Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free (9198 Views)

Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by tosima(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2018
PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS CHANGE MY TECNO P5 IC
I PLUGED MY PHONE AND THE CHARGER BLOW THE PHONE IS NO LONGER ONNIG ONCE I PLACE THE BATTERY THE IC SIDE START GETTING HOT
Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by saxby(f): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
take your device to carl care, they will fix it there.
tosima:
PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS CHANGE MY TECNO P5 IC
I PLUGED MY PHONE AND THE CHARGER BLOW THE PHONE IS NO LONGER ONNIG ONCE I PLACE THE BATTERY THE IC SIDE START GETTING HOT
Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by taylor88(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Tboy4lyf We don't have that accessory.

Please i wanna know my tecno touch screen is broken for the second time but my guarantee is still active please can it be changed for free the second time
Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by HumbleBoy21: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
my tecno phone screen touches itself and it's broken alreadh i can't even typw. i brought may this year. may 2 to be precise and it's still within warranty. I don't have any warranty card, will they agree to repair it for me.
Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by sureinfo: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
my tecno phone screen touches itself and it's broken alreadh i can't even typw.
i brought may this year. may 2 to be precise and it's still within warranty.
I don't have any warranty card, will they agree to repair it for me.
visit Carl care, they should be able to get it fixed for you
Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by sureinfo: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
taylor88:

Please i wanna know my tecno touch screen is broken for the second time but my guarantee is still active please can it be changed for free the second time
i doubt that o but there is no harm in trials, just take it to Carl care
Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by TheWonder: 1:12am On Dec 14, 2019
These are the most recent and updated tecno repair offices in Naija!
Re: Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free by peteonline: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Use www.repair.ng to book your repair of phones anywhere in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory / #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.