how their beef take start sef? You know wetin 6 don post about the guy too?
baba na dem know wetin dey pepe dem for body

I ain't supporting 6ix nor the guy
Its their business

When things were smooth between then me and you no know oo
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by cosmicrayboi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baddest69:
That one that looks like a dog that have not eaten for a month like that sponsored Yung6ix

Attention seekers everywhere

Destiny killers everywhere

Enemies of progress everywhere

Scammers everywhere
but remember, we are all scammers
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Baddest69(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
cosmicrayboi:
but remember, we are all scammers
please elucidate

How are we all scammers?

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by misspineapple(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
dairykidd:

You are just a f00l and must be a child to reason that way.. Real men know not to compare their rate of progress to other people.. Your pace fast or slow always comes with golden wisdom for you to either learn from or ignore at your own detriment.. Someone like you will be jumping from one line of business to another instead of modifying your methods and improving your game. Let me give you a quick example Lil Wayne you know today started out in 1996 with a group called hot boyz and juvenile Was the lead rapper Lil Wayne was just background stuff. I still have "get it how you live" on my phone today and juvenile's " back that azz up" his single ft Wayne cos they were one of favorite tracks then because of juvenile..It took until 2008 Tha Carter III album single lollipop for lil'Wayne to finally blow out and he's been up there while guys like Juvenile are no where to be found.. So stop your mumu hating. People like you are bad influence to friends in trying times.
Lol..Seems u dont no him well..Dont waste ur energy abeg..Me i jes smile anytim i read his comment

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Victorwale: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
if yung6ix doesnt have anything to do with him, he wont reply him this much. i believe some part of what the guy said. Yung6ix might not be broke but not up to what he claims or shows to be.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Kendroid: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Did u just say "Popular Nigerian Rapper??" undecided undecided
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
BadBlaize:
Froget dat thing yungsix no broke

Guy hide
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by daamazing(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Heartmender1:
grin
please what app do you use in creating this pictures? Thanks!
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Heartmender1: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
daamazing:
please what app do you use in creating this pictures? Thanks!
kindly download Pixiz app on play store or visit the website directly at www.pixiz.com
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by daamazing(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Heartmender1:
kindly download Pixiz app on play store or visit the website directly at www.pixiz.com
jahbless.. Thanks
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Whether sponspor or not, yung6ix has been quite successful, numbers don't lie, I'm not too sure but he can boast as a rapper in Nigeria with over a million views on a video, yung6ix has a record deal of $500,000 and i think he owns his record label KK that had a deal with TBM to be kktbm, I'm a fan, The boy makes good music and the yung6ix was in dubai performing 3days ago, there's no made person today who never had sponsors, so this guy should stop being pained over some misunderstanding.

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by ayusco85(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
HottestFire:
Why the guy dey vex? He should just...

grin

Wow. Best meme gif ever. Please can u send it to my whatsapp? Am a die hard HIMYM fan
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by StunnerG(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yung6ix should quit music and take up job as a sales boy at Computer Village.

All the folks he started out with in the industry have left his sorry ass behind.
really?
Like for real
I'm pretty sure you are just hearing of this dude for the first time
*sips beer* oya vanessa play me. 'wo wo wo wo who wo wo wo put some respect on my name
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by BadBlaize(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2017
michael142:

Guy hide
sharap
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by LargeBreed(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2017
2dice01:
Bros na you get that Estate abi na sleepgrin of tongue
Dude! U ain't gat chill. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.