Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses (26139 Views)

Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Barbed Wire Electrocutes Kogi Robber To Death (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=misano post=58146338]That's why I love Igbos majority of them are not interested in this NCAN trash. If the criminal was Igbo, then U will see all the Afonjas shouting NCAN like they are better.

To burst your head just dey hungry like diz badly..

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by mneedss(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
What a paradox...
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
So all these xtian album launches are sponsored with blood money.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by ariesbull: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
bbbabes:
A self-acclaimed gospel musician who was arrested by the Ogun police for armed robbery has revealed why he committed the crime.

The suspect, Nurudeen Ogundairo was on Tuesday paraded alongside 36 others arrested for various crimes at Eleweran Police Headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, a team of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, arrested Mr. Ogundairo and his alleged accomplices at their hideout at Joju in Ota

Speaking to Premium Times, Ogundairo who seem to be the leader of the gang said that he took to crime to source money for the production of his maiden album.

‎According to the 28-year-old, who confessed to having been among those who carried out a robbery operation at the private residence in Atan-Ota, said the proposed album was scheduled for launch on July 24.

“I am a gospel musician. I needed money to enable me to produce my maiden album and I got involved in robbery to raise money for the project. In fact, I had picked a date of July 24 to release the album to the public after the production,” he said.

‎The suspect, who was arrested with two of his accomplices, identified as Tunde Joseph and Ganiu Ajibode, said he regretted his action after spending over two months in detention.

“I hope I can still be forgiven by the police and God over my action. It was in a bid to make headway in my musical career that I took to robbery,” he stated.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-dsx9B3YfH-I/WVybD_QLHNI/AAAAAAAMxhc/ueTH3NvGpt89zi7kjKIpzCY4w9W3LdBWQCLcBGAs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/i-became-armed-robber-to-raise-funds.html

Where is NCAN again
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hier:
Paul never said you should steal, but instead labour, and by the way, must you produce an album to be known by men

Mhen, do you believe he actually stole to promote his music..?
Look at his face now, long time man in the business.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Hier(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Mhen, do you believe he actually stole to promote his music..?
Look at his face now, long time man in the business.

Loooooool, that's true, I don't know which to believe, either my mind telling me he's lying or the man who seems to be telling the unknown
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
bbbabes:
A self-acclaimed gospel musician who was arrested by the Ogun police for armed robbery has revealed why he committed the crime.

The suspect, Nurudeen Ogundairo was on Tuesday paraded alongside 36 others arrested for various crimes at Eleweran Police Headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, a team of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, arrested Mr. Ogundairo and his alleged accomplices at their hideout at Joju in Ota

Speaking to Premium Times, Ogundairo who seem to be the leader of the gang said that he took to crime to source money for the production of his maiden album.

‎According to the 28-year-old, who confessed to having been among those who carried out a robbery operation at the private residence in Atan-Ota, said the proposed album was scheduled for launch on July 24.

“I am a gospel musician. I needed money to enable me to produce my maiden album and I got involved in robbery to raise money for the project. In fact, I had picked a date of July 24 to release the album to the public after the production,” he said.

‎The suspect, who was arrested with two of his accomplices, identified as Tunde Joseph and Ganiu Ajibode, said he regretted his action after spending over two months in detention.

“I hope I can still be forgiven by the police and God over my action. It was in a bid to make headway in my musical career that I took to robbery,” he stated.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-dsx9B3YfH-I/WVybD_QLHNI/AAAAAAAMxhc/ueTH3NvGpt89zi7kjKIpzCY4w9W3LdBWQCLcBGAs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/i-became-armed-robber-to-raise-funds.html

He became an armed robber so as to praise God ....and God now exposed him
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by LoveJesus87(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hawlahscho:

Se oo ya were
Lmao. Easy na
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
confusion! yes! he was planning to give the stolen things back when he finally sells his Gospel music grin grin grin
i am sure God wouldn't mind a stolen offerings.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by fcacfc(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chaiiiii

Gospel artist

But had it been,jungle justice was carried on him,lots of people will call him innocent,saying he is a Gospel artist,,

like d case of paul chinedu in ikd

crime doesnt pay...lets be patient

God will not forget anyone
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by gud4dbest(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

Such a passion for the Lord.

They should free him ASAP for his desire to propagate the gospel via Music.

Gosple of thieving!
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by fabulous01(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Atlantia:
What a joke!!!
You couldn't think of any legal way of raising money for your 'Gospel album' okwa ya?! undecided

imagine robber to lead soul to heaven

and i have 123,043 odd bet9ja.. with 100 he can become millo
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Tobium1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nurudeen Ogundairo

Aka; Afonja
Region: southwàste
Ethnic group: yoruba demon
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Memories12411: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
I am good don't know what exactly to say.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
the quickest and easiest way would've been to open a church business.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Martin0(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
gypsey:
the quickest and easiest way would've been to open a church business.
hahahahaahah u eh
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Creed86(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Lolz....so crazy.Too late to cry when your head is off.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Jakumo(m): 5:14am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

Such a passion for the Lord.

They should free him ASAP for his desire to propagate the gospel via Music.

This aspiring religious music superstar obviously took inspiration from Pastor Adebole Adejale, his fellow private jet owner Pastor Oledepo and Pastor Jaguda of the Sinadog fame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!! / Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.