Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud (10392 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 68th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC / Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by kingrt2(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2017
That why the education system fails
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Abujaexpress: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2017
When your mates are stealing hundreds of millions
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Engrduke: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
I am patiently waiting to hear his side of the story.
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by free2ryhme: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Even as an assistant director you could not dem it fit diginify your position?

Shame dey catch me for them

It shows how it got the position and they can't contribute meaningfully to the public sector let alone private sector.

That's why when they leave they cannot compete in the private sector cos they know know next to nothing

Dull animals
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2017
And they say exam malpractice is corruption
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Just four million? shocked shocked where him mates dey thief billions, Kai his family suppose to disown am.
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Hier(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Who blew this whistle
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by tobrinskilanski: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
They are just eating the National cake in any sector the found themselves,Buhari is eating his own in the name of UK Medical treatment.I fear for Naija

na foolish chop chop dis one do joor.

imagine...4m...tah!!
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by keypad1: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Hahahaha....criminal
CROWNWEALTH019:
Small #4m when buhari they use over #100m to pay for jet parking space. lipsrsealed

Efcc no get work, you leave bug thief inside aso rock they catch hustlers

If I'm the justice I go even tell naija to top the money for the innocent poor man.
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by wildchild1: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
SCAM/FRAUD everywhere, na wa oo

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by jobbers: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
ok
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2017
When are they going to arrest Dibu and his minions.
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by forghon: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Small #4m when buhari they use over #100m to pay for jet parking space. lipsrsealed

If I'm the justice I go even tell naija to top the money for the innocent poor man.
you are a ZULU IDIOT we dont have ur type in nigeria whr were u wen Allison madukwe was chattering jet for 10bn. HINDI MONKEY
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by selfmadeboss: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
for only 4 m?
wtf
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Imoala: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Neco that can't even pay supervisor good money

Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
why, why, so upon all the whole allowances plus salary, he still had the audacity to steal, now his job is hanging on his neck, am sure he will be sacked because the present chief executive officer is against any forms of corruption.
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by agitator: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I thought northerners are not thieves.

When only northerners where being appointed and people complained, the response was that APC needed honest people. grin grin grin grin
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Omonigeriarere: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You forget other northerners that are internationally recognise thieves like Uzo Kalu, James Ibori, Alamesia, Diezani Alison Madukwe, Oluseh Metuh, Raymon Dokpesi, Orubebe, F.F.K., Evans The Kidnapper, Govno Tompolo, Stella Oduah and The wife of jonathan, Mrs, Patience Jonathan Who is struggling in the court to claim ownership of over N30 billion saved in difrent bank accounts with diffrent account names that are not her's. these and many more are hausa, fulani muslems from north.
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
This offence ordinarily falls under the purview of ICPC.
EFCC should find ways of retrieving the country's wealth stashed abroad.
Re: NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud by emolala(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
na wa o... na every sector the corruption de o

you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Do All It Takes To Secure Nigeria, Osinbajo Says / Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos, Marketers Blame Depots / CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.