Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB (1799 Views)

Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) / Biafra: 40 Members Missing After Police, Army Attacked Us In Anambra - IPOB. / Anambra Election: Court Stops Obiano From Campaigning As APGA Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by ISKANDER23RD(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted to the alleged report which claims its leader Nnamdi Kanu declared Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano free of complicity in the alleged massacre of IPOB members and Biafrans at large in the State.

The group’s media and publicity secretary, Emma Powerful in a statement made available to ORIENTAL TIMES said Obiano was in actual fact indicted by Kanu for doing nothing in his capacity as the chief security officer of the state to stop the massacre.

IPOB however insisted that it will continue to hold the governor responsible for the death of IPOB family members in Anambra until result of the findings of a panel of inquiry proves otherwise.

The statement read in full: “We the members of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu disassociate our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu over the purported and concocted rumours going round the city that during his visit to Eze Eri Eze Chukwu Emeka of Agulu Eri that he exonerated Chief Willie Obiano the Governor of Anambra State from the massacre of IPOB members and Biafrans at Nkpor on the 29th and 30th of May 2016 during the remembrance day celebration.

“We want to make it categorically clear that IPOB leader did not exonerate Obiano but instead indicted him for not halting the massacre as the chief security officer of the state and also for reporting to the kangaroo Army Board of Enquiry that nobody was killed at Nkpor and Onitsha head bridge when there are innumerable eye witness accounts backed up by video and pictorial evidence, the evidences was presented to the well recognized international human rights organizations in the world like Amnesty International, Human Right Watch etc.

“We IPOB is holding Governor Obiano responsible because about 60 of those butchered and buried in mass graves by Hausa Fulani dominated Islamic Army of Northern Nigeria, voted for him during his last election, IPOB campaigned door to door for his election in 2014.

“To put the record straight, we are aware that Governor Obiano did not kill anybody by himself or fired anybody with bullets but as the number one citizen and chief security officer of the state he is culpable for not rising up on time to stop the massacre of those that campaigned vigorously for him in 2014 rather he came up through his information commissioner condemned and tagged the innocent civilians who gathered to celebrate their fallen heroes and heroines during the war of genocide against the people of Biafra in 1967 and 1970 as miscreants and hoodlums who came to destroy the state, is on record. Obiano must come out openly and tell the public what actually happened on that particular day in Anambra State.

“There is no way these explanations amount to endorsement unless those that watched the video of the meeting between our leader and Eze Chukwu Emeka Eri the 34th need psychiatric help or examination in their brains. Our request from Willie Obiano remains that he must constitute an independent panel with powers to subpoena witnesses and documents to thoroughly investigate what happened in public.

“Only the result of the findings of the panel of inquiry will exonerate or clear Obiano’s name. As long as the status quo remains, we will continue to hold Obiano responsible for the death of IPOB family members in Anambra State. The gruesome massacre of IPOB members at Nkpor, Awka and Head Bridge Onitsha all in Anambra State under the watch of Obiano is one of the reasons why there will be no election in Anambra State come 18 November 2017.

“IPOB have no control over what people say or media outlets that wish to report such news.

“What we know is that IPOB will defend whatever our leader say anywhere anyplace because he has not lied to IPOB and he cannot do that because he visited Agulueri and Umuleri the home town of Willie Obiano.

“More so, every event, trip or gathering made by our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is meticulously documented and recorded for posterity. Anybody who is in doubt of what transpired during his visit to Eze Chukwu Emeka Eri should refer to the widely circulated video of Mazi Nnandi Kanu’s trip to Aguleri and Umuleri.

http://biafrasay.com/p/326896/nnamdi-kanu-never-exonerated-obiano-from-massacre-of-biafran

SOURCE: http://biafrasay.com

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by Luisema4luv(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Issorite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by Lajet: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Obiano is a crook he never condemned the killing of innocent people the Army killed in Nkpor . Since IPOB released statement that election will not hold in Anambra state Obiano have not release any statement as State Governor and Chief security officer of the state to condemn IPOB because he is afraid that Biafra supporters may not vote for him if he try that.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor5: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
I talk am. Obiano Media Crew were busy circulating rubbish inside their N50 blogs when Kanu never said anything.

How can you exonerate a governor who said nothing as hundreds of his subjects were killed by Army and police? OK, he didn't order them to be killed? Why can't he release a statement to condemn or praise the zoo soldiers for decimating innocent pro Biafrans at Head Bridge Onitsha and even inside a church in Nkpor?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor5:
I talk am. Obiano Media Crew were busy circulating rubbish inside their N50 blogs when Kanu never said anything.

