Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria (70370 Views)

Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by davodyguy: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
There have been many attempts by people to leave the country, Nigeria, for so many reasons. These reasons range from corruption to poor governance. Hence, people are seeking for greener pastures where they will be a chance to put their talent to better use.

However, being a Nigeria has its disadvantages especially when it comes to gaining access to other countries. The good news is that you can purchase your citizenship for another country.

Below are some countries to consider:

Cyprus
If you are considering Cyprus, then be ready to dedicate 56 days. This citizenship requires an investment of €2m in real estate (806,269,459 naira), government bonds, a bank deposit in a Cyprus bank or investment in a new company. Candidates must also own a €500,000 home in Cyprus forever.

Turkey
Also in Turkey, to get citizenship, investing in the Turkish lira equivalent of £195,000 (78,768,671.96 naira) into real estate and keeping it for three years can earn you a Turkish passport in a matter of months.

Moldova
Becoming a Moldovan citizen requires a donation of €100,000 (40,396,721.25 naira) and a government fee or an investment of €250,000 in approved real estate. Once you do this, you are on your way to being a citizen.

So if you do not have a large chunk of money, it is better you work towards making Nigeria better at least.

https://t.guardian.ng/life/tired-of-nigeria-here-are-countries-you-can-buy-citizenship-from/

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by davodyguy: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Over to you Nigerian youths.

You can legitimately have dual citizenship without having to marry a National to become citizens of foreign countries

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by donbachi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
if I get dis kind money...I go kukuma buy the second citizenship passport inside nigeria here...called"the elite class"

601 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by psucc(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please which Nigerian bank can offer loan? I can take a credit facility here to buy the stuff while i pay them from my new country.

Who knows the bank?

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Luxembourg will be preferable to me....

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by obiekunie2: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
this moldova for make sense but it seems they dont like blacks.

besides they were once part of russia and they still have that rusia thing in them.

and that cyprus the money too much abeg!
that money can buy me a village in ghana or cotonou and i will build it to my taste with my private police and army self! cheesy

turkey na no go area! islamic country!

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lol I would rather buy estate here than waste money on citizenship in a White man country where I will forever be a second class citizen grin

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by akintho(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Dollywood(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
I use that money to migrate to Canada and get my PR then file for citizenship after few years!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Philzzzy: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Add USA with $500k

12 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
I still prefer my naija citizenship.

19 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by millionboi2: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Yaya countries
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by StrikeBack(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Abeg who get fairly used Sweden citizenship?

I don tire for Nigeria

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by NaijadrivaCars: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
The irony is that most people here cannot afford it.

17 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by SaintHilary(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
What shall it profit a man not to do yahoo and buy a citizenship out of this Hell where even Soldiers get molested by SARS

Afterall, Mompha is now free
And Sowore is still inside Cell

This country will get better only when rapture starts angry

LeaveNow!

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Kendumazy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
With that money, I can buy a part of my community and buy a traditional title too and mingle with the top class.

13 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by olaadesino(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by MrTrend(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Where is United States in the list?

What happened to French Montana? shocked

From Morocco To United States

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by longsnake(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Make I hustle get out of this shithole...

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
If it's not the United States of America, then i am not buying.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Chukkychukky(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
canada is d bae

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Three of them are useless countries. Why didn't they Mention countries like Mexico and Brazil.

5 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Patrioticman007(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Weedsmoker:
I still prefer my naija citizenship.

That's humane of you, may you become NDLEA Boss, in the nearest future.

6 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by blazepascal(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
In bubu's voice : na naija we dey all of us we die here hah
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by blazepascal(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
In bubu's voice : na naija we dey all of us we die here haha

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by lastempero: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
davodyguy:
Over to you Nigerian youths.

You can legitimately have dual citizenship without having to marry a National to become citizens of foreign countries

If I have that kind of money no need stressing myself with another country's citizenship.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tell me the price of America tongue

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by UdyOgwoUde(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Anything to leave sh*thole worths it.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Osidazz19: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
US should be number one on the list. With just 10k you can buy you a blue passport. In fact it used to be cheaper.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.