Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman. (1370 Views)

Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / Evidences That Wizkid Is In Hot Romance With Tiwa Savage / Proof that Wizkid Has Met Drake before. (Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman. by Iloveafrica: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Wizkid is celebrating his mum birthday today being July 4, 2017.
The international music star took to his twitter timeline to reveal his most favourite woman "Omotolani Odumade" his mum, saying he has been on the phone with her for over one hour.

Wizkid's mother Wizkid's mum (Instagram)

Meanwhile, Wizkid's parents are still staying in Ojuelegba. The Real After Party's Bootleg Kev & DJ Damage sat down and talked to WizKid. While chatting with the 'Ojuelegba' star Wizkid made mention of the fact that he moved out of the ghetto 'Ojuelegba' at 15. According to him, "I moved out of the ghetto when I was like 15/16. My parents still live there they don't want to leave. I just got them a nice house and they were like "we're not leaving." Adding, "Unlike the ghettos in the U.S, we don't have cable TV and Internet in the ghetto." Wizkid and parents Wizkid and parents (Instagram)

Wizkid is doing great things. His first body of work under Sony/RCA Records “Sounds From The Other Side” will be released on July 14, 2017. This year alone, he has picked up awards and shiny trophies from iHeart Radio, Echo, BET and Billboard.

Re: Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman. by Luisema4luv(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
So?
Re: Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman. by Iloveafrica: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 05, 2017
At least. It's something
Re: Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman. by sleeknick: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Kool

(1) (Reply)

Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham / Yinka Ayefele Weeps Openly At Burial Of OAP / Davido To Shutdown O2arena Just Like Wizkid - Jan 27th, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.