Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,038,038 members, 7,452,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 June 2023 at 12:54 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Looking For A Dream Career In The Aviation Industry Visit Lagos Aviation Academy (428 Views)
Inquiry Between Landover And Lagos Aviation Academy / 9 Questions That'll Help You Find Your Dream Career / Careers In The Aviation Industry (2) (3) (4)
|Looking For A Dream Career In The Aviation Industry Visit Lagos Aviation Academy by LagosAviation: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017|
As a travel agent, getting referrals to other businesses or individuals is a very key way to grow your business by large percents. Studies also show that Word of Mouth is the most powerful advertisement you can do, especially when it comes from a trusted source.
This simply takes us back to the saying 'Customer Is King', we need to have a proper relationship with our customers that would make them satisfied, come back for more and refer us to their friends and family.
In this regards, NANTA Lagos Zone has decided to partner Lagos Aviation Academy to promote their Customer Service course to members.
About The Course
The Customer Service course is a 3-Days course which will teach you how to drive outstanding customer service with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude. Our experts will equip you with what it takes to win, please and retain a customer.
What Will I Learn on This Course?
· Explain the importance of delivering excellent customer service
· Understand customer service as an integral element in Business success
· Function effectively in a team
· Effective communication and customer contact techniques
· Identify the benefits of developing customer loyalty and strategies for building customer loyalty
· How to handle difficult or upset customers
· Relate job performance to workplace stress and recommend coping strategies
· Internal & External Customers
· Team building
· Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
· Customer Contact Techniques
· Cross-cultural Awareness
· Customer Service and Technology
· Winning Customer Loyalty
· Handling Difficult Customers
· Coping with Work Stress
Who Should Attend
We highly recommend this course for:
· Travel agents & Tour operators
· Call centre agents & Flight attendants
· Ticket office, reservations, check-in, baggage handlers and information desks staff
· Front-line staff of organizations
· Cargo reservations and receiving staff
· Public relations and sales support personnel
· Individuals aspiring to build a career in Customer Service
N50, 000 (Includes Course materials, Tea & Lunch, Certificate)
Date: July 10 - 12, 2017
Duration: 3 days I Time: 9am – 3pm
Enquiries: Call 07058468977 or 08117631075 for more info
Unilag 2016/17 Postgraduate Admission Forum. / How To Have A Great Day At Work / How Lucrative Is Having Postgraduate Diploma In Management In The Labour Market?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20