Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Facts About Wizkid And Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Wizkid And Davido (39118 Views)

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by chinex276(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
mtsheeewwwww
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Iceriino(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
mtchew...how does that stop me wrapping ma weed...quote me n die
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by medolab90(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
And they both have baby mamas
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm...Is that all? Mo ti gbo oo...
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Foxrain: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Davido is the more handsome and has more hits. These bull you wrote aren't facts but your deluded opinion.
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by zephry(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How does this make KCee a better dresser?

How does this stop that unfortunate white man from marrying Roman Goddess?

How does this bring down this zoo faster?

How does this grant Biafra independence?

How does this make us say RIP to Buhari?

How does this give 9ice his Grammy?

How??
How

Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Iefosa:
Ftc grin
grin grin Why you no take your drugs today?
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by edeXede: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin

I am not interested in any fact but one thing is sure for them ; babymama fall on both of them
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by KingscoZamy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Chai... True talk coolChai... True talk
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by ayamprecious: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamexcelblog:

The dolt above me is coming back to modify his comment and type crapola. Who will bet me?

Meanwhile people ask me why I support a Free Biafran state. Well here is my answer;

First and foremost, I AM A PURE IGBO MAN. I speak Igbo, eat Igbo, drink Igbo, dress Igbo, sleep Igbo, think Igbo. I am Pro Igbo to the core. I am making this clarification for those that will tag me Afonja.

I AM ALSO PRO BIAFRA (not immediate seccesion though) OR AT THE LEAST, PRO ANYTHING THAT WILL CHANGE THE CURRENT NIGERIAN SETTINGS RADICALLY! Personally too, I dont support the immediate breakup of the country because I can assure you that we all need each other... At least the good ones. This is very serious because anytime I travel down East, I see danger. Heck you can boast about beating them in war before but I can assure you that these guys are getting radical by the day. They are making Nnamdi Kanu a hydra headed Python and am not comfortable with that.

Now that being said, Let it be known to the whole world that Igbos don't hate other tribes as being currently peddled around by the Media.

Infact, I do business in the North and I can assure you that aside religious tension and illiteracy (Language Barrier), the Northern Hausa man is the best person to do transactions or business with. Quote me anywhere. I prefer to do business 1 million times with the Hausa Muslim than the average Igbo man or Yoruba man or even any other ethnic minority in Nigeria. Most times when a Northern Muslim says "Dan Allah", he means it and even hurts himself economically to make sure you gain. But when A Southerner tells you "I swear by God", thats when the real scam begins! No insult intended. This is very serious.

Let it also be on record that most Yorubas and Igbos who are well to do over here did so well because of the benevolence of one Alhaji or the other. This is a fact and not fiction. Most Igbos I know got jobs and helps from Muslim women at no charge or strings attached! Another fact.

In the North too, most Igbos own choice shops, buildings and farms. Some even get contracts too. I know that a lot of my kinsmen will like to chest beat and claim its a result of hard work but also remember; IF THEY REFUSE TO SELL TO YOU OR CONTRACT YOU, THERE IS VIRTUALLY NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Why Then Do I Support BIAFRA or Immediate Reconfiguration Of Nigeria?

1) Nigeria is not founded on equity, justice and fairness as being peddled in the media. This injustice cuts across the whole nation. Dividing the country or reconfiguring it will help bring government closer to the people and thereby making them more accountable. Take for instance if am worried about my constituency allowance or project, I dont have to travel 12 hours to Abuja to see Sam Anyanwu or Abaribe. I only have to go to Enugu if thats the Biafran Capital. Same with the Yorubas who Have to go to Lagos. Same goes to the Hausa who only has to go to Kaduna or Sokoto or Kano.

2) Biafraland is developed mainly by people's sweat and suffering. There is no real Federal government presence in the South East. This makes my people feel marginalized. As an example If you doubt me, go to Apapa wharf and see the people employed their mostly. Its the owners of the place. But this is federal government project maintained by federal money. Who do you think will benefit from it mostly? The Yorubas. Fact. Why won't they scream one Nigeria? Again, Where do you think all Federal agency headquarters are located? 2 places mostly! Abuja for the North and Lagos for the West. So if you are an average Easterner from Igboland or Ijawland and you cant afford flight, you have to travel far distances evading accidents and armed robbers just for an interview for a job or Visa. My people, e good? Be sincere.

3) Most Eastern Politicians sent to go and represent people of the East at Abuja together with our governors are protected by the Criminal Nigerian state Judiciary and security. Any attempt to get at them will be futile. That is why they steal money and go scot free. In a sane Biafran society that is organized, there is no way the likes of Ikedi Ohakim, TA Orji, Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Chimaraoke Nnammani, Achike Udenwa, Ifeanyi Araraume, Sam Egwu, Orji Uzo Kalu will go scot free and be free people. Believe me when I tell you this. Forget all these visits by Ikedi Ohakim to Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu is very much aware of who he is and only needs his popularity to win Imo state again.

