Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi (2277 Views)

Why Engr. Suleiman Hussaini Adamu FNSE, MASCE Should Be A Minister. / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi by banagi: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
Place the picture of Director NNPC PHRC, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi . It is very important, I see is picture. It is very very very very very very very very very very urgently important that i see the picture now.
Re: Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi by becomricha: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
I want to see how he looks like too.
Re: Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi by walata44(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
Tell me why i won't be suspicious of your request? Hope you won't do the man any arm.
Re: Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi by slap1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2010
The usernames are different but the grammar and 'Engrish' are one. So, grammatically, banagi = becomerich(a).
Re: Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi by walata44(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
Place the picture of Director NNPC PHRC, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi . It is very important, I see is picture. It is very very very very very very very very very very urgently important that i see the picture now.

On close observation I found out that this is your first post. I am curious to know, how can this be your first post on this forum?
Re: Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi by henry101(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
419 men on rampage.

(1) (Reply)

We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. / Ig Turns Down Banks’ Request For Riot Policemen ! / We Can't Progress With These Cabals. What should We Do About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.