How can you exonerate a governor who said nothing as hundreds of his subjects were killed by Army and police? OK, he didn't order them to be killed? Why can't he release a statement to condemn or praise the zoo soldiers for decimating innocent pro Biafrans at Head Bridge Onitsha and even inside a church in Nkpor?
Watch and decide for yourself

https://video.flos3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/19749872_1433146496723747_3945183497261416448_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjoxMzE4LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeG5-0sopNEX7haKPUbyzGe4qwc2muGCpeWQTlXthu3LQgks3aQkdGQTogcyBYCTXnufqBiMcbX9RnWGMhn99gZb2E1jggdl0USKQ_sqSGN8soIPbV4M4KYpwzm54O93T9Q&oh=607b39ae4bbea7f153cd9d2fc549f024&oe=595A3436
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by NwaAmaikpe: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Obiano,

I have never believed in Obiano...
Tell me, who believes in an occultic man with side-parting in his hair. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by ISKANDER23RD(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:

https://video.flos3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/19749872_1433146496723747_3945183497261416448_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjoxMzE4LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeG5-0sopNEX7haKPUbyzGe4qwc2muGCpeWQTlXthu3LQgks3aQkdGQTogcyBYCTXnufqBiMcbX9RnWGMhn99gZb2E1jggdl0USKQ_sqSGN8soIPbV4M4KYpwzm54O93T9Q&oh=607b39ae4bbea7f153cd9d2fc549f024&oe=595A3436

Even if he made the mistake he can retract his statement or explain himself. many people are anxiously waiting for him to fall. obiano is trying to score some point and get off the hook even going to as far as asking eze nri to beg on his behalf
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by CaptainGOOD: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:

Link cant open... so u mean kanu said it himself?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Idiots, we have October 1st at hand and some fools are masturbating over November 18 election in Anambra. What are the plans about evacuating our people from the north?
Are we sacrificing over 70% of our population because we need a Biafra?
Continue your lies, Obiano never directed any killing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by ISKANDER23RD(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Idiots, we have October 1st at hand and some fools are masturbating over November 18 election in Anambra. What are the plans about evacuating our people from the north?
Are we sacrificing over 70% of our population because we need a Biafra?
Continue your lies, Obiano never directed any killing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by 9jabull: 1:07am On Jul 05, 2017
I said it on this forum that Obiano's started from the very day he supervised Nigeria army to massacre Biafrans in Onitsha & Nkpor and refuse to conduct enquiries on the issues and later run to Abuja to testify against his dead brothers & sisters because of his second tenure .
The battle line has been drawn let's watch & see as it unfolds.
The sun must rise from the east.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 1:30am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=ISKANDER23RD post=58134474][/quote]What is the plan before October 1st ultimatum for our brothers in the north
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by bakila: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2017
9jabull:
I said it on this forum that Obiano's started from the very day he supervised Nigeria army to massacre Biafrans in Onitsha & Nkpor and refuse to conduct enquiries on the issues and later run to Abuja to testify against his dead brothers & sisters because of his second tenure .
The battle line has been drawn let's watch & see as it unfolds.
The sun must rise from the east.
Is the Sun rising from the west in where you live?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by cjrane: 4:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Useless APC thugs suddenly have changed themselves to IPOB.
Yeye pipul. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2017
NO ELECTION IN IGBOLAND...WE CAN'T BE CLAMOURING FOR BIAFRA AND STILL BE PARTICIPATING IN NIGERIAN ELECTORIAL PROCESS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 5:35am On Jul 05, 2017
OBIANU BU EWU MAKA IWU ONYERE KA EGBUO NDI IPOB N' NKPOR...OBIANO MUST NOT SMEAR THAT SIT AGAIN,BIAFRA(TRAIN)HAS LEFT THE STATION
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
NO ELECTION IN IGBOLAND...WE CAN'T BE CLAMOURING FOR BIAFRA AND STILL BE PARTICIPATING IN NIGERIAN ELECTORIAL PROCESS
hahahahahahaha this is a typical
okuku erile eri
obosaa abosaa
meaning if a fowl cannot eat it will rather scatter it..

i know you as an anti ipob APGA pdp
Infact you're full apc guy gunning for ngige now you're capitalizing on ipob directives and basking on that
hahahahahahaha
nonsobaba coman see ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by yang(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Obiano is a devil. An evil liar and criminal who supervised the killing of my people

The worst part is that the idiot still wants to be governor

What is the job of a governor? Is it to supervise the killing of people by army and police

Chineke ga akpo unu nine oku
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by SARMAT: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
OBIANU BU EWU MAKA IWU ONYERE KA EGBUO NDI IPOB N' NKPOR...OBIANO MUST NOT SMEAR THAT SIT AGAIN,BIAFRA(TRAIN)HAS LEFT THE STATION

ISEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Link cant open... so u mean kanu said it himself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OADo_mOKCP4
have finally arrived, we have reached the River Head. The reason i call Igwe my Lord is because he his the chief priest of of a holy land Aguleri is a holy place and the origination of all of us. What we are only begging our leader is one vital thing we all know. My cause of my joy today is finding myself standing before His royal Majesty talking and the whole world is watching and listening. What i am saying is this, Anytime i am on my robe praying, i am not mad, now you see, When we talk of Israel, talk of the holy place of the lord in our struggle for biafra, We are not mad and so i greet the people of this town, It is a great town because people from here are great persons who do great things If you are an Igbo person, a Biafran, then you are rooted in this Land, I pray in the name of of the lord most high, creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end that he will bless this community, He will bless his Royal Majesty, He will bless all of us, anyone is wants the good, success and progress. The governor is from aguleri, right?, i came into anambra yesterday,i went to a couple of places and[Paused] Igwe, please permit me to say this . Despite the fact i my heart is bitter, i would say it loud and clear, THERE'S NO TIME GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO INSTRUCTED THE POLICE OR THE ARMY TO SHOOT ON OUR SIBLINGS. I don't lay false accusations on people, i said it before and i know he heard it but what i am begging HRM to tell the Governor is our dissatisfaction about him is this, He has not said they should stop killing his people I campaigned for him, Iwas abroad campaigning for him, i myself standing here vowed that instead allowing APC win Anambra, We''ll all go into the grave. If i must let you know, I am the APGA Chairman UK and Europe, Hope you know that. As the APGA Chairman, I decided to come down to discuss Biafra, i was arrested and sent to prison I have stayed there and i am out and they are preparing a second one, no problem, if i go, i will come back again. It is IPOB that voted Governor Obiano, The same IPOB have never gone to him for any award of contract, It is me who tasked IPOB in the middle of the night to go campaign and canvass for Obiano insisting APC would not enter this state, then we voted massively for our brother. Now, It is a story of two brother who went hunting and i finished and abandoned his brother, That's what happened, It's the cause of our fury with him, i don't hide it. He knows what to do, He is a son of the soil, thats the truth and he knows it, He knows what to do, If he comes out tomorrow and say, My brothers, i am sorry, please you should forgive me. something caused it. You know we're brothers and anger on a brother does not reach the marrow, I pray for all of you fellow biafrans, my family, and HRM who is the High Priest i see today because when we find ourselves on the run tomorrow, Here is the place we'll all run to. It shall be well for you HRM It shall be well of the aguleri people It shall be well for all of us the Umu eri people And Of the greatest, It Shall be well for the Biafra land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor1: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Stop posting fake links leading to nowhere. Nnamdi Kanu, you and I (and in fact everybody) knows that Obiano has soiled his hands in blood with the death of innocent pro-Biafrans in Anambra State.
DieBuhari:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

Stop posting fake links leading to nowhere. Nnamdi Kanu, you and I (and in fact everybody) knows that Obiano has soiled his hands in blood with the death of innocent pro-Biafrans in Anambra State.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor1: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:

You're a fool. Nobody said that Kanu did not go to Eri. In fact, the pictures surfaced here days ago. What we're asking you and Obiano media team is to show us where he said that Obiano didn't participate in the killing of unarmed youths agitating for the restoration of Biafra Republic between 2015 and 2016.

Is that too much to ask?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

You're a fool. Nobody said that Kanu did not go to Eri. In fact, the pictures surfaced here days ago. What we're asking you and Obiano media team is to show us where he said that Obiano didn't participate in the killing of unarmed youths agitating for the restoration of Biafra Republic between 2015 and 2016.

Is that too much to ask?
Go and borrow data and watch.
SMH

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor1: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
Go and borrow data and watch.
SMH

Dude stop posting irrelevant trash. Tell us the exact minute where Kanu said Obiano did not kill protesters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

Dude stop posting irrelevant trash. Tell us the exact minute where Kanu said Obiano did not kill protesters.
if you succeed in borrowing data, watch from 3:39
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor1: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
if you succeed in borrowing data, watch from 3:39
You're obviously a fool. I was making sure to pinpoint you so as to expose your lies. Kanu did not say anything.

Obiano-sponsored fool.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

You're obviously a fool. I was making sure to pinpoint you so as to expose your lies. Kanu did not say anything.

Obiano-sponsored fool.
I am sure you cannot afford to watch that video. Tell us what he said from 3:39
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by dudebuck: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

Obiano-sponsored fool.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor1: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
I am sure you cannot afford to watch that video. Tell us what he said from 3:39
I'll buy data for you and your whole family. If you want data, come and take data.

Obiano killed innocent protesters, take it or leave it. It doesn't matter all the lies you and your gang of rogues conjure against Kanu (a lot of which has already been rebuffed by IPOB).

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
3:39 Kanu said:
THERE'S NO TIME GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO INSTRUCTED THE POLICE OR THE ARMY TO SHOOT ON OUR SIBLINGS. I don't lay false accusations on people, i said it before and i know he heard it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

I'll buy data for you and your whole family. If you want data, come and take data
Wow you finally succeeded in borrowing data.
Now tell me what he said of not this:
THERE'S NO TIME GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO INSTRUCTED THE POLICE OR THE ARMY TO SHOOT ON OUR SIBLINGS. I don't lay false accusations on people, i said it before and i know he heard it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apprehension In Senate,as Saraki Announces Emergency Committee Reshuffle / How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos / Biafra Members Bombs Election Stand PICS - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.