Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) (42123 Views)

Tradermoni, Marketmoni Activation And 15K Disbursement Takes Place In Makurdi / Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja (Photos) / Crippled Man Sells Air Freshener & Polish In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by tbagjames(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Godfullsam:
How can he ride his motorcycle with a tray of pear on his head considering the nature of our road.

I guess the lady staning with him inthe second picture is the seller.
its true, i met him last year
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Taku555(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Godfullsam:
How can he ride his motorcycle with a tray of pear on his head considering the nature of our road.

the level of lies on social networks these days is really alarming.

1.How can he ride a ride a motorcycle that demands the use of two hands?

2.the lady behind is either the one selling or the woman selling corn near them. O p you must be a lier. That man is not the one selling that
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
You too look for something meaningful doing and stop patronizing sugar daddy before dem use your parts for election
Evablizin:
Wow God bless your handiwork,all this badoo's and thieves should find something better and be doing or else jungle justice will fall on them i don talk ma own
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by magzey: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
and some dey Follow Namdi Kanu to find chop. grin grin

Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by sshalom(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
There is dignity in labour!
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by cadesky(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Went through comments n nobody is talking about the lady pictured with him, NL una neva chop ?
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Engrduke: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Godfullsam:

Stage managed. A true hustler will not display the pear tray on his head as if it was glued while the hands are attending to the bike and the mind attending to the damsel beside him.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by sanitelag(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
I think its better for him to go for Okada instead. It would be of better income
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2017
wow, a new innovation.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenfav:
Hardworking man.. May God bless all our respective legit hustles!
hi queenfav, i see you are a barrister based in ibadan. Can you register a business for me with C.A.C? And how much? I really can do this all by myself but i just need a personal lawyer so i think we can start from here. If there's a way to contact you please kindly lemme know. Thanks.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by queenfav(f): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2017
paybak:
hi queenfav, i see you are a barrister based in ibadan. Can you register a business for me with C.A.C? And how much? I really can do this all by myself but i just need a personal lawyer so i think we can start from here. If there's a way to contact you please kindly lemme know. Thanks.
Ok... Pls contact me on 09050968121. Thanks
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Omobaa: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2017
sar33:
While some people will sit down and be complaining of no job/recession,the man pictured below moves around selling corns and pears with his bike.The story was shared by Andrew who lives in Makurdi.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-how-this-man-makes-his-moneyphotos.html
What is now the Meaning of this useless post?
Should we Now start selling corn and pear..??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Two Workers Caught On CCTV Performing Rituals In Office (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.