Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB (1801 Views)

Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) / Biafra: 40 Members Missing After Police, Army Attacked Us In Anambra - IPOB. / Anambra Election: Court Stops Obiano From Campaigning As APGA Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor1: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
3:39 Kanu said:
THERE'S NO TIME GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO INSTRUCTED THE POLICE OR THE ARMY TO SHOOT ON OUR SIBLINGS. I don't lay false accusations on people, i said it before and i know he heard it
Shut up and get out. Kanu didn't say such.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

Shut up and get out. Kanu didn't say such.
So what exactly did he say there , or you don't understand Igbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by conductor1: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:

So what exactly did he say there , or you don't understand Igbo?
Next time you learn how to lap audio on video very well in Camtasia. I can teach you that, Obiano media center.

Gerrout with your fake video abeggi cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by 9jabull: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2017
bakila:
Is the Sun rising from the west in where you live?

I don pain am be that grin
bakila:
Is the Sun rising from the west in where you live?

I don pain am be that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
conductor1:

Next time you learn how to lap audio on video very well in Camtasia. I can teach you that, Obiano media center.

Gerrout with your fake video abeggi cheesy
Chai! See what you have resorted to.
Shame on you Mr conductor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by RisingSun1: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
3:39 Kanu said:
THERE'S NO TIME GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO INSTRUCTED THE POLICE OR THE ARMY TO SHOOT ON OUR SIBLINGS. I don't lay false accusations on people, i said it before and i know he heard it

Yes the order was not directly from Obiano as our leader said.

Now as the chief security officer of a state where hundreds of people where slaughtered. Has Obiano asked the military and the police reasons for the killings.

What stop Obiano from setting up judicial commission of enquiry to ascertain the cause ,identify the actually number of death,the culprits and prosecution.

As the chief security officer of the state it happened under his watch and he is answerable to it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB by bakila: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
9jabull:

I don pain am be that grin

I don pain am be that
I disvirgin you? Abi I pay you prison fine? How you go pain me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Twitter User Gives An Epic Reply To Sen Murray Bruce's Tweet / Photos:northern Youth Dressed In Igbo Attire As They Preach For Peace Round Kano / REVEALED! Inside Patience Jonathan’s Hotel Worth Over N10b Where A Royal Suite C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.