Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) (53398 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by whosayswot100(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is luvly. All glory to God.
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Daniel058:
like Nnamdi kanu, I do not Change grin
lol, I wish..

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
greatgod2012:

Yes o, love is the greatest!

Same with me o, 80 is okay for me too, I want to be healthy and happy throughout my life!
I don't want to become a burden to my children and loved ones!

People don't realize that physical weakness, deteroriation of features and abilities is a big concern for the elderly.

The worst part I realized, after reading "The Vampire Lestat" and some other vampire novels is the lonesome sorrow of growing so old you watch all your loved ones, including children, die off one by one around you with no suitable replacement.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by limgezzy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is what I always wish.... OLD AGE
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by Nweike1: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
HarUrDeji:
I tap into this IJN
I tap into it for myself and my family in Jesus name
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's obvious that not every single community in nigeria killed twins.

igbos never lived as kingdoms or empires, Each village is 100& autonomous and enact their own rules.

I've never heard my community in Enugu state killed twins in the past, I will ask around wen next I go home.

Forget all those shitts white men have kept feeding us.
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by preshieamadina(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
my friend from Ghana posted dis same picture on fb..claiming they were from ghana

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by eyinjuege: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ademoore07:

Guy.... U never see anything ooo. My grandpa died at the age of 142 In 2009. He was never sick before he died, merely looking at him, u might think he was just 80. His first child retired 12 years ago and my mum was his fifth child clocking 58 this year. So, cast your doubt to the lagoon

That age is shady.
You know why?, the first child is about 72 now. At most 80years. 8 years ago when your grandad died, he must've being btw 64 -72 years meaning your grandad had his first child age 70-78 years. Highly unlikely in those days when they had children early. Even these days, highly unlikely to START having children at age 70.

Due to the fact that they didn't have records in those days, a lot of these ages are just estimates and usually inaccurate.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladipo322:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
u be ambulance?
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by thinkrite(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thank God for their life
All the same, even if they are 120 years, the era of twins killing was abolished over 150 years ago by Merry Slessor
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by juman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
I never wish to be old like that.

No no.

nigeria is a bad country.
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by kumulus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
adem30:
Bros, stop exaggerating. They are old enough to be 90+.
But to say 120years, Bros, Na lie.

God bless their age

Very possible, my maternal great grandmother before she died looked so fresh and young. She was brought back from Lome when one of her grandson died so as to prevent her from suffering any shock or health issues due to her advanced age...although we don't know her exact year but she would say she fled their village, Ikeji, around the time the Kiriji battle was fought. This old mama go dey tell us say na meat she go chop o (she had almost all her teeth intact). Some people are really blessed with a good body...she was ver light skinned and plumpy even in old age.

*** And she can watch AfricaMagic for the world grin
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by cthia(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
adem30:

God bless their age
they are not up to 120...cos they dont knw their real age..they just assume they are 120...they are 80+ not even 90 gan

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by Sard(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
eyinjuege:

That age is shady.
You know why?, the first child is about 72 now. At most 80years. 8 years ago when your grandad died, he must've being btw 64 -72 years meaning your grandad had his first child age 70-78 years. Highly unlikely in those days when they had children early. Even these days, highly unlikely to START having children at age 70.

Due to the fact that they didn't have records in those days, a lot of these ages are just estimates and usually inaccurate.
Thanks for this. That's the exact thing I wanted to write.
Even if his grandpa is alive today, he'll still likely be below 105 years old.
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
pweshboi:
120? and they look this 85-90? wonderful...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
adem30:

God bless their age
Am very sure if they are whites you will believe, lets appreciate our own. The mothers need not lie about their age.
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by manfolly: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
I can't dispute there age bcs I still have 110years old woman who read her yoruba Bible witout glass nd she still recognize pple.
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by emolala(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
hehe... 120yrs nr be joke o

you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by talk2emma: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow hope there children are taking care of them
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by azezola(m): 3:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Proof please
Re: Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
I am believing GOD FOR MINE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! / Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.