Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic (37623 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2017
I couldn't look at it
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Jabioro: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
The world wicked, wickedness in every....
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by wawappl: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Dog meat is the best.
DOG MEAT BE LIKE TORSO
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by gbadexy(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
I hope the dog survives it. I thought I was looking at the dog from the side but was confused seeing it's two eyes at the same side.
kindly post the pictures after recovery.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by gunners160(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2017
humblemikel:
May he suffer the same pains this dog is suffering, only then will he be safe from the evil that is about to befall him .
hmm.. How would you react if a dog should eat the meal u took ur time to prepare for ur husby?
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by emekanairaland(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2017
It's dog ohhh
The meat sweet pass chicken so change that topic grin grin grin
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by KosiGee(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Dog meat is the best.

Horrible you. angry

Mr Bassey, where are you from?
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by shunlet(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Jungle justice now being applied on animals. This is very bad
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by geozone: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2017
if it survives,
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by KosiGee(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2017
emekanairaland:
It's dog ohhh
The meat sweet pass chicken so change that topic grin grin grin

You should relocate and share accommodation with Mr Bassey.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by hmbassey1960(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
KosiGee:

Horrible you. angry
Mr Bassey, where are you from?
why you ask? Abi you wanna come beating me
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by ScamKiller(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Who cares? Whomever moved this to the front page is dumb.
Dog ain't man's best friend. Dog is man's food best friend. Stop giving a dog food
and see it follow another man willing to give it food. Stop posting useless topics about dogs
on front page when there are critical human issues begging for first page attention.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by madgoat(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Na wah oh... When the dog could have been used for peppersoup
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by fmlala: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Kudos to the Doctors
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Antina(f): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Oh my God!!! Thank God for it life.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Aieboocaar:
CHOI!!!!!!!......wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria again undecided undecided undecided

because of chicken

So the dog is more important than the chicken Remember your own na your own o o
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by khalhokage(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2017
gunners160:
Before una go insult the neighbour, let's be try to understand that one does not act just like that. I am sure this dog must have been terrorizing this man for months if not years and he must have made complaint to his neighbour whom must have turned a blind eyes to it. A person that wants to train a dog should knw how to get a cage and a chain na... Haba na for inside this recession na him person dey loss food? How many people don chop chicken today self? Yes wat be did was bad but it is also good.

All this Must have, must have just to justify nonsense.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2017
I would also like to do this to my neighbors dog

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by BentSpoon(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

All I see is a failed dog pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Kolababe: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2017
That neighbor will do same to a human being who eats his chicken
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by obailala(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Why do I feel the Op is just advertising that vet clinic? undecided
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2017
I swear this isn't suppose to be funny but I can't help laughing. I am sorry, maybe because I hate animals. I am sorry

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by DJInfluence: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
A human that can do this to an animal, will not hesitate to do the same to a human. jeez embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by AbdOla: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Wots a Useless Human being that did dis....No matter how Stubborn d dog is,d guy is so heartless and fearless in God.Islam doesn't Support and detest Wickedness to both human and animals
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by fm7070: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2017
jieta:
ordinary yeye dog

wickedness and stupidity displayed.
can you create a fly?
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Lol
Are you trying to say the chickens life is not important
The danm dog committed murder and deserves to die too grin

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
fm7070:

wickedness and stupidity displayed.
can you create a fly?
Can you create a foul?
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Antina(f): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
SweetAndre:

So the dog is more important than the chicken Remember your own na your own o o

Do u mean the dog deserves the treatment from the man?
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by greatbrian(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Dz really bad. Dogs HV souls too. They shud be cared for and cuddled. No matter how bad or harsh u treat your dog it will always still wag it's tail at you dogs are loyal than human dz man should be jailed for this. Seriously am broken hearted
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Antina(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
vicfuntop:
I swear this isn't suppose to be funny but I can't help laughing. I am sorry, maybe because I hate animals. I am sorry

Laughing ke! I cried here, I'm telling you, I don't like dogs thought but they don't deserve harsh treatment from us.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by granely(f): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Am not pitying the dog, if the dog killed the chicken, it should also be killed, or the owner should apologize and buy another chicken for the man and learn to chain his dog, I detest dogs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Boji, Istanbul’s Traveling Dog (Photos) / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.