Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri (24677 Views)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Members Stage Heavy Protest In Aba, Defy Military Presence(pix / Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / Police Attack Anti-okorocha Protesters In Owerri- Premiumtimesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by AntiNigerian: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
These stupid slaves of FRAUD LUGARD won't seize to amaze me! what concerns freedom March with your rotten enslavement.
Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by misspineapple(f): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
All the conditions Federal government give to Mazi
Nnamdi Kalu before he was release from prison, is
now been obey by President Muhammadu Buhari
not Mazi Nnamdi Kalu again. Don't be in the midst
of 10 people, Buhari in London is not even in the
midst up to 5 people there. Don't speak to any
media or jonalist, I can't remember when Buhari
granted interview last. You will pay 100 million ask
your bailout. Only God knows how much Buhar is
paying in London as hospital bills at the moment.
He should bring a serving senator as one of his bail
condition, am not sure if cabals can bail Buhari
now. Is only Almighty God Has the supreme
power
lol
Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by josephogbu(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2017
that serves him right

Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by LazyNairalander(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Loading.....................................................................................

Okorocha will deny the accusation soon. Watch it.
Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by LazyNairalander(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink wink shocked shocked sad sad grin grin grin clowns.Kanu the Hopeless AGIDI,fraudster man dey his house dey eat better,while the brainwashed ones dey protest up/down.Kanu never visit the people he killed..,Igbos are sacrificial dumb goats.I'm for Ndigbo not terrorist

last time I checked he was arrested and stayed in kuje for a long time. The nincom above me is either an afonja or zombie.
Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink wink shocked shocked sad sad grin grin grin clowns.Kanu the Hopeless AGIDI,fraudster man dey his house dey eat better,while the brainwashed ones dey protest up/down.Kanu never visit the people he killed..,Igbos are sacrificial dumb goats.I'm for Ndigbo not terrorist
Another loosed mor0n ,you're actually the brainwashed one! No governor on seat will support biafra openly but they're supporting it. Mumü zombies earlier you comprehend this better for you.
Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
edunwablog:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ipob-members-stage-anti-okorocha-rally-in-owerri/

No wahala; dog eating dog.

However; this piece from the article is an interesting revelation.

"It was learnt that the rally had been scheduled for Monday to counter the planned one-million anti-government protest originally organised by a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain and former Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Kelechi Nwagwu."

Now we are slowly seeing the unmasking of their behind the scene sponsors.
Re: Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri by emolala(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
oh really!!

you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.