Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos (45025 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Youngdream1: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
God answer my prayer and let me leave this country to America.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Justdare: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
jericco1:

rebirth.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Ask your dad in hell cool

LOL you be fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Teedawg: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
sonofLuci:
What's the quickest way to get citizenship in US?
reincarnation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
See those nipples menh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Wangxiao(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
forreelinc:
grin damn! Gal so excited her n!pples all hard in the first pic
Bros I bn won talk oo but I just Waka pass..the current on those ni*ples strong gan!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by hucienda: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
After waiting this long?? This lady go become confam republican cheesy

Freemancipation:
The only reason a lot of people pretend to love Nigeria is because they haven't gotten the chance or opportunity to escape the country.

If you bring an American slave ship to Apapa today, a lot of people will be fighting to come on board. And they are the same folks shouting one Nigeria all over nairaland.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guyy you wiked pass comedian o .. kai! grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by jayemanuel: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
wowww..... this is lovely
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Malakh: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
citizenship that's just for a few years, you'll understand why in a few years,i say less than 4 years
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by fixmykey(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Blood money people
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by uma02: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Oya make I come marry her get my own citizen
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
BroZuma:
Okay, hope you don't default on your taxes or credit card payments.
why would she default after 17yrs in America... It not dammy krane we talking about or his cousin they are talking about here..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
moses93:
what's even special about being a US citizen? you will still work to earn a living as everyone else does, so I don't see anything exciting about that poo abeg.
see painment

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by salesforce: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Good
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by joenor(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
U sure say this join for the install of Buhari?
Jeffboi:
Greener pasture

Those that install buhari are leaving us embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
BroZuma:
Okay, hope you don't default on your taxes or credit card payments.
ask Google wether she go default or not.. Huh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

was this necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by joenor(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Broda u are right, how many of some foreigner dey come collect citizenship for here, if our country nor be f**kup one
Godfullsam:
Congratulations to her.

Nigeria is a fvcked up country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Lots of Nigerians with inferiority complex here, no wonder we worship anything white or western - a truly backward mindset.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by iswallker(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Her tits also excited... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by joenor(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
the your google blogcoz resemble those malam cow from Nasarawa when hungry don beat tire.
Livefreeordieha:
ask Google wether she go default or not.. Huh
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
moses93:
what's even special about being a US citizen? you will still work to earn a living as everyone else does, so I don't see anything exciting about that poo abeg.
You will be treated like a human being by your government.
As a citizen she will be given the opportunity to develop whatever potentials among others

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by KenModi(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
moses93:

For u to say such, you obviously haven't travelled to a developed country in the western part of the world; cos if you have u wld know the difference btw developed countries of the world and and the zoo you call your country Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by kaymical(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

that's too harsh brother
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
frosbel2:
Lots of Nigerians with inferiority complex here, no wonder we worship anything white or western - a truly backward mindset.
What is worshipping there?
Is being in the US not better than being in Nigeria?
Name one thing you benefit as a Nigerian. One thing you enjoy as a citizen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by moses93(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
erico2k2:

see painment
for your small mind abi? now tell me what is special about it, or are they paying their citizens without doing anything?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by championeh(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Thought i was only the one seeing this.....Nice Tits
forreelinc:
grin damn! Gal so excited her n!pples all hard in the first pic
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2017
KenModi:

For u to say such, you obviously haven't travelled to a developed country in the western part of the world; cos if you have u wld know the difference btw developed countries of the world and and the zoo you call your country Nigeria.
No mind am and if you give him an opportunity he will bevthe1st to run

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos by room089: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Guy why na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Tokulo, FCT: Mining Gold, Eating Lizards, Pythons, Crocodiles, Rodents / I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.