Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona (43607 Views)

EPL: De Gea Signs New Contract With Manchester United / Lionel Messi Signs New Barcelona Deal To 2021 With €700m Buyout Clause / Why Is FC Barcelona Very Unlucky This Transfer Summer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by toprealman: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

If he is really the World Best...he should leave the comfort of Barcelona FC where everything works in his favour

And come to a club like Watford FC and replicate his feat.
He has nothing to prove to you or your like. I stopped hating many moons ago when I realized that hard work pays.
Besides, why prove you are an expert driver by driving Volkswagen beetle when you can do same with a Ferrari?
If he decides to end his career with FC Baca..... punch am, 500K(insert the right currency oh...e no de hard Una for naija) times 4 times 12 times no of years he will wear a Baca jersey.
To make matters worse, Messi knows nothing about your existence. You have to forever live with the "torture" of knowing him.....how painful can that be?

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by kandyj(f): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baba God, abeg pick my calls, email, whatsapp, instagram, Facebook and nairaland messages mbok.
let my story change speedily.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Bash10(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Messi is the most loyal player I know. Ever since he came into limelight in 2006 or so, he has remained with Barca. He is worth the deal.

Football has gone beyond money. It has to do with deep-rooted passion. Otherwise, with the humongous amount these guys are being paid, they should be nonchalant with their performance. But they keep striving to excel. Nice

Meanwhile, beautiful men shoes for sale here

Most loyal? Totti man!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Midgut(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
All those folks shouting football, see this:
NBA: Stephen Curry should earn $400m, says LeBron James
3 Jul
Stephen Curry (centre) was named the NBA's Most Valuable Player for the second successive time last season
LeBron James says Golden State Warriors point guard Steph Curry will still be underpaid despite reportedly signing the biggest deal in basketball history.
Two-time Most Valuable Player Curry, 29, is about to sign a $201m (£154.56m) five-year contract,
his agent says.
According to Forbes, that would make him the fourth-highest paid athlete.
"Steph should be getting $400m this summer," said Cleveland Cavaliers player James, the current highest earner on $33.2m (£25m) a year.
NBA teams have a salary cap, which next season is $99m (£76m) per year [an increase from $94m (£72m)], from which they must pay the wages of all their players.
James, who has won three NBA titles, had questioned why there was a cap on players' earnings.
Curry has helped his side to two NBA titles in the past three years and has scored more three-pointers than any other player for the past five years.
He currently earns $12m (£9m) a year and will re-sign for Golden State under the new designated veteran exception rule.
Because Curry is entering his ninth season with Golden State - and has fulfilled other criteria - he is entitled to a new lucrative deal which can be worth between 30 and 35% of the salary cap. If the reported deal goes through, Curry would be on $40m (£30m) a year.
You too can make it if you believe!
I won't play football, nor do internet fraud but I will make it! You too can make it!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by judgedredd22(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
repogirl:
Insane amount of money!

i know that just by seeing the figure, you are already wet! talk true!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ronaldo still the "Best".

Greatest player off all time.

#KING -RONALDO

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by whizzyleejr(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Forca Barca, mes que un club
forca messi, see money, even doctors no dey make this kain money per month talkless of a week
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Sultan5(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Laple0541:
You can't stay in Barca throughout your footballing career and expect me to see you as a better player than CR7, come England come learn.

Bro sorry to tell you but the dude doesn't care how you see him. He has a very successful career, a beautiful wife, and a awesome job that pays him almost N250mil a WEEK not a year. So he could careless how you see him.

And one more thing, he doesn't need to learn whatever English football has to offer he is already a football legend. Whether he is better than CR7 is up to the footballing world to decide. Nevertheless bro he is a confirm dude making confirm money with his confirm talent.

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by deeway200(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
please, I am tired of this my lifestyle, I have tried everything on nairaland to become rich. I am always there from morning till evening ,even in the midnight searching for relevant ways of being rich but unfortunately, none is found. please, if u have any job or link to make money, I am loyal. dee1amazon@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by tonio2wo: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Maaa hia say my pikin no play ball! angry
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by deeway200(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
please, I am tired of this my lifestyle, I have tried everything on nairaland to become rich. I am always there from morning till evening ,even in the midnight searching for relevant ways of being rich but unfortunately, none is found. please, if u have any job or link to make money, I am loyal. dee1amazon@yahoo.com 08072873041
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by nnokwa042(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

