Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos (752 Views)

Anger, Despair As FCDA Demolishes Houses In Apo NEPA, Abuja / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by Nosikebit(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2017
I was born a bred in lagos and the 1st house i ever lived in was owned by an ijebu woman, i never saw the husband but i heard he died and she chased his other wives and claimed the property. The house was not progressive at all and the woman was very wicked. She was a core muslim and never miss prayers, i know this because she does it outside on her mat but she was still fetish, the moment you step into the corridor you will notice something fetish tied at the door-post, i had a lot of terrible experiences at that house as a child. I remembered always going to her room to play along with the other kids with calabash, shekere and some graven images but we were just kids what did we know? I've heard my name being called in the night, i've seen things if i say here y'all wont believe but the day i will never forget was a midnight when i went out to urinate, it was a face me i face u so the bathroom is detached frm d main house, it was so dark i could hardly see a thing all of a sudden Nepa restored power and just inches away from me was my landlady stark unclad holding a calabash, damn i ran like a mad man until years later i never told anyone what i saw but from that day i lived most of my childhood in fear, the nightmares became frequent, i could barely sleep at nights and i began seeing things to make matters worse my parents went completely broke, my dad lost millions in a deal that went bad and my mom was the only one supporting us so packing out became impossibe . To cut the long story short God saw us through and we were able to leave the house when we had new neighbours who were prayer warriors. Every night was prayer eventually the woman gave everyone quit notice because she fell very ill which am pretty sure was because of the prayers as she always tell us to stop praying at nights . Every tenant left the house we were the last tenant left and as we were preparing to leave when the woman came to my dad and told him that we can stay that she has gotten rid of the people disturbing her . God forbid we left the house sharp sharp . This is just one experience as later in life i lived in 2 more houses owned by ijebu ppl and was just the same experience, one of such an aladura even came one early morning and said many people were buried under the foundation of the house and their spirits were angry, i believed because the alhaja that owned the house just died, before she died she always spray water around the compound once in every year but since she died her children fled the house instead of continuing what their mama used to do and a whole lot of calamity befell that house na him me and some tenants wey still get money take off sharply . I have a cousin who just got a very good job in lag recently despite all the warning to avoid ijebu owned houses he ended up in one and spent only 3 months in a 3 bedroom flat he had paid for 2 years before taking to his heels, his story was just the same. I also have some friends with the same experience . Believe me if i begin to write all my experiences plus that of my cousin and friends in details una go think say na nollywood movie. Let me just stop here, if you have had any experience even if its not ijebu house lets us hear it and how do one detect if a house is evil or not
Re: My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by Hollawayn05(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Eleyi Gidigan
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by lazsnaira(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2017
TOO MUCH JUJU FROM THAT LOT!
Re: My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by hodusglobal(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Every single step needs a prayer because there are evils everywhere looking for whom to hurt. Before you take any step, make sure you pray very well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by nepapole(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Brother....if person go wicked, he go wicked. Forget wherever he comes from. I am an ijebu muslim and I am pretty sure I am one of the best landlords in the country. cool

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by wetdspace(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bros I blv you 100% we came from Ile Ife in osun State and we rented 3 bedroom flat in Ibadan in one ijebu house too... Bro na hell na God just help us say nobody died among us while other tenants lost at least one person to the house... I'm still looking for a way to avoid their house in Lagos pls if you have any idea how I can avoid pls share thanks.
Re: My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by Agumbankembu: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked
Re: My Experiences In Ijebu Owned Houses In Lagos by greenermodels: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
mm

(1) (Reply)

30 Ft Width 100ft Length. What Kind Of Building? / For Sale : 3 Bedroom Terraces In Marshyhill Estate, Ado Road, Ajah ( Photos) / Brand New 4-bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.