Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. (52095 Views)

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:18am On Feb 27
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

303 Likes 30 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jennyclay(f): 9:53am On Feb 27
Biko, give me his phone number so i can thank him for you cheesy

296 Likes 17 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Suzzytee05(f): 10:00am On Feb 27
Hmm Enjoyment. Since you said you can't finish one bag of rice, don't forget to share.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Justkatty(f): 10:04am On Feb 27
Wow
A good one
God bless your benefactor.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:06am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Aahh.. Jenny baby you wey your eyes tear cheesy grin. I no fit risk am o. Ah! grin... tongue

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:07am On Feb 27
Justkatty:
Wow
A good one
God bless your benefactor.

Amen
Amen
Amen.

He's truly a God sent. This 50 days fasting and prayers God is really answering my prayers.

Thank God.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:08am On Feb 27
Suzzytee05:
Hmm Enjoyment. Since you said you can't finish one bag of rice, don't forget to share.

Lol.. hahahahaa.. na bag of rice I say I no go fit finish but I go fit finish the 80k Ma... grin grin grin.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:46am On Feb 27
In this economy. Congrats o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:12am On Feb 27
AsaBlackheart:
In this economy. Congrats o

My brother.. see as God just pick my call this morning shocked.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Philip4564(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27
Congratulations that person really tried for this period

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by izaray(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27
May God bless the giver abundantly

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Usmanovic95(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27
Where una dey meet all these Godsent.Me sef dey find one o. 80 kpa for this Tinubu era,his money must be in plural form.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:22pm On Feb 27
Philip4564:
Congratulations that person really tried for this period

Make una help me bless am o.

4 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:24pm On Feb 27
izaray:
May God bless the giver abundantly

Amen and Amen.

Usmanovic95:
Where una dey meet all these Godsent.Me sef dey find one o. 80 kpa for this Tinubu era,his money must be in plural form.

Na just simple thread I post o. I didn't know he likes reading my post according to him. Na so he bless me o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Aesthetical: 12:30pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
you want to beg too grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Nairalander248: 1:02pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Jewessgratitud3 pls do not reply this person grin cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:04pm On Feb 27
Nairalander248:

Jewessgratitud3 pls do not reply this person grin cheesy

Lol.. why na. Jenny una wife grin. I dey see how she dey fire una all the time cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27
Na so person just dash you 80k with no strings attached?
For this economy?
Wetin God no fit do?

20 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:18pm On Feb 27
NPFLADMIN:
Na so person just dash you 80k with no strings attached?

For this economy?

Wetin God no fit do?

I am telling you. What God can not do does not exist..

No strings attached. He said he just likes my posts.

16 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Usmanovic95(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Amen and Amen.

Na just simple thread I post o. I didn't know he likes reading my post according to him. Na so he bless me o.

You post the thread on this same nairaland?
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:28pm On Feb 27
Usmanovic95:

You post the thread on this same nairaland?

grin
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:40pm On Feb 27
DevilsEqual:
sad

All these men that are always quick to show kindness to the other gender but wouldnt do same to a street young bro whom they are always quick to send on errands

Who will reward this act of his as we all know this isnt coming from his geniune kindness

Not sure Nature rewards this kinda thing

Heaven and everything I stand for will reward him. God used him to bless me and the Same God will make his account filled with blessings and running over all the days of his life.

I don't know him from Adam and he never contacted me. Just chose to bless me from a place of kindness. So he'll be highly rewarded by the heavens and the earth. Nature and element will work in his favor from now on in Jesus name.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Usmanovic95(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

grin

That Nairalander wey send jewessgratitud3 80kpa, I no know you but baba God know you, Incase you still get some spare money wey u no need,we sef wan buy bag of rice. jewessgratitud3 oya come pay your tithe.

15 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:42pm On Feb 27
Usmanovic95:

That Nairalander wey send jewessgratitud3 80kpa, I no know you but baba God know you, Incase you still get some spare money wey u no need,we sef wan buy bag of rice. jewessgratitud3 oya come pay your tithe.

Hahahahaaaa... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Melagros(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27
Aesthetical:
you want to beg too grin
Abeg help me ask her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo) / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.