Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How Dead Nigerian Student Woke Up In Indian Mortuary (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Dead Nigerian Student Woke Up In Indian Mortuary (photo) (737 Views)

Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / See How Dead Bodies Is Transported In Abia State Because Of Bad Road / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dead Nigerian Student Woke Up In Indian Mortuary (photo) by ijustdey: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
By Owen Akenzua,

The Anioma regional headquarters of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Boji-Owa, Ika North East Local Council of Delta State was on Sunday, July 2, 2017 filled to capacity as family members, friends and well wishers of Samuel Anayo John Obute joined him in offering special thanksgiving to God for raising him from death in a mortuary in India after he was confirmed dead in Australia by medical doctors.

Giving his testimony, 30-year-old Obute said he was diagnosed to have had a ventricular centre defect, heart problem, five years ago. After being diagnosed of heart problems, his health condition began to deteriorate to the extent that he occasionally collapses.

Obute, a medical student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, told the congregation that further medical examination on him revealed that he has seven holes in his heart where he was subsequently informed that the sum of N24 million was needed for him to go for heart transplant in New Delhi, India.

According to him, the Delta State government immensely assisted in raising the money with which he was flown to India together with his Nigerian surgeon. He said when they arrived New Delhi, the Indian capital, he collapsed and was rushed to the intensive care unit of the medical facility where he was booked for surgery.

“At the Indian hospital, we were told that we were four weeks behind schedule and that my health condition had gone terribly bad that they could not remedy the situation. “As a result of this devastating news, my Nigerian Surgeon activated his medical contact in Australia where we were asked to fly into the country.

“At this point, we became helpless as there was no arrangement for us to move from India to Australia. Luckily, a friend of my Nigerian Surgeon who, by divine providence, came to India, volunteered his private jet with which we were flown to Australia. When we got to Australia after 13 hours flight, I became unconscious. I was later told by my Nigerian Surgeon that the doctors in the medical facility in Australia where I was flown to, confirmed that I was already dead after conducting a medical examination on me.

“A certificate confirming my death was issued to my surgeon by the doctors in Australia who subsequently asked him to fly my corpse back to India. When we got to India, I was told that my body was taken to the mortuary and that as the hospital attendant was about to lock the door to the mortuary where I was kept, my body began to feel terribly cold, a development that made me to shout for help.

“When the mortuary attendant saw me, he ran away and my doctor who was attracted to the mortuary by my shout for help, came in and brought me out. It was when I asked him of what we were doing in India instead of being in Australia that he narrated what happened to me, adding that he had earlier informed my parents in Nigeria that I was dead,” Samuel explained.

Samuel told the mammoth congregation who were held spellbound listening to his testimony that the only thing he remembered in his unconscious state was how angels were operating on him.

Apparently shocked about the development, he said the medical team in the Indian hospital had to repeat all the medical tests earlier conducted on him only to found out that he was no longer having any health problem.

Earlier in his sermon titled: “Jesus Christ: The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever,” the former Delta State Overseer of the church, Pastor Jude Chukwuocha, harped on the nQeed for Nigerians to surrender their lives to God so as to enjoy the blessings and wonders of God in their lives.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/how-dead-student-woke-up-in-indian-mortuary/

lalasticlala
Re: How Dead Nigerian Student Woke Up In Indian Mortuary (photo) by cuedish: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
ijustdey:

friends and well wishers of Samuel Anayo John Obute joined him in offering special thanksgiving to God for raising him from death in a mortuary in India after he was confirmed dead in Australia by medical doctors.

India.....Australia
Abi I nor sabi map again ?
Re: How Dead Nigerian Student Woke Up In Indian Mortuary (photo) by Debaddest(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
God is great
Re: How Dead Nigerian Student Woke Up In Indian Mortuary (photo) by DjAndroid: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
But this story is a month old.

(1) (Reply)

Parts Of Paris Currently Flooded. / The Street View Of Lagos. (good Vs Bad) / Time It Takes To Travel From Ilorin To Jos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.