Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... (1218 Views)

Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by obonujoker(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2017
This thread is to make a list of Ipobexposed other monivkers.... if you know others please update....

Ipobexposed
POpikin
Hundred hundred
GameGod
Bantudura....(we the Nigerdelta)

Add more.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by GameGod(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
obonujoker:
This thread is to make a list of Ipobexposed other monivkers.... if you know others please update....

Ipobexposed
POpikin
Hundred hundred
GameGod
Bantudra ....(we the Nigerdelta)

Add more.....
Im not ipobExoped. But i wanna be like ipobExoped (the tormentor of nairaland biafrats grin)

And by the way, Nnamdi cow is a bastarrd monkey albino, may thunder scatter the bastarrd cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Biafrannuke: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2017
obonujoker:

Ipobexposed
POpikin
Hundred hundred
GameGod
Bantudura....(we the Nigerdelta)

Add more.....
sachris

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by CltrAltDel: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Confirmed Ipobexposed is really giving these biafuros sleepless night…… the guy must be very very very good grin grin grin
Biafuros… have you kissed this a$$ today
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5580121_5576857fbimg1498841975349jpeg6df6f9264c48db1bbaef6eae2bae2ae7_jpegd625d73cc4aa0db6bf480cbec9d0a172

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
GameGod:

Im not ipobExoped. But i wanna be like ipobExoped (the tormentor of nairaland biafrats grin)

And by the way, Nnamdi cow is a bastarrd monkey albino, may thunder scatter the bastarrd cheesy

gamegod sir

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by profhezekiah: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Waooooh imagine so ipobexposed has now been celebrated by the igbos, am jealous of this guy, I know very soon nnamdi will honour him with chieftaincy titles

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by bantudra: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
kikikikikiki... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by OLUWAcypris1(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
E b like say this ipobexposed is an arrow against liepods o. Make I de follow u like my hubby donbobes

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by SharkTank(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
When I saw the post of someone saying he wants to be like ipobexposed, I realized the kind of unambitious time wasting youths we have on nl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Notasyouthink: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
GameGod:

I can feel your pain Because Kanu is fighting for the freedom of his people that's​ why you want thunder to scatter him.

5 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Notasyouthink: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Confirmed Ipobexposed is really giving these biafuros sleepless night…… the guy must be very very very good grin grin grin
Biafuros… have you kissed this a$$ today
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5580121_5576857fbimg1498841975349jpeg6df6f9264c48db1bbaef6eae2bae2ae7_jpegd625d73cc4aa0db6bf480cbec9d0a172
One of his gullibles spotted!!

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by GameGod(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I can feel your pain Because Kanu is fighting for the freedom of his people that's​ why you want thunder to scatter him.
Nothing like painment dude, where was the low life during the reign of the ineffectual buffoon? I'm strongly against biafura because of the hateful approach of ipob under the leadership of Nnamdi cow. I don't have any igbo friend in my life, I don't benefit from igbos, so why should I be pained because they wanted go? Huh?

Touch Buhari and I'll touch Nnamdi cow, fayose, ffk and other ipob gods. All squared isn't it?
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by intruxive(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kai ipobExposed see the kind of nightmare u are given the gullible ipob yoots, chai more grease to your elbow grin
They cant sleep now they are stalking you, kikikiki
Guy u r greater than ojukwu, greater than namdi kanu and his boss uwazurike grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by CltrAltDel: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Kikiki…. It takes a Nnamd Kalu gullible to know another gullible grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
IpobExposed ride on!
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by POpikin: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Who post my name here fool
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by POpikin: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
God punish who write my name
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Notasyouthink: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
GameGod:
Nothing like painment dude, where was the low life during the reign of the ineffectual buffoon? I'm strongly against biafura because of the hateful approach of ipob under the leadership of Nnamdi cow. I don't have any igbo friend in my life, I don't benefit from igbos, so why should I be pained because they wanted go? Huh?

Touch Buhari and I'll touch Nnamdi cow, fayose, ffk and other ipob gods. All squared isn't it?
Nothing like painment?? Ok then what are you doing on this thread if not to cause trouble?? You afonjas always pretend as if you people truly want Igbos to seceed but your actions and comments depicts a different thing.
Look at the kind of question you're asking as if you don't know that Kanu has been in this struggle before Jonathan took over from late yaradua. I hate it when people talk what they don't know is it Kanu's fault that your useless vegetable made him a hero.
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by GameGod(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Nothing like painment?? Ok then what are you doing on this thread if not to cause trouble?? You afonjas always pretend as if you people truly want Igbos to seceed but your actions and comments depicts a different thing.
Look at the kind of question you're asking as if you don't know that Kanu has been in this struggle before Jonathan took over from late yaradua. I hate it when people talk what they don't know is it Kanu's fault that your useless vegetable made him a hero.
Mumu, the op mentioned me that's why im here.
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by CltrAltDel: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Notasyouthink:

Gullible and Hypocrite is synonymous to you Igbos and I aint a Biafuro like you grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cc:cursedAbiola
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Notasyouthink: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Gullible and Hypocrite is synonymous to you Igbos and I aint a Biafuro like you grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a
If you like post pictures of your forefathers I don't care... The reason why we are gullible to hypocrites and f00lish goons like you is because we're​ tired of sharing this​ contraption with you subhumans.
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Notasyouthink: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
GameGod:

Mumu, the op mentioned me that's why im here.
Kikikiki.. Buffoonish creature like you!!! the op mentioned you as one of his gullibles that's all.
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by CltrAltDel: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Notasyouthink:
we are gullible , hypocrites and f00lish goons because we're​ tired subhumans.
Ok… my bad grin grin
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by CharlotteFlair: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
GameGod:

You dare mention the vegetable where Nnamdi Kanu is mentioned? You must be a joker who has no respect for the living.

All bail conditions given to Kanu by the vegetable, its the vegetable that's observing them.

You must not be seen in company of more than 10people, but Kanu is holding rallies everyday while vegetable is in isolation!

You must not grant interviews, but international media continues to interview Kanu while the vegetable cannot talk to journalists.

Now tell me who is the most powerful?
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by Notasyouthink: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Gullible and Hypocrite is synonymous to me as a f00lish and eediottic being grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ipobexposed Other Monickers.... by cursedAbiola(f): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2017
GameGod:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Is Not Restructured Before 2017, I Tipped For Atiku. / Withdraw Your Support For IPOB Within 72 Hrs, ultimatum was given 2 USA / Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.