Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. (2280 Views)

Poll: Anambra e-election

PETER OBI [APGA]: 17% (18 votes)
CHUKWUMA SOLUDO [PDP]: 36% (38 votes)
NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU[HP]: 0% (1 vote)
CHRIS NGIGE[AC]: 42% (44 votes)
ANDY UBA[LP]: 0% (1 vote)
MRS UCHE EKWUNIFE: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

PDP Vs APC (e-election) / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / Dr Chris Ngige Wins Anambra State E-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ezenwenyi(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
Nairaland e-election for anambra state.please cast your votes.

Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by blacksta(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
I vote for Peter obi
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ezenwenyi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2010
ok,cast your vote above.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by babapupa: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
ac/chris ngige
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
How many of these polls have we had already?

It looks like we will continue to have new polls untill we have a different result.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
I wonder,my broda. Anyway, Soludo always and every time! Join the winning team!
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by naijaswag1: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2010
Is Nairaland Anambra State where the election is to be held.Why not conduct an opinon poll.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
mikeansy:

How many of these polls have we had already?

It looks like we will continue to have new polls untill we have a different result.

Others were opinion polls while this is an e-election.Believe me this will help somehow after the main election,because it might be used to determine if the election was rigged.

naija_swag:

Is Nairaland Anambra State where the election is to be held.Why not conduct an opinon poll.
Yes.There are so many Nairalanders that are Anambrarians.So if they can cast their votes here it could count.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by SamMilla1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
Despite all the noises being made in that Power Hungry State, I still prefer Peter Obi.
He is more credible
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2010
Nobody believes in Andy Uba apart from Maurice Iwu
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ezenwenyi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sam Milla:

Despite all the noises being made in that Power Hungry State, I still prefer Peter Obi.
He is more credible

Anambra state a power hungry state?
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
^^^^^^^

Still trying to figure out what he meant by a state being power hungry.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by savenaija: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
i vote for Ukachukwu.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ilelobola: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2010
Can we have "Non of the above" since this isn't the real thing? i.e. give an idea of those who don't want any of these thieving scums.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2010
Ilelobola:

Can we have "Non of the above" since this isn't the real thing? i.e. give an idea of those who don't want any of these thieving scums.
believe me your vote has been counted as NON OF THE ABOVE.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by nellaluv(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2010
So Andy Uba is actually running undecided na wa o, which one is Labour party kwa.
Anywayz its Soludo for Solution cool
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by newmaster(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2010
i dont like pdp as party, but will vote for chukwuma soludo,
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2010
Sam Milla:

He is more credible

What a reckless statement.
As if we dont know why Anambra is the it is right now. undecided
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ezenwenyi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
nellaluv:

So Andy Uba is actually running undecided na wa o, which one is Labour party kwa.
Anywayz its Soludo for Solution cool
Yes Andy Uba is also contesting.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Jarus(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2010
Peter Obi
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Eziachi: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
savenaija:

i vote for Ukachukwu.

Before the vote is counted, you might find it difficult to locate Ukachukwu because he has found another party to join. He seems to have a new party every 6 months.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Eziachi: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
newmaster:

i dont like pdp as party, but will vote for chukwuma soludo,

I don't think Soludo will rule with his wife and children but with the same PDP you hate. In Nigerian version of democracy, its the party that matters in the end as governor or presidents can't even choose those that will work with them. So it doesn't matter whether Soludo is Jesus Christ, he will be as good as PDP is. And the PDP record is not something to cheerful about. Mark my word.
The pathetic thing in Nigeria is that, they hate noiseless people like Peter Obi, who goes about his business very quietly, unfortunately, that will be his draw back next week. As they will likely go for the highest noise maker, that is, if the vote matters in the end.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by metalgong5(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2010
peter obi!!
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by adigun101: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
Eziachi:

I don't think Soludo will rule with his wife and children but with the same PDP you hate. In Nigerian version of democracy, its the party that matters in the end as governor or presidents can't even choose those that will work with them. So it doesn't matter whether Soludo is Jesus Christ, he will be as good as PDP is. And the PDP record is not something to cheerful about. Mark my word.
The pathetic thing in Nigeria is that, they hate noiseless people like Peter Obi, who goes about his business very quietly, unfortunately, that will be his draw back next week. As they will likely go for the highest noise maker, that is, if the vote matters in the end.
Tell me the governor with the highest sponsored accolades on the face of Nigeria's dailies without any on-ground achievement to show and you say his not making noise. This guy has spent so much money on cosmetic gratification.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by metalgong5(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
adigun101:

Tell me the governor with the highest sponsored accolades on the face of Nigeria's dailies without any on-ground achievement to show and you say his not making noise. This guy has spent so much money on cosmetic gratification.
CRAP!! Typical ranting of the elites who had been insulated from Anambra treasury . . . Thats the reason your type call him AKA-ARADITE.
Peter Obi is being showered with all those accolades because of his excellent style of leadership and we Anambrarians are loving it.
May be, you will also say that Fashola of Lagos state is sponsoring all the positive write-ups about him on Nigerian dailies.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by SapeleGuy: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
In a free and fair election, Peter Obi will win.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Ezenwenyi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2010
Eziachi:

Before the vote is counted, you might find it difficult to locate Ukachukwu because he has found another party to join. He seems to have a new party every 6 months.
I don't seem to comprehend your point.Are you saying that Sen.Nicholas Ukachukwu have decamped from Hope Democratic Party(HDP)?
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by coolman19(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2010
I vote for Peter obi, grin
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2010
In a free and fair election Peter Obi will win

In a free and fair election Ngige will win

In a free and fair election Soludo will win

In a free and fair election Ekwunife will win

In a free and fair elections Andy Uba will win

In a free and fair election Ukachukwu will win and so on and so forth

What the above tells me is that regardless of who wins on Saturday there will be at least 5 other camps who will say the election was rigged because their preferred candidate did not win

How will a country's democracy flourish in an atmosphere like this?
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Eziachi: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ezenwenyi:

I don't seem to comprehend your point.Are you saying that Sen.Nicholas Ukachukwu have decamped from Hope Democratic Party(HDP)?

I meant that the guy changes party as frequent as you changes your under wears. In the last 8 years he has been in APP, left to join PDP, left to rejoin now ANPP, left again to rejoin PDP, then left again PDP in 2007 and after immediatly after 2007, he went back to the fold (PDP) as he calls it and now left again for what is it called now HOPE PARTY?

That what I meant, that if you vote him and his hope, he will rejoin PDP even before the vote is even counted.
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by SapeleGuy: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
mikeansy - what you have highlighted is normal and the sign of a good democracy. What we need is assurance that the process is scrupulously fair so at the end of the day we can grudgingly say the best man or woman won
Re: Nairaland E-election For Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
SapeleGuy:

mikeansy - what you have highlighted is normal and the sign of a good democracy. What we need is assurance that the process is scrupulously fair so at the end of the day we can grudgingly say the best man or woman won

Living in denial is no democracy, refusing to campaign just because you hope that when the process ends you will run to court and try to get victory from there is also not democracy.

Democracy is seeking the people's votes and allowing those votes to count. To attack the system itself, or design prejudices into the system which pre-empts and tarnishes the results if it does not fall in your favour is not very helpful

I can not immagine Obama or his campaign manager saying that the only way the American election would be considered credible is if he won?

The above comment is very shameful and people should not be making them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi / Ig Turns Down Banks’ Request For Riot Policemen ! / Gen. Buhari, Where Are Your Own Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.