Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student (22995 Views)

Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by RexEmmyGee: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Badonasty:

That's not right
Will you mind bloggers looking for traffic
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by olatade(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
They will pay for the damages
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by shumuel(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
I don't know if i should laugh or cry, because these are the youths that wants the FG to take them serious, wanting political positions, jobs e.t.c i mean will all this bastardised characters will any one in the world take Nigeria students/youths serious, would destroying properties of innosent people bring back the dead, i only but wonder why a Nigerian child would always be quick to violence and insult in any give matter, just imagine. Mtcheeeeew! Wetin i wan talk sef, coz i don confuse.

Na waa o, Aminat508 you just forget us here on NL, hope you are good grin
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Kenbubble(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Osun state and ritual

1 Like

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by mikolo4us: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2017
All those Imam and Alfa are all ritualist. Abeg make una burn down all d mosque around the school.

3 Likes

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Ayodeji2k14: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2017
MadCow1:
But why? angry

Identify the students involved and expel all of them. Then the Police should jail them.
SommyNwaba:
So bad grin

This space is for sale
what do you mean by that?
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by SmartchoicesNG: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2017
MadCow1:
But why? angry

Identify the students involved and expel all of them. Then the Police should jail them.
And aminat508 the reporter
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by harriet412(f): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
connectpoint:
Na wa oh..Nigeria is gradually becoming a zoo

It is not gradually becoming, IT IS A ZOO. undecided

1 Like

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by jay2smart19(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2017
connectpoint:
Na wa oh..Nigeria is gradually becoming a zoo
and we are in it. aren't we animals?
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by nanizle(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2017
What if the owner of the property had nothing to do with the death of the student?

We really need to have an effective police so that people don't take the laws in their hands.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by jimohibrahim(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
I was there live and direct..... This morning self was a hell of a protest... Road block everywhere...

This small road block sef na for front of my house e dey... Abeg make I enter inside back... Most of the students are protesting and walking towards the town.. Everything started from my area oke baale

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by udemzyudex(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
The owner of the house should Sue the school, that's all i can say.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
shut the fooking school down for two years

idiots and riff raff

so their answer is to go and start destroying the properties of people who had nothing to do with the death of their colleague
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by wildchild1: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by doskie(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
ujpikin:
This country self... Those that suppose to think are not thinking...

Please wat dose the houses and car got to do with the killing....

Everybody in this country are now behaving like animals...

i have been looking out for a comment like this i swear.
people in university are no different from touts. no brains at all. the owners of those cars and building probably do not even know what happened.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by selfmadeboss: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2017
what type of nonsense is this
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by dangwarmai(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2017
That building is a mosque. What relationship is there between the suspect and the mosque?
The police authorities should do something to avoid retaliation from the Muslims in that area.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2017
jay2smart19:

and we are in it. aren't we animals?

evil news everywhere everyday... it's too much

1 Like

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2017
harriet412:

It is not gradually becoming, IT IS A ZOO. undecided

1 Like

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by terrynonny(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2017
They should move fast to curtail this before it gets out of hand.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by jay2smart19(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2017
connectpoint:

truth is, we focus more on d bad news and wat divides. look at d bright side atyms and stop calling urself and odas animals.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2017
jay2smart19:

truth is, we focus more on d bad news and wat divides. look at d bright side atyms and stop calling urself and odas animals.

When did i call you an animal ?

Oh i'm stup*d i don't know good news happen... perhaps you've just arrived from mars and haven't been reading the news in the past one week
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by jay2smart19(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
connectpoint:

Oh i'm stup*d i don't know good news happen... perhaps you've just arrived from mars and haven't been reading the news in the past one week
broda its still better yet. pray for better days. u wouldn't want to be in a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by jay2smart19(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2017
connectpoint:

dat wasn't for u sorry. u are my Oga dat first came.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
The persons property they burnt was he the one that killed the person

BTW Buy cheap mtn and Etisalat data at (you make payments after receiving your data
https://www.nairaland.com/3893979/buy-mtn-etisalat-data-very
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by FroshJaynex(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
ujpikin:
This country self... Those that suppose to think are not thinking...

Please wat dose the houses and car got to do with the killing....

Everybody in this country are now behaving like animals...

hahahahahah
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by FroshJaynex(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Churches should please endeavor to mount projectors so that song lyrics could be displayed for most people who murder songs

#So this girl sat beside me in church and was singing...

"I will sin unto the lord, a joyful song... I will raise his name.. For the lord is rude.."
And am wondering what she meant by "the lord is rude??
She didn't even care. Instead she continued
"10 glory father... 10 glory son... 10 glory holy ghost... Now and forever more"
And am like "Wetin
As if that was not enough, she continued
"Owerri to Calvary he went for me, he went for me.... He died to sell me free"........
I wanted to shout, then she just dropped the final blast
"Jehovah is ur name, Jehovah is ur name, 19 warriors, 8 in battle, Jehovah is ur name.. "
una good morning o
What does this has to do with the topic. sick people everywhere
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by techlorddsblog: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mumu youths. Common sense is far from them. Common sense should tell them that a killer cannot kill a student and put the remains in front of his/her house. Imagine a future leader with this kind of behaviour, making other people homeless.

Well, I don't know the complete story so I reserve my comment

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by vicardino(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just hit the nail on the head. His remain was found in a mosque, not a building or whatever you wrote up there. Do u know how many mosques have been found out to be dens of killers and ritualists in Osun? I decide not to think u were trying to expunge "mosque" from ur post.
Aminat508:

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/see-building-vehicles-destroyed-by.html

1 Like

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by RexEmmyGee: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
FroshJaynex:
What does this has to do with the topic. sick people everywhere
Who asked you to quote me? What has the quote got to do with the topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) / Thugs Machete Task Force Officials In Lagos (photos) / Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.