Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student (22994 Views)

Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by numericalguy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
That building is a Mosque.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by ssuccess(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
MadCow1:
But why? angry

Identify the students involved and expel all of them. Then the Police should jail them.

Did you ever go to a University sir?
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
nanizle:
What if the owner of the property had nothing to do with the death of the student?

We really need to have an effective police so that people don't take the laws in their hands.
Truly, the man that owns the house did not know anything about the ritual murder but his younger brother was involved, even the head was hidden in his kitchen without the knowledge of his wife.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
udemzyudex:
The owner of the house should Sue the school, that's all i can say.
Sue who? Those boys were living in that house and after the killing, the severed head was hidden in their kitchen. Do you you think UNIOSUN are so mad to have just set the house ablaze.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
dangwarmai:
That building is a mosque. What relationship is there between the suspect and the mosque?
The police authorities should do something to avoid retaliation from the Muslims in that area.
The man that owns the house that harboured the criminal also owns the mosque
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by udemzyudex(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Sue who? Those boys were living in that house and after the killing, the severed head was hidden in their kitchen. Do you you think UNIOSUN are so mad to have just set the house ablaze.

I still stand on my words, the owner of the house should Sue the school, simple.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aminat508:

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/see-building-vehicles-destroyed-by.html
are these d same students who soldiers were beating some time ago without resistance or retaliation?
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
You should see the place now.......
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
udemzyudex:

I still stand on my words, the owner of the house should Sue the school, simple.
Come and sues us on his behalf nah....see imm mouth......imbe oshi
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
udemzyudex:

Come and sue us on his behalf nah....see imm mouth......imbe oshi
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
OlufemiWhit:
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
OlufemiWhit:

Baba, I'll tell the man to sue your school and your school will make sure you guys pay for the damage.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
udemzyudex:

Baba, I'll tell the man to sue your school and your school will make sure you guys pay for the damage.
Someone should sue you for talking so foolishly without asking why the mans house was burnt.......
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by Orpe7(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na una school fees vc go increase
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by MadCow1: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
ssuccess:

Did you ever go to a University sir?

One of the finest Universities on the Continent.

Top 20 to be precise. And in my school, this type of foolishness is not tolerated. You get expelled for fighting with a fellow student or anybody on campus.

Hope that satisfies you Sir.
Re: Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student by udemzyudex(m): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2017
OlufemiWhit:
Someone should sue you for talking so foolishly without asking why the mans house was burnt.......

Talking so foolishly? I blame your school for not putting you through things you need to know.

Don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) / Thugs Machete Task Force Officials In Lagos (photos) / Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.