If he is really the World Best...he should leave the comfort of Barcelona FC where everything works in his favour

why don't u drop this ur phone and go back to old Nokia 3310 ?mpama undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by KingRex1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians will always be Nigerians see that Ayomide Daniel guy.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Brio984(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
moses93:
cr7 is better, richer and have human sympathy than the horns back. cr7 have orphanage home and he gives to poor unlike the horns back.
Oga Why The Hate? Is It A Must To Have An Orphanage?.. Come To Think Of It Hw Many Orphanage Have U Visited? I Understand U Love Cr7 More Than Him But It Should Nt Be On The Basics Of "owning An Orphanage" D Guy May B Giving In Secret And You Dont Knw... Just Like Hw E Secretly Did His Wedding... No Hate Bro Its Called Hunchback Not Hornsback By The Way Who Insults A Man Because Of His Disability... Well Come To Think Of It His Child Is Richer Than U

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by vncntluv(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

Chai... guy!!! Leave anything you're doing come closer, kneel down, close your eyes and open your heart as we pray against all forces hindering you from thinking right. I know it's against your wish to be reasonable but nairalanders are gathered in this crusade for you to receive sense by force. Receiiiiiivvvvvvvvve sense ijn... hallelujah!!!!!! Go now and make sense next time you comment. But before u go HOW OLD ARE YOU

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Damianbrown(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
ojinku:
I just remembered one person now. Please fellow nairalanders, where is INTROVERT, i've missed her ''first to comment'' so much.
she has been employed
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Brio984(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
peacemara54:
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature
Nice Business But To B Frank U Need To Up Ur Game... This Pic Ain't Attractive
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
careytommy7:
Messi can't exist outside barca

Quote me and fall on Badoo! angry

Shut up! He doesn't need to prove anything to you, you're insignificant in the scheme of things. And why does he even need to exist outside Barca?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by repogirl(f): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
judgedredd22:

i know that just by seeing the figure, you are already wet! talk true!! grin grin grin grin grin
Just because your limp, weak d:ck gets hard when you hear that amount of money doesn't mean it's the same for others.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by peacemara54(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Brio984:
Nice Business But To B Frank U Need To Up Ur Game... This Pic Ain't Attractive
how do you mean sir?
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Amirullaha:

I don't know why it hurts a lot when we bite our tongue accidentally. But It doesn't hurt when we bite it intentionally. The thing I can't understand is why are you biting your tongue now...�������

Damn! you got me
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by slimpoppa(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
vncntluv:

Chai... guy!!! Leave anything you're doing come closer, kneel down, close your eyes and open your heart as we pray against all forces hindering you from thinking right. I know it's against your wish to be reasonable but nairalanders are gathered in this crusade for you to receive sense by force. Receiiiiiivvvvvvvvve sense ijn... hallelujah!!!!!! Go now and make sense next time you comment. But before u go HOW OLD ARE YOU

Brooooooooooos! haba!!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Brio984(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
peacemara54:
how do you mean sir?
The Picture U Used Is Not Attractive...
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by GeneralOjukwu: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Laple0541:
You can't stay in Barca throughout your footballing career and expect me to see you as a better player than CR7, come England come learn.

LOL. ...these stup1d comments are amusing to read.

"Expect me to see you as a better player"....grin

You think Messi gives a sh1t about Nigeria, Nairaland or Seun Osewa or an inconsequential user like Lapel0541?

Keep seeing him as a worse player while he keeps earning over 200 million Naira weekly
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by shotin(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

. Lol... Hw can he leave when everything is working out for him at barca, dis people sef, can you move out of a mansion and rent a one room apartment? Messi is the best, he will always replicate his form everywhere he goes, haters can die in canal tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by praise1705(f): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Teewhy2:
BABA GOD Abeg pick my call , whatsapp or email make I no just dey hear or see this money for ear and eyes alone but make me sef they control this kind of money and above the amount.
This man alone sef na country how many Africa country budget reach his buy out clause.

Aproko don do make I face my hustle so that GOD go get wetin he go fit bless me through.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

our senators and other office holders would buy Messi, pay d buyout clause n nothing will happen

Haba fear God na. my country ain't poor as u think
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Messi is scared of leaving Barcelona!

After seeing what happened to Gurdiola, he rather retire at Barca instead of facing humilation

Unlike CR7, put him anywhere and he will click! Even in Enyimba or Kano pillars!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
shotin:
. Lol... Hw can he leave when everything is working out for him at barca, dis people sef, can you move out of a mansion and rent a one room apartment? Messi is the best, he will always replicate his form everywhere he goes, haters can die in canal tongue tongue tongue

History will remember Messi as the weakest worl footballer cos he achieved all in a club.

Records would show it!

His counterparts replicated in an average of 2 leagues and in country jersey!

Now u know why CR7 is in that league and the World's greatest!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Godstraight(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
olabolawasiu:

Funny you. How does the money affect te fans?
just look at the comments,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 18th August 2018 / Manchester United Vs Everton (2 - 1) On 5th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.