Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram (53851 Views)

Fidelity Bank Appoints Mustapha Chike-Obi As New Board Chairman / Michael Ikuku's N4M, $150k, Phones, Bag, Cheque Stolen At His Son's Wedding / Ayiri Emami Teaching His Son How To Use Money Spraying Gun (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by nwakibie3(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
old men behaving like kids

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Mopelawlar(f): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Me jst need 2m peree angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by ChangetheChange: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by exlinklodge: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
ok
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by talk2saintify(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by whizzyleejr(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Who he don help with him money??, slap rain on you
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by AngelicBeing: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
sad
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by paradigmshift(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
old pics.
hushpuppy realest gee
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bisjosh:

He made his money way before hushpuppi

You know whats up. He isn't quite loud tho and they are actually friends
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by alegbeleye(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bisjosh:

What business? angry angry angry
Agro business Sir
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by centboy123456(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
where is my destiny?

pray to God let's him show u ur destiny
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
тнιѕ gυy ιѕ ѕo ѕтυpιd мan. нaвa! ιn ғronт oғ yoυr ѕon

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nkarchi: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Blood money

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Bisjosh(f): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

You know whats up. He isn't quite loud tho and they are actually friends

Yes they are
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Foolish grown kid
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by madgoat(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tapout:
I've seen this guy on husspuppie's snapchat..

undecided and this thing u just said now is making u excited. undecided
May poverty cease to exist in your life oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by cold(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Money flashing business though. I think it's a thing now. Anyhoo, good for them
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
childish... if Evans come now, he go blame buhari for his incompetency
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by adedayourt(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
if to sey i never give my life to christ now and oga evans no dey police net i for jus arrange kidnap dat ur son and all des money wey no allow u get sense ll be used as ransom undecided
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by dayleke: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
adedayourt:
h

Wetin you still dey book space for towards d end of page 1?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by dayleke: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Is display of wealth now d in thing?
I sorry for my pple o....
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
alegbeleye:
I just need 500k for my business.
na kidnapping business ?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some people are very poor all they hv is money.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by westlife79(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Na so,Evans brother fall on him,nonsense man with chicken brain
Nope, he's a gentle man, he always flies first class with emirates... The guy dey give us bar wella..
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by TinaAnita(f): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is how they draw the attention of assassins/armed robbers/kidnappers..

If it happens I won't give a f u..c k

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Aragon: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
There was a time when Nairaland was playing it's part to uplift the Nigerian Youths and move them towards Greatness. But today? Nairaland is only Concerned with it's Pocket, how to Drive that Traffic even if it means posting Rubbish, otherwise why will such a Post make FrontPage? Of what Value is this to anyone but the Vain man displaying how shallow he is. Rich people don't indulge in such garbage.. This falls in the same Category as the Pupiguy who thinks displaying pics of Gucci makes him a Rich Celebrity. Nigerian Youths are going through a lot these days especially with the tough Economy without a lot of Role Models. The Youths are under Extreme pressure to make it by any means. So constantly posting these sorts of Rubbish and Pushing it to the Front PAGE must be a No! No! Moderators please take Note. People going to Instagram daily to Lift off such photos to post here should be Highly Discouraged by all well meaning people. Nigeria is at War on all sides and we should do our parts to save our Youths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Jessam: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
All this money being displayed by theses so called billionaires is money of the poor masses, money looted and stolen meant for schools, hospitals. roads. The USA government will be very keen to know how he got his hands on so much of its currency. (https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime) Time to start reporting these thieves to the FBI at least put them on an international travel ban list, hopefully they get to spend their stolen money in Nigeria and suffer with the poor masses the bad roads, deplorable hospitals and insecurity caused a as a result of their stealing
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
I think Buhari's fight against corruption has failed woefully and totally.

Youths of nowadays are flaunting ill gotten wealth without of fear of being caught.

I was defrauded last year, I reported to EFCC, all they told me was that I should report to police that they can't handle my case when i went to police they were asking for 'mobilization'.

Tinubu and APC cohorts, you have failed!
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by selfmadeboss: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
decatalyst:
STUPIDITY!

undecided
oh my fuckingggg gooddddd, pleaseeee shutttt yourrrrr poooooooorrrrr moouutthhhh upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / CBN To Block Bank Accounts Of 18 Companies (Full List) / How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.