Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

#WCW: Are Women Really Their Own Worst Enemies? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / #WCW: Are Women Really Their Own Worst Enemies? (545 Views)

Didia Speaks On; Feminism And African Culture. (what Do Women Really Want?) / Feminism: Women Being Their Own Worst Enemies. / Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#WCW: Are Women Really Their Own Worst Enemies? by randieboy: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2017

Are women really prone to backbiting each other and being eternally at war with each other?

Popular opinion is that women are always mean to each other in general while men are not

I had the opportunity a few months back to sit in on a women’s conference that drew women from various spheres of society, a majority of them, clearly huge successes and resultantly famous for it. The conference was to instruct attendants to break stereotypes in their industries and these successful women were on hand to assist....

Read more:http://amore.ng/wcw-women-really-worst-enemies/

1 Like

Re: #WCW: Are Women Really Their Own Worst Enemies? by moneyspeaking: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
maybe
Re: #WCW: Are Women Really Their Own Worst Enemies? by Mologi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
They know...

You think women dress most times to impress men..but their aim is to do pepper dem gang to their fellow women...

1 Like

Re: #WCW: Are Women Really Their Own Worst Enemies? by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
This erroneous belief that women go out of their ways to make one another’s lives miserable needs to be corrected. Contrary to biased opinions, most women aren’t busy plotting and scheming how to ruin/wreck lives, rather, we support one another. We aren't catty, neither are we obsessively jealous of one another. There is enough success to go round.

BTW, why is this in the culture section?

1 Like

Re: #WCW: Are Women Really Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Actually I agree with this statement.
Women compete with each other....be it for the opposite sex, a career, a family, any type of attention etc.
This problem seems to cut across all cultural lines.
We seem to be very suspicious of one another without giving each other the benefit of the doubt.
I was kind of shocked that the females here in NL weren't welcoming at all...and still aren't. I've been a member since Dec. 2016.
If it weren't for some males here in NL, I'd have "0" people (except the "1" young lady who I reached out to) to talk with.
It's really a sad situation....cause as females we shouldn't treat each other in that manner.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / A New Queen Has Been Picked For The Ooni Of Ife, And She Will Be Unveiled In Wks / The 15th Aare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.