Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

!!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks (26120 Views)

We Make Sofas, Bedding, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe (WITH BIG PROMO OFFER) / Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / !!!!PROMO!!!! Get Free Kitchen Cabinet Design Now !!!! Picture Speaks More!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
;

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by modak: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
If you are still in the business of fitted kitchen please reply to this mail with your details through

emprorclaudius2@yahoo.co.uk

Opadiran C
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hello

We joy and happiness we thank all our customer for the year 2012 we are sorry this came late.

We will like to say a Big thank you to you all its been a wonderful year and we have been able to put some smile in the face of lots of wife with our kitchen design and product.

We hope you will come many and Big thank you to Nairaland without you we would not have been able to meet and get our product and service across to all this people.

Thank you from
Deliceshop inc
WILLIAM NATURAL PRODUCT group of company
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2013
Dear customers send us your kitchen floor plan and we will get your design done in no time

we have our technician ready to visit your site

contact us today and we are ready to give your kitchen that glamor that its waiting for

lets help you enjoy spending your time in your kitchen

contact us now

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 1:00am On May 02, 2013
Dear customers send us your kitchen floor plan and we will get your design done in no time

we have our technician ready to visit your site

contact us today and we are ready to give your kitchen that glamor that its waiting for

lets help you enjoy spending your time in your kitchen

We have lots of new design and material that we can order for your project from our manufacturer in France, Italy, Spain

contact us now and we will get back within a second
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2013
Hello Mrs Ogunleye and Mr Nwogui

I will get 3 design sent to your email by saturday and you tell me which one you like and if there is any modification it can be remove or added in any of the design

Mr Nwogui Yes of course we can sell compelet with electronics included and you can also get them yourself we just need to give you the size we will be need base on the design you choose

Feel free to get back to be and I am all hears

Thank you all for your patronisation.

Deliceshop
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2013
once again our email is info(AT)willamnaturalproduct.com
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Thank you for your question and we hope we have giving you the right answers.

Thank you to all our new client for the trust you have in us

for the once still thinking about there project then lets help you out just email us and this will not cost you

we have just add new picture or more product that we can offer and we will be glad to help with your project.

We send our Regards

Deliceshop
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2013
As we have promise this are new models and design lets be part of your project

contact us today

Deliceshop

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2013
more

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2013
more pics of new designs

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2013
more 2013 model

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2013
more to come contact us today and we will be happy to take part in realizing your project

DeliceShop

info(AT)willamnaturalproduct.com
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
pics

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
contact us today

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Contact us now

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hello
Thank you for your email we will send one of our installer
To come and carry out site survey

I have mail you and leaving msg as you requested
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by bravoalpha(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
had sent you a mail with the plan, waiting for response
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by jodeci01: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lovely!
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello

Thank you all for believing in us and patronizing us

We are here to serve you better

Deliceshop
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by bravoalpha(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Sent my plan to you but some months now and no response from you.
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Deliceshop
bravoalpha: Sent my plan to you but some months now and no response from you.

I sincerely did not get this could you resend it

If its still possible? An did apologized for the inconvenience we must have caused you

Cordialement
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by boban007: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
What's ur phone number.i need to talk to u.
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by thepakmail: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
For your fitted kitchens, visit cejex designs ltd, lekki lagos. www.cejex.com
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by umudj2009: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
I will like to be contacted by email on umudjoro@gmail.com
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2015
We are looking for a new office space to better serve you well

Our site is also been upgrade at this time you can follow the evolution at www.wnpgroup.com

Thank you and hope to serve you better

MGMT

i-modern Home

1 Like

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
WE HAVE NEW COLLECTIONS VISIT OUR WEB SITE

1 Like

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by iModernHome: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Good jobs are carried out by great minds and people that love to bring smile to every face
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by iModernHome: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2015
WHEN YOU BUILD A 20 MILLION HOUSE YOU NEWS THIS KIND OF INTERIOR IN YOUR KITCHEN

THE IS ALL IMPORTED AND WELL DONE IT ADD THAT VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE

VISIT OUR STORE WWW.WNPGROUP.COM
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sick of Buying Petrol or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? Affordable and Reliable Solar System is here.

