Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today (647 Views)

Exclusive: How Atiku bribed Secondus With Intels Shares To Secure PDP Ticket / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today by DonKachiERA: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
GOVERNOR OKOROCHA'S SOLIDARITY MARCH BY BRIBED YOUTHS IN IMO TODAY

A reliable source have disclosed the details of how they were bribed to march solidarity march for Okorocha.

From the source,we gathered that about past 3 days,they have been having series of meetings on how to get youths march for a solidarity and get paid.

According to the source,each school in IMO were asked to mobilize 60 students at the cost of #1,000 for each student and this was assigned to the SUG presidents of the six Tertiary Institutions in IMO state.

The same format was used on the 305 Wards through SDC mini Governors.

Then,the state appointees were asked to mobilize same figure and get drivers involved.

After been updated about the whole scenario. I asked myself.

Why Would A Governor Who Claims To Have Done Noble To His People,Be Hiring People At The Cost #1,000 For Solidarity March?

Again,carry out the analysis financially and you will agree with me that Okorocha must have spent nothing less than #5M.

When KANU did not spend a dime to have such great crowed that cheered him up happily for free.

Where Is Our Conscience And Integrity As Youths Of Tomorrow's Leadership?

I Weep For Our Generation.

Comr. Ezekwe Uche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today by Igboesika: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
I thought as much. The fat pig squandered Imo state funds just to score cheap political point. This man is disgrace to humanity. How can normal human being participate in March in solidarity of Okorocha and Buhari who have not only been declared as a failure by other Nigerians but by their own kinsmen as well ?.

I pity Imolites.
Okorocha is a disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today by greatiyk4u(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today by ITbomb(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bribe is even better, some were forced and threatened

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today by intervention3(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
even those ipob protesting and carrying flags around re collecting money.. so what's this one saying.

(1) (Reply)

Evans Vanishes From Cell No Where To Be Found / Government Sponsored “ELECTION MUST HOLD” Rally In Anambra (pics) / Fayose,an Exponent Or Mafioso To The Nigeria Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.