Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram (53854 Views)

Fidelity Bank Appoints Mustapha Chike-Obi As New Board Chairman / Michael Ikuku's N4M, $150k, Phones, Bag, Cheque Stolen At His Son's Wedding / Ayiri Emami Teaching His Son How To Use Money Spraying Gun (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by yanjutomi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
u can never c a legitimate man showing stacks. av I ever seen Bill gate showing off like dis?even our own dangote will never show off for way. otedola dat like show of will never do dis smh
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Ajicold(f): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
where is my destiny?
under The Sea
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by joenor(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
So what the show off for, who care if he bed was made of $ f**k off conical flask head
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by ayogozie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why bro evans no visit this f***k nigga me call evan to check him current location
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Cooladex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
This your English sef

Elmojiid:
ask oga evans nw may be he as kidnap it...no vex o,should incase u vex am in my house come and..........u kwn the rest
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Pylony(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Whistle blowers make una see one over here. grin
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
This dude....is a criminal, he is into something illegal
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by marv1: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Annie2059:
k
Kai. Wetin be this? What is in your mind with this your meme?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Tapout(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
madgoat:

undecided and this thing u just said now is making u excited. undecided
May poverty cease to exist in your life oh. undecided

to be frank when I saw this post, i was wondering where excitement was portrayed in my post. But then I stopped when I caught a glimpse of your moniker... I now understood ur situation.....being a goat is just too much to handle, talk more of a mad one
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by 360command: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
that must be the Peruvian counterfeit united state dollars..
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by YelloweWest: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's not his money or he is a criminal.
Nobody who worked hard would do this
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by ramdris(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
where is my destiny?
Somewhere in somebody's calabash.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
what the hell is wrong with this ignoramus of a guy? upon all the billions naira/dollars Dangote owns people hardly know he is wealthy and here is this juvenile showing off his chicken change.

and yes! I am not rich! if i was i wouldn't do such.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by funimages: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
This kind of things make pple out side naija refuse to aid us.... No everyone get money o
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Mcslize: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
where is my destiny?
lol better look for it!
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
salbis:
Everywhere they must show.

Typical black man mentality.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by charlesluthor(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bisjosh:

He made his money way before hushpuppi
Senior Special Adviser to the President on Historical Affairs. Weh don Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by decatalyst(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
selfmadeboss:

oh my fuckingggg gooddddd, pleaseeee shutttt yourrrrr poooooooorrrrr moouutthhhh upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

With the conflict between ur keypad and your fingers, I can deductively conclude that your brain has regressed beyond expectation.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by AngelicBeing: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tapout:

to be frank when I saw this post, i was wondering where excitement was portrayed in my post. But then I stopped when I caught a glimpse of your moniker... I now understood ur situation.....being a goat is just too much to handle, talk more of a mad one
Hahaha, this your post cracked me up, lol at too much to handle a mad goat, you need koboko to flog sense into a mad goat grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Benekruku(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
where is my destiny?

Is with village witches
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by selfmadeboss: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
decatalyst:

With the conflict between ur keypad and your fingers, I can deductively conclude that your brain has regressed beyond expectation.
hungerrrr don alreaaaaaaadyyyy fallllll on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aragon:
There was a time when Nairaland was playing it's part to uplift the Nigerian Youths and move them towards Greatness. But today? Nairaland is only Concerned with it's Pocket, how to Drive that Traffic even if it means posting Rubbish, otherwise why will such a Post make FrontPage? Of what Value is this to anyone but the Vain man displaying how shallow he is. Rich people don't indulge in such garbage.. This falls in the same Category as the Pupiguy who thinks displaying pics of Gucci makes him a Rich Celebrity. Nigerian Youths are going through a lot these days especially with the tough Economy without a lot of Role Models. The Youths are under Extreme pressure to make it by any means. So constantly posting these sorts of Rubbish and Pushing it to the Front PAGE must be a No! No! Moderators please take Note. People going to Instagram daily to Lift off such photos to post here should be Highly Discouraged by all well meaning people. Nigeria is at War on all sides and we should do our parts to save our Youths
hmmmm
Did u see d oda stupid post abt tiwasalvage son attending birthday party.........as I see m I just off my device, moderators bring stupid and useless topics up atimes

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by luqxxee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na God help am sey no be naija em dey. Evans for don kidnap am. idiot
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Iamthoney(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Elmojiid:
ask oga evans nw may be he as kidnap it...no vex o,should incase u vex am in my house come and..........u kwn the rest
You fit end up like this oooo

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by KingGBsky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
alegbeleye:
I just need 500k for my business.

see dem Afonjas, dey like begging, they can beg for the entire Lagos
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by decatalyst(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
selfmadeboss:

hungerrrr don alreaaaaaaadyyyy fallllll on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And stupidity on you grin
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Tinyemeka(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
I counted $1m.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by alegbeleye(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
KingGBsky:

see dem Afonjas, dey like begging, they can beg for the entire Lagos
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Aragon: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
pesinfada:
hmmmm
Did u see d oda stupid post abt tiwasalvage son attending birthday party.........as I see m I just off my device, moderators bring stupid and useless topics up atimes

I don't even pay attention to those types.. Though I am beginning to wonder how old these Moderators are? In Europe here 13-16yrs old kids bother with this Tiwa's Son type of post and not grown ups. It's very Sad though! Very very sadm
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by Aragon: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aragon:

I don't even pay attention to those types.. Though I am beginning to wonder how old these Moderators are? In Europe here 13-16yrs old kids bother with this Tiwa's Son type of post and not grown ups. It's very Sad though! Very very sad
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by DavidEsq(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evans men scanning his location like...

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram by HonAdeli(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
This picture don tey now,people just want to be on front page sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / CBN To Block Bank Accounts Of 18 Companies (Full List) / How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.