Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

What A Mess Mercy J - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Mess Mercy J (7109 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
I think she even looks like Ini in that picture.
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Kunbee: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
Really undecided undecided undecided undecided, ini is not that . . .
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
Kunbee:

Really undecided undecided undecided undecided, ini is not that . . .

Noooooooo!!!! Ini Edo is pretty! angry
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Kunbee: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
Yeah babes i meant Ini is not as ugly as Mercy
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
Kunbee:

Yeah babes i meant Ini is not as ugly as Mercy

Mercy with good make up, air brushing and photoshopping, she managed to look like Ini. She has potentials. smiley
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by chic2pimp(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2010
Oh lawd of mercy, have mercy upon thy child ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see that face shocked shocked shocked
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by twinskenny(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
thats total wack
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
MrCrackles:

Hot fugly mess. . . .
She looks like a gutter cu/nt LovePeddler!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by selencious(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Im very certain she is  more beautiful than 99%  of Y'all up dere beefing her. She is gorgeous;I love her.
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by favouredjb(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2010
she needa a stylist for real and she shd stop exposing her boobs dt way,its gettn too much,makes her look tacky
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by maedan(f): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
Yeah, tacky is the word. Like WTH. You have it, but u can flaunt it less sluttishly.
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Armenian: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
Personally, i dont see the problem with the initial pic.
maybe its cos i'm a man and can't see the flaws the female posters can see.

I think she looks nice sha (hair and all)
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by oneluvb55(f): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
God have mercy on her.
imagine wat someone is putting on.
she looks disgusting
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by ayettymama(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
my gawd

u havent even seen a mess

i saw her at a weddin ceremony!

that was a mess

can someone post the photo- she was weairing a white dress- someone send her to my store!

and shoot her stylist!

For a woman who has a bad-a.s.s figure

she sure doesnt no how to dress!
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by jossy501: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
can anyone help? am in need of Mercy Johnson private phone number i live in d state[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by biznessman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
Wat do u nid it 4? So u can tell it 2 her face, u guy knx hw 2 judge it all my God av MECRY on us
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by jossy501: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
@biznessman am much more interested in her(meaning i really like her so much, ) can anyone help?
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
I personally think Mercy needs to find a day to sit down and pay proper attention to her face and hair. She's a pretty lady when properly dressed and made up. She have a great figure, she just need to find the right hair style and makeup and I don't understand why it's being such a big prob for her. Abi she no get mirror for house!
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by maedan(f): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^^^^

"Find a DAY??" How about find a week - no, make that a month. Of multiple facials, skin treatment and make-over galore. Short of plastic surgery, this babe needs the whole works!!!

And I'm saying this as a fan, not a hater plzzz tongue.
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
maedan:

^^^^^

"Find a DAY??" How about find a week - no, make that a month. Of multiple facials, skin treatment and make-over galore. Short of plastic surgery, this babe needs the whole works!!!

And I'm saying this as a fan, not a hater plzzz tongue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No i don't agree with plastic surgery but you are right about a month. The babe no just dey try at allll. But make the photographers help photoshop her at least nah! hehehehe
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by maedan(f): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
jellybean:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No i don't agree with plastic surgery but you are right about a month. The babe no just dey try at allll. But make the photographers help photoshop her at least nah! hehehehe

I said "short of" plastic surgery oo grin! I meant, that would be the extreme; but she does need a make over asap!! Abi she no know one of those celeb make up artists like Tara etc??

As for photoshop. . . babez, for that one to be useful, there must be the potential. Photoshop is wasted on this chick, trust me tongue!!

ok, ok, enuf yabs, before some people will actually take us seriously cheesy. . .
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by ayettymama(f): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2010
mercy is pretty

shes perfect

but she doesnt no how to style or care for herself

she doesnt need drastic measures

she just needs to visit me when i cum naija

i will fix her up nice! grin grin grin
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2010
maedan:

I said "short of" plastic surgery oo grin! I meant, that would be the extreme; but she does need a make over asap!! Abi she no know one of those celeb make up artists like Tara etc??
As for photoshop. . . babez, for that one to be useful, there must be the potential. Photoshop is wasted on this chick, trust me tongue!!
ok, ok, enuf yabs, before some people will actually take us seriously cheesy. . .

ayettymama:

mercy is pretty
shes perfect
but she doesnt no how to style or care for herself
she doesnt need drastic measures
she just needs to visit me when i come naija
i will fix her up nice! grin grin grin

That's it! Meadan bring the lip gloss and powder, Ayettymama bring the other poducts while i shall bring the mirror,human hair weaves and of course camera, we are going to fix her!!! grin grin grin
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by maedan(f): 6:32am On Feb 25, 2010
Lol. U're on your own o. Rotf. Ok ok, I wil at least bring the "pancake". grin
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2010
maedan:

Lol. U're on your own o. Rotf. Ok ok, I wil at least bring the "pancake". grin

LOL I go bring foundation to cover those gigantic pimples wey dey blast the face. infact, let's make that a double grin grin grin

[/sub] okkayy too much yabbing now, the boys are going to kill us[sub] tongue
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by maedan(f): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
jellybean:

LOL I go bring foundation to cover those gigantic pimples wey dey blast the face. infact, let's make that a double grin grin grin

[/sub] okkayy too much yabbing now, the boys are going to kill us[sub] tongue

Kill us for wetin?? We that are trying to offer solutions, not just condemning up and down. Mercy J., we're on your side Oooo wink.
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by ayettymama(f): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
ill bring a selection of DECENT outfites that will COMPLIMENT her bad a.s.s figure!!!
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by maedan(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yes OOO!!! Like turtle-neck, polo neck etc. For once let the babe be covered up abeg tongue cheesy.
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by lexzybaba(m): 4:08am On Mar 02, 2010
@Amaka.
no come dey form lyk one ajebo 4 here
u wan say u no fit spell igbira
them no teach u ethnic groups in nigeria 4 primary school
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by THEAMAKA(f): 4:36am On Mar 02, 2010
lexzy_baba:

@Amaka.
no come dey form lyk one ajebo 4 here
u wan say u no fit spell igbira
them no teach u ethnic groups in nigeria 4 primary school
learn to be open minded.
not everyone was born and/or raised in Nigeria.
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by riversman: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2010
is AMAKA claiming to be born outside Nigeria, c'mon sharrap, u dis Abakaliki babe, lol grin grin grin

MERCY jOHNSON sef was born in Texas, comot there
Re: What A Mess Mercy J by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
riversman:

is AMAKA claiming to be born outside Nigeria, c'mon sharrap, u dis Abakaliki babe, lol  grin grin grin

MERCY jOHNSON sef was born in Texas, comot there
GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING IGNORANT!!!! is every NLer  in and/or from Nigeria?
don't be upset cause you are trapped in the crossroads of Ajegunle, now back off!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji / Full Video:- Crocodile Swallow A Girl Trying To Take A Picture By A Lake / So Sad! Check Out The List Of Nigerian Entertainers Who Died Before 40(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.