Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) (53785 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Tapout(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
power of mob.... I was heard of a similar incident that the thief was actually arrested, but the mob no gree.. Dem jail break the guy from police cell, come kill am sad sad
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Rophdiamond: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Crucify him! crucify him!!!!
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Ologuneruagba(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
This Badoo thing is becoming mysterious. While will an adult go out to kill a whole family of father, mother and children at night with a grinding stone only to wipe their blood with an handkerchief and sell the tissue of cloth for 500,000 naira to money ritualist, only to go back and do another operation. Why not do let the juju people do the rituals for them and be rich once and for all, without going through this risk of killing people everyday and get lynch when caught by angry mob?

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why should the police allow this madness? Whatever happened to observing due process? What if he turns out innocent? They'll tender some stupid_ apology that is of no value or what? After catching him, shouldn't they have handed him over to the police? You behave like animals, specifically jungle brutes and beasts of the field, then wonder why Nigeria has remained a third world sh!thole and a global backwater. Such barbaric savagery.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by sirfemoz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Africa will always be Africa.. Africans will always be Africans. Still in the dark. sad
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
the guy that looks like mechanic at his back be like ur own don finish today

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Shooo... To get Strong face now na wahala, na to dey Bobby risky's level o.. undecided
dessz:
I will repeat this again "IF U HAVE A *STRONG* FACE, NO NEAR IKORODU"
if u do R.I.P in advance,

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by dacovajnr: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:
And the Animalistic behavior continues. That guy might be innocent.
Papii the guy isnor innocent, he was caught with 20 handkerchiefs with blood stains..he was taken away by the police though.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by onyxo76(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
If you don't have any serious thing to do at Ikorodu ,just stay away is my advice, else make you dress like daddy GO if you wan go there
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by baysol: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Zimri:

I weak

Ikorudu is the last place nowadays where you want to be caught as a robber or kidnapper it makes no difference to what you receive like a badoo guy.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by doublecross(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
nigeria is a mess. say no to jungle justice. how could this happen in the prescence of a police officer? the boy might be innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Bobby808: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
obajoey:
Omo wetin dey happen self..

I thought they operate at night, how come he was caught in the day/afternoon.

Ayam not understanding again oo
There as many people as possible that do not understand where we are now. But what is clear is that Nigerians has failed. All these things we find difficult to believe and undestand is the direct result of a failed state. The land is full of confusion. I can bet any persons that we are yet to see anything. That is why I sometimes, as an old man eat, drink to my satisfaction, rejoice with myself because there is no future in this country. This man Buhari has come to destroy this country.. Just two years, his ways have turned almost every body, particulary the hopeless youths angry at any moment because we have a failed country. That is to say that because of the failure and continues increase in hopelesness, frustrations sets into the mind of the masses, every Nigerian especially the one outside the government are no longer happy. Buhari has spoiled this country. Imagine beating one another, borning humans like flies, talking and tell all sorts of story. What a zoo. We all are finished.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by BestDataDeals(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Geez, let's just be careful. This isn't fair.

Check my signature.... Am real.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
doublecross:
nigeria is a mess. say no to jungle justice. how could this happen in the prescence of a police officer? the boy might be innocent.

I dont think so. I learnt he was found with blood-stained hankerchiefs and he went mute under interrogation.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by kingrt2(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
That officer does not know what he stands for.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by joenor(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice job, this gang has to be eliminated from that community
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by TinaAnita(f): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
But how do you spot/ascertain/identify/figure out any member ? I have said it before that innocent people would be victimized at the end of the day since there is no surefire way to detect badoo members.

We, Nigerians are always quick to forget history, we have forgotten the issue of Aluu. We have forgotten the story of a Ghanaian soldier who was mistaken for an armed robber among other mistaken identities.

Make una continue to dey fool ona selves ‎

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by dowjones(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostHandsome01:
i am not in support of jungle justice but its hard for me to pity this evil people.

the people pitying this evil people is due to the fact that they have never had an encounter with Robbers, kidnappers and killers, if they experience it, they wont be pitying them.

and those shouting they may be innocent, well there is no smoke without a fire. just pray never to encounter this evil people cos if you do, ur confession.will change.

A group of touts tried to rob me (in broad day light) opposite ladipo while fighting them off one of them screamed ole pickpocket at me . Before other traders ran to mob me a police man dropped from his car and saved me.

I was dressed in corporate attire heading for A Meeting. I don't have dreads or tattoos and I fine small yet, illiterate traders didn't care.