Hello all fellow Nigerians,

Something this year our country was short down and held hostage by the oil and gas group.

We all have to play alone with them and have to live our own life by their rules even it came to a stage we stop having access to our hard earn cash, we could no longer make phone calls or watch the news

Many of us have in our houses 3 different size of generator plus banks of batteries as Inverter as backup to store energy, Today the experience show us that with all the different size of generator and the banks of batteries as Inverter are all useless without petrol and Diesel.

Today I am proposing to you all my fellow Nigerians solution to have 24/7 Electricity in your home and live comfortable at a price of an average generator and it running cost for a 6 months.

I will give you a solution you can upgrade as you want alone the line without stress.

I can give you a solution of what it cost you to run your "I pass my neighbor generator for 6 months"

It's a tested and trusted solution at a very affordable price the goal here is not for me to make money from home uses but from cooperate bodies so am ready to set your home up for free without having to charge you installation fee

Visit our web site for more details or to contact us www.wnpgroup.com The offer is just for the first 50 people no matter the size of your home the installation fee will be free.

We have solution from:

0.5Kva

0.6kva

1Kva

1.5Kva

2Kva

2.5Kva

3kva

5Kva

25Kva

Etc

We are offering you 2 solution for your daily energy need to power the following appliance

We offer 100% Off Grid solution i.e a standalone Solar System or an Hybrid Solar Solution that is connect to NEPA and can switch to Solar when NEPA is gone with out power interuption

Solution 1

1. 8 units of celling or standing Fans

2. 1 deep freezer, 1fridges,

3. 5 LED TVs

4. 20 led bulbs

5. 6 units of laptops 2 printers

6. 1 unit of any TV decoder

We are offering a 3Kva Solar System Solution

Solution 2

1. 2 units of 1.5hp

2. 1 deep freezer, two fridges,

3. once in a while, borehole pump

3. 4 LED TVs

4. 1 Centralized music system

8. 20 led bulbs

9. 10 fence/security lights

We are offering you 5kva Solar System Solution

Solution 3

1. 2 Chandeliers;

2. 1 units of 2hp a/c, 1units of 1.5hp

3. 1 deep freezer, 1 fridges,

4. once in a while, borehole pump

5. 6 LED TVs

7. centralised music system

8. 60 led bulbs

9. 20 fence/security lights

We are offering you a 10kva Solar system solution

power by i-Modern Home
visit our site[b] www.wnpgroup.com[/b]
email us today for your tailored solution
info@wnpgroup.com

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by iModernHome: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Take the chance to make your home the place to be for madam

Sir's if you spend 30 million Naira upward building your dream home let's make that dream more realistic

We sell tailored and imported kitchen cabinets

All our product are from France, Italy Portugal and Spain

All our products re 10 and 25 years life span, we offer you 5 years warranty

Visit our site to see our factory at work

Www.wnpgroup.com
Email us here info@wnpgroup.com
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2015
We are offering you solution for your interior decoration and also to allow you save your hard earn Naira and stop buying Diesel or Petrol.

We are offering to make you stop paying maintenance fee and send your generator to early retirement.

Visit our site today and you can see all our product and what we are offering we all at i-Modern Home promise to make your home a money saving machine for you.

Today an average home in Nigeria spend at least 100k a month on diesel and petrol to power there house with our solution we will make you save your Naira so you can either Invest them or spend them on your next vacation

All Our Product are 10 - 25 Years Life Span and we offer 5 years warranty

So email us today info@wnpgroup.com
www.wnpgroup.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears / *Building A 6 Bedroom Executive Duplex In A 340sqm Land -Enugu. / Lagos Govt Begins Demolition Of Distressed Buildings In Ebute-Metta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.