Do you know how I know this? One State Governor and Senator have made this man an offer he can't refuse. Yet he refused. That was the same poison chalice Uwazurike took. This is one of the reasons that made me have a strong conviction on this young man as a liberator and have firm belief in him. I don't buy most of his extremist ideas though.

N.B
Nigeria can still be redeemed though. But You have to engage the right people and recognise them. Let the establishment Stop calling them touts. They can use people power and the media to destroy the nation. Trump used people power to defeat the American establishment. They can re-enact it.

I was enjoying your trash until I discovered u got just 3likes for it... So dull

Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by back2sender: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stop comparing AGBALUMO with Apple.
Davido naa AGBALUMO wizkid naa Apple.
Wizkid is miles ahead of Davido. The only thing keeping Davido is his fathers wealth.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by experimentist: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
uniqueogo:
so? what do I gain from the information, mtchew
please whoever's interested should come and join me chop beans and bread undecided
what of the water melon? make man chop small na. cry
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Antoeni(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Istand
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Antoeni(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHDAVIDO

1 Like

Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Drabrah(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Now that being said, Let it be known to the whole world that Igbos don't hate other tribes as being currently peddled around by the Media.

Infact, I do business in the North and I can assure you that aside religious tension and illiteracy (Language Barrier), the Northern Hausa man is the best person to do transactions or business with. Quote me anywhere. I prefer to do business 1 million times with the Hausa Muslim than the average Igbo man or Yoruba man or even any other ethnic minority in Nigeria. Most times when a Northern Muslim says "Dan Allah", he means it and even hurts himself economically to make sure you gain. But when A Southerner tells you "I swear by God", thats when the real scam begins! No insult intended. This is very serious.

Not "Dan Allah" buh "Walahi talahi"
"Dan Allah" is means, somtin like wen we say "I use God beg u" in our day2day conversations.
"Walahi", on d other hand is like an affirmation of d truth. Wen an hausa man says "Walahi talahi", dat's like saying "True to God". Hence, it's more affirmative. Wen he says "Walahi talahi sunmobillahi" he's probably told all d truth he knows abt d situation & u can take him 4 his words.

NB: those were in d past. These days, even wt all d "Walahi talahi sunmobillahi" sef na still big fat lie.
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Olibboy: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How does this make KCee a better dresser?

How does this stop that unfortunate white man from marrying Roman Goddess?

How does this bring down this zoo faster?

How does this grant Biafra independence?

How does this make us say RIP to Buhari?

How does this give 9ice his Grammy?

How??
How
9ice part dey make me blush. I go bring u Grammy wen u never well-known in africa
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by uniqueogo(f): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
experimentist:
what of the water melon? make man chop small na. cry

vaseline crew spotted cheesy cheesy cheesy come and take it if u can nah tongue tongue tongue
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by aremed(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Davido is richer than #30B,
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by selfmadeboss: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
most of the Igbos that were caught in malaysia, Indonesia and china airport with drugs dont even know wizkid
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by iamdull(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
The only similarity between wizkid and davido is that they are both 9ja muscians one has a frog voice and the other guy sings songs with americans throuh watsap voice message
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Me when I heard of their beef.
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Me after they settle
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you no go kill person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by 1stMD: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
8 Best Ways To Start Making Money From Your Computer: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/8-best-ways-to-start-making-money-from.html
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Donsmithbrown(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice one...I concur
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't like comparing because they are different in style and delivery but are both talented in different ways

I prefer Wizkid than David Content wise but all the same they are talented music has nothing to do with account if you like get money if you no get idea you just dey there

Kendrick is selling albums shouting but Jayz is making billions speaking from his chest don't compare anyone we all do things differently with results
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by arctodus(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sadly, if they ask the guy that posted that to write about himself, he won't be able to write that much, #oponu
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
back2sender:
Stop comparing AGBALUMO with Apple.
Davido naa AGBALUMO wizkid naa Apple.
Wizkid is miles ahead of Davido. The only thing keeping Davido is his fathers wealth.
Shut up you fucking mouth.
does his father's wealth open his mouth to sing?
does his father's wealth makd majority of Nigerians love and accept his songs.
Is he d first or only artiste who has a rich parent.
Why are d other artistes from rich home not blowing like him.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ekakamba:
Will it end like Pac & Biggy? grin tongue
I strongly doubt it, social media platforms will be their own weapon nd na we go suffer am embarassed
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by iJhoe(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
well, with the points pointed out abouh the duo the later attributes revolves around alotta selfless free will close inter and intra-connections with the people, he better appreciate his followers and in return have gathered momentum for it while, the former was thus preferred based his instincts and and appreciated on those facts alone.

in later years. who will win the heart of the people for long isn't yet known.

both of them are representing us well sha!
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by riyanxeally(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
both re pussy ass niggaz....irresponsibility endowed....little or no lyrical content......
Re: Facts About Wizkid And Davido by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin Why you no take your drugs today?

Nna ehn, I dn dey feel say e dn go na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.