That's jungle justice
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by slowice(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hahaha the officer seem to be directing them on how best to end the guys unfortunate life grin grin
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
If for example you see some one down the street you owe large amount of money especially there in ikorodu all you have yo do is yo start shouting badoo and he is killed by mob and you don't need to pay the debt.
Or you see some one you hate of you classify as your enemy all you need yo do is shout Badoo AMD your enemy is dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by eisrael90(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
joe4real12:
Pls who is a badoo?
How are they identified?
I hope the guy is not innocent?

Don't join in beating an innocent man.
Do you know him? Is he your friend?
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Bobby808: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Truth is that Lagos is no mega city at all, all that has been done is just posing for the camera and stealing government money in guise of mega city project.

This ikorodu problem is a confirmed litmus test.

How can, I mean how can individuals take to the street at night to kill people in their sleep and another set of individuals would take their turn at day to kill people on the streets. And the Lagos state government cannot stop this madness

How is a baddo member identified? All the videos that surfaces are always towards the end when the victim is to be lynched. Truth is that anybody that has gone through such manhandling and beating from a mob would surely look dirty and raggy even if you have lived in Whitehouse all ur life.

A curfew should be placed in ikorodu from dusk to dawn, everybody plus vigilante group go to your goddam house enough of this nonsense community policing.

Let the khaki boys enter the area make we see how baddo wan pass.

Civility is an illusion, ferocity and savagery is the true state of humanity.
Brother, you have spoken well. Look at what we are seeing now is the result of a failed state. Be informed that we are yet to see anything. From boko haram to herdsmen, to badoo and from this we will go to another. Who even know if this will spread shortly? The mind set of the today Nigerians, the ones outside government, especially the youths are gone. Whas is happenng is the result of hopelessness. Almost every persons are angry. Only a few Nigerians are happy for twenty four hours. Look at me, a pensioner with a very large farm of plantation. As at today every thing is gone because of daylight stealing, the boys do not even spare the prematured ones. it became worst because I cannot afford police to watch or guard the plantation. Am even better because I receive my pension regularly because I pensioned from an International Oil company. There are as many people as possible who have no direction. To these set of people, every way is a way for them. What a zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by sergiolefty(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
shame on Nigeria government, shame on lagos state government and shame on Nigeria police force.....dis badoo group successfully kill over 10 families in different area in ikorodu for over a year yet they were unable to catch single one of them not until people start catching and killing them.....jungle justice is wrong but are the police force efficient,.... we ve come to dah level in Nigeria that police can't guaranty our safety...people dont trust dis government not to talk of police....we vote for them in other to rep us in the senate yet known of them could raise the incident in ikorodu...I don't blame dem, I only blame d idiots that support them blindly....
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Kendroid: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
I pledge to Nigeria my country.

Where the Rich keeps getting richer, while the poor keeps killing themselves!!
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Organs(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians and their ways, this is how bokoharam became radicalized. Its the fault of the police, the justice system and our Nigerian palava.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by larrypourl(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Government should please intervene before this get out of hands.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my signature below for pictures and more details.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by muibi1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostHandsome01:
i am not in support of jungle justice but its hard for me to pity this evil people.

the people pitying this evil people is due to the fact that they have never had an encounter with Robbers, kidnappers and killers, if they experience it, they wont be pitying them.

and those shouting they may be innocent, well there is no smoke without a fire. just pray never to encounter this evil people cos if you do, ur confession.will change.
fully agree with you bro. I experienced highway robbery once and i saw real evil people. They shot sporadically and 5 people were hit in my bus. I made up my mind not to show pity on any evil person when i see one.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by MizAijay(f): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gossiplover:
OP this made front page yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/3899985/suspected-badoo-member-caught-after
It had a different header yesterday too.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by vertueptime: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=madgoat post=58149403]This has to stop
#SayNoToJungleJustice #SayNoToJungleJustice #SayNoToJungleJustice [/quote

No this has to continue until the criminals know the repercussion of their acts, kill them all they are not usefull to the society
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Shaev7(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
I detest jungle justice, but when I read each day what this Badoo group do to families, especially unborn child with their grinding stone it makes me bleeds... For over years and police are aware but refused to take legal action. Now the people have decide to restore peace To their community by killing any identified member of the gang through this means what do we do? if it were you will you fold your arms and wait for police who has lost their status and let this evil render the entire community Red? No! So I don't blame them. Relating this to Fulani herdsmen, I foresee an uprising too by affected state in the country since FG, state government has refused to intervene, the people of the affected community will start killing any cattle breeders in their farm
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by madgoat(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=vertueptime post=58151785][/quote]

So Chinedu Paul that they lynched was a criminal abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.