Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona (43602 Views)

EPL: De Gea Signs New Contract With Manchester United / Lionel Messi Signs New Barcelona Deal To 2021 With €700m Buyout Clause / Why Is FC Barcelona Very Unlucky This Transfer Summer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

And you are quiet... and daft.

Good! Now you catching up.

Brief and detailed
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Good! Now you catching up.
Brief and detailed

Brief? Yes. Detailed? Yes... It was after all detailed with nonsense.

What you are is a self-absorbed fool. Now, desist from quoting this account.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Brief? Yes. Detailed? Yes... It was after all detailed with nonsense.

What you are is a self-absorbed, fool. Now, desist from quoting this account.

You sounding dumb again
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

You sounding dumb again

Just like your one-legged mother I presume. How's the wizened hag anyway?
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

grin grin grin

Olodo!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Laple0541:
You can't stay in Barca throughout your footballing career and expect me to see you as a better player than CR7, come England come learn.
that is you and no one begs you to do
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Blacquin(f): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:
shocked 500k a week daaaaaaaaamn that's a lot of money

well hard work pays
to kick ball na hard work
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Oloriburuku! grin grin grin

Mr. rhetorical grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Why e dey pain you?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

If he is really the World Best...he should leave the comfort of Barcelona FC where everything works in his favour

And come to a club like Watford FC and replicate his feat.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:41am On Jul 06, 2017
So you have not heard? She has gotten a job with a local restaurant. Her duty is to fry beans. So she's very busy now.
ojinku:
I just remembered one person now. Please fellow nairalanders, where is INTROVERT, i've missed her ''first to comment'' so much.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by shotin(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

You think and reason as chronic lowlifers do. Such poverty of intellect! Why would he leave Barcelona just to prove a point to some inconsequential bunch of lilliputs? Would you ask a successful bank manager of a reputable bank in Lekki to quit his job and apply for a position at another bank in Ajegunle just so he can prove himself?

This is a man who has conquered life itself and harnessed its vicissitudes to his favour. A man who was born with a growth deficiency, but still managed to become a GOD. A man who typifies the Latin aphorism that says, “per aspera ad astra”. “Through hardships to the skies”.
So, tell me, you diminutive, simple-minded insignificant gnat, why does a GOD need to prove himself to mere mortals as yourself?

That's like saying Steve Spielberg should start directing Nollywood movies in order to prove himself. Prove himself to invisible church rats, eh? Bunch of circus clowns! grin
. cheesy grin cheesy Jesus is lord... SAVAGERY... 3 bottles of cold originn for you... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Ekesbaba1(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Kizyte:
I'm not after whether he signed or not, what I'm more concerned about is the dough. This one is bigger than 'Blood Money' or even 'Kidnap Money' £500,000 Pounds in just 7 days?

That's about N206,000,000 (206 Million Naira) every mere 7 days. shocked

N9,888,000,000 (9 Billion, 888 Million Naira) per annum. shocked shocked shocked

All this money because person dey play ball...
Hmmmmm ,,THERE IS GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Crauxx(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

If he is really the World Best...he should leave the comfort of Barcelona FC where everything works in his favour

And come to a club like Watford FC and replicate his feat.

sense fall on you. your logic is flawed. he rose through barca's ranks when there were top players in the first team and broke into the first team. what is your point then. you are ignorantly stupid.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by olibengid: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by kloppzy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
it good for Messi, but to my own personal opinion, I think he should look for other challenges, so he can be more expose
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by kloppzy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///ExAOxgcmzqJC4vcyfOGKI7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 18th August 2018 / Manchester United Vs Everton (2 - 1) On 5th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.