Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State (24493 Views)

Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Nemere2020: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege official declaration for the governorship race of Delta at Effurun, Uvwie Local Council.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1514604967134302219?t=LGPFWkJWG7w-dCbJ_J8jRQ&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5oKFX1UXA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by DitariDisciple2: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
Forget that lie population figure in book that many falsify.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.
These states are economically viable.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for Ijaw Republic.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by DitariDisciple2: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for Ijaw Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Tinubuadvocate: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin Any time I see you here I always remember my good friend back in then in university Ayebaseighe Powell he always talking off points like you.
DitariDisciple2:
The truth remains.

The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.

667 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Ahmed0336(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Okay.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by DitariDisciple2: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin Any time I see you here I always remember my good friend back in then in university Ayebaseighe Powell he always talking off points like you.

I am not interested in Nigeria's election but Ijaw Republic own but if ever I vote in the Presidential election it will be for Tinubu and I will tell my followers to do same.
All because of how Tinubu did Lagos when he was Governor then.
And i was there.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Massiveglory: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Massiveglory: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I am not interested in Nigeria's election but Ijaw Republic own but if ever I vote in the Presidential election it will be for Tinubu and I will tell my followers to do same.
And i was there.

No wonder you sound confused. grin
You want the whole of Nigeria to become agbero center.

842 Likes 117 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Boyooosa(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Fabiyi300: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Same old sh#t!

Naija youths, Wake up.

Your destiny is in your hands.

Juanmike:
It's not by youth
Hmmmmm, you have a good point there Oga Mike.

This reminds us.......

ycjamil:
angry we don't want any old man again as president, we want to lead ourselves. We're capable

As long as we have honest, good and hardworking youths to vie for various posts including the Presidency,
We don't want youths like the below...

Salisu Buhari

Salisu Buhari is a former Speaker of the House of Representatives who resigned after being caught for falsifying his certificate in 1999 and was even sentenced to two years in prison with an option of a fine. He paid the fine instead. He was busted in February 1999 in an investigation by TheNews magazine, that he falsified his age and also claimed to have graduated from the University of Toronto, Canada, which he never attended.

Salisu,
The number one Nigerian youth that disgraced ALL Nigerian youths at the time he could have been the benchmark for the rise of the youths of this nation.

A national disgrace in the era when our nascent democracy was budding.

A youth less than 30 years that was already the number 4 man in the country after the president, his vice and senate president!
He disgraced the youths, himself, his family and his future.

Question : And who is the second Nigerian youth in government to kill all the chances the youths have in this nation?

Answer: No other person than Dimeji Bankole!!!

Naija youths, WAKE UP!
Make our darling country proud of her youths............ AGAIN!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by sosanova: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Delta is PDP
PDP is Delta

28 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Proudlycanadian: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
I no know am. This space is for sale

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by trutharena: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

And i was there.

I salute you coz you know the right thing to do. Even Asari Dokubo also know good thing.

God bless Ijaw people
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban

594 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Rahkman: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by WebSurfer(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Omicron007: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
shocked

This one that engineered the insurrection that led to the Mace being stolen in the Red Chambers.

He was rewarded with DSP of the Red Chambers by the Evil Party.

He now wants to continue from where Okowa stopped.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by endsarrrs(f): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
shocked What can the people of Delta say that they are proud of the leadership in the state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Plus10(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sadly,PDP owns Delta State.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Realists(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

And i was there.

Jagaban all the way, to the Aso Rock...........................

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

And i was there.

Ijaw Republic? You go wait tire.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Manny21: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
This 2023 go cast. Everybody is running. The sets of politician from top to bottom (in Buhari's voice)
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by yuzjet(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
When will ọmọ-oshodi declare?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by eldoradoxx: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
The end of a political era for Ovie Omo- Agege, he can't beat PDP in Delta, impossible.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by abbeyie007(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The truth remains.

Stop Deceiving yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Fact Check: Did Wike Order Demolition Of Jabi Motor Park? / EFCC Boss Magu Blasts Lawyers Defending Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.