Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic (37622 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Realali(f): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oboy if anybody can do this to my Dogs way ah de spend too much on chia Na die the person de o
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Blessingeroma(f): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hahahahaha Choi! Nairalanders una funny o!
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by IBreakRules: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
jieta:
ordinary yeye dog
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by IBreakRules: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
jieta:
ordinary yeye dog
Calabar man spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
blessingee:

Why would you stop giving dog food in the first place, can you do without food yourself? Am not sure you read what you wrote....
Nice question.

Most commentators here don't know the value of dogs.

The idiot might have cuts the dog because of familiarity with the dog, a stranger can't even go close to the dog with ordinary stick without crying for rescue from the dog owner.

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by sagaxity(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
God abeg add my name join too....
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Heaven knows if this dog belongs to me, that man must regret it. Even if it means hiring niggas to deal with him angry angry angry
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gimme his address

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by akigbemaru: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skaylex:
A Case Of Cruelty Against Animals.

VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

MAN TO ANIMAL (DOG) CRUELTY

Please, I besiege the mods in the house to move this to the front page.
What form of wickedness and cruelty against animal is this? This is the vilest animal cruelty case have ever seen in my life. Happened here in Warri, Delta state.
Here's a typical example of man's cruelty to man's best friend (dog). A man wrecked this havoc on his neighbour's dog on a suspicion of killing the chicken he bought for his wife...Thank God for the swift and immediate intervention of Dr. Gani Enahoro and his medical team, at Ganrovet Animal Hospital, Warri. The dog would have been dead and the culprit walking freely in the society.
Let's say NO TO ANY FORM OF ANIMAL CRUELTY AROUND US!!!

cc..lalasticlala
cc..Seun.
thanks
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Antina(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
vicfuntop:

There is nothing like big girl when I see one. I run from them. I just started hating them when I saw how they tore that little girl in Ikorodu. Honestly what made the post funny was the way the guy narrated the story. I am sorry if anyone took offense

Not at all!
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
No Calabar man will tell me this picture is graphic all they will see in the picture is meat and nothing can be graphic in a meat grin

Get well soon dog.
I'm an Efik man from Calabar. We just kill our neighbor's German shepherd. The thing just stroll commot the compound na so we kpai am.
Amor see 404 na as we dine am with palm wine..

The owner come carry police chase us na so we run leave house o.
I dey my relative place for akwa ibom state as I'm speaking
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by divinest: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dis guy is fucking wicked. can't d dog bite. d dog must be useless

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
SOME DOGS EH....THEM WAHALA NOR B HERE....ESPECIALLY THOSE LOCAL BINGOS....
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Eveezy(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2017
gunners160:
Before una go insult the neighbour, let's be try to understand that one does not act just like that. I am sure this dog must have been terrorizing this man for months if not years and he must have made complaint to his neighbour whom must have turned a blind eyes to it. A person that wants to train a dog should knw how to get a cage and a chain na... Haba na for inside this recession na him person dey loss food? How many people don chop chicken today self? Yes wat be did was bad but it is also good.
Crap, don't say this outside again oo, the man for kuku kill the dog, what he did was unforgivable, if I were d owner of dt dog, the man will suffer, ND I will mk d promise directly to his face, no matter d recession, if a small kid kills a chicken, will he do dis to d kid? What happens to reporting to ur neighbour ND demanding for another chicken. The owner of a dog is always liable for whatever damages a dog does
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by jeff1607(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2019
I would like to see how this dog recovered
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
ibreakrules:
Calabar man spotted

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Boji, Istanbul’s Traveling Dog (Photos) / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.