Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends (32365 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by DozieInc(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Makes sense.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by fistonati(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Media Gimmicks.
Staged concert.
APC team did that to pass out message to other beneficiaries that received payment without work, since they don't know how to retrieve money paid to several accounts yet.

Nigerians are tired of this Game.
Nigerians are awake.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Because naija no get good data base. If to say we hv good one, it will be detected as he got the new job.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
What type of sound Christian and moral upbringing that guy is more than 31 na foot ball age him dey use.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by ivolt: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
He returned the money out of fear of losing out in CBN in the future.
The christian moral is just an excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Luizkid(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
this guy knows the implications of keeping the money, he's just trying to save his better job with cbn, it's nothing.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Boyooosa(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Nice!

my kind of guy
FOR RETURNING THE MONEY OR FOR BEING A CBN STAFF angry
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by ungara17: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
MistaBabz:
If na real Christian, how he take get CBN job cause of recent there wasn't any public CBN job advert or what do you think?
True talk.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by peacemara54(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

We supply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by goody1shoe73(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
he did the wrong thing by returning the cash, after all he worked for three months and dts his pay for three mnths, unless he is looking for cheap publicity. he will only b at fault after disengaging and still collecting salary frm N power
Why not calm down and read the story once again
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by stevenosa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
You will regret for the rest of your life for these your words. Bet me.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Daniel Joshua reminds me of Goodluck Jonathan.

Both are utmostly very timid and are scared of the repercussions of being bold.
They are better described as mumus.

People are lobbying to have a taste of the National cake; you are fortunate enough to get your share in the form of N-Power stipends and you returned it.

How more stupid can you get?
Even the dumbest fool knows that government money is free money.
If he likes now that he is in CBN, let him form holy Nweje.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by NwaAmaikpe: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
stevenosa:
You will regret for the rest of your life for these your words. Bet me.

shocked

I reject it and hurl it back to your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
40kobo77:
No wonder.

He got a job with CBN and the 60k looks like a tiny change to him now.

If he was unemployed like that Common wealth guy writing upandan on Nairaland,the money would have Mary Onyali-ed.

Or if it was one of those LAUTECH people that have been at home for 3 years now,this money would have long disappeared into thin/thick air.

Those LAUTECH people are confirmed magicians.

That 30k na weekly allowance woh depending on where u reside, it may even be more. CBN get money fa
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by igbohausayoruba: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Good
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by lilyheaven: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
ezana1:
D guy looks more than 35 years, guess he didn't lie about his age to get d npwer employment at first.....I could be wrong though
You are not wrong o
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by whizzyleejr(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Swagalicious christian, see how he do him finger self, the money is not even much compared to what i can return if i'm the one
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Lexxyla: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oga Daniel i believe you.
Since you claim your conscience made you return the stipend, we will need you to clear some doubts by using that same good conscience to answer some questions.

When did CBN conduct any recruitment exercise within the last two-three years?

Was it a proper recruitment exercise or just an appointment process?

How did you hear about the recruitment/appointment exercise?

Did you truly return the money because of the reason you want us to believe or to preserve your reputation?

Make i keep the remaining questions till you answer these ones first.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by StOla: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm proud of this fellow.

There is still microscopic hope in a useless generation of youth.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
oya come make I clap for u
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by azidomedogo: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmm
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by mickool(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
The question is, how did he get the job in CBN when no vacancy was announced? From taraba state to Edo state, Benin city CNB!! God help too..
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Callmedondee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
yebzman:

Source:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/returned-n60000-salary-n-power-joshua/

The truth about this matter is that Mr Joshua return d money because he knows that if he did not do so it will backfire on him. He will b penalize at work for collecting double payment from federal government. So d earlier he return the money the better for him.

Look at it from this angle, why did he wait till this time b4 he return back the money, why can't he return the first month month salary he was paid why now.

So to me he did what he did to avoid wahala not that he dey holy.... I rest my case for now!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by misspineapple(f): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Daniel Joshua reminds me of Goodluck Jonathan.

Both are utmostly very timid and are scared of the repercussions of being bold.
They are better described as mumus.

People are lobbying to have a taste of the National cake; you are fortunate enough to get your share in the form of N-Power stipends and you returned it.

How more stupid can you get?
Even the dumbest fool knows that government money is free money.
If he likes now that he is in CBN, let him form holy Nweje.
lol
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na this kind person deserve national award not the old folks we don't even know how, where or what they have contributed. Did I just say we don't know,when we know d negative impact dey did on us.

Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Tobium1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
He did well, i know a guy who works for a firm that pays him 230k, yet he still collects 30k monthly from his local government job
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by banmee(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2017
StOla:
I'm proud of this fellow.

There is still microscopic hope in a useless generation of youth.

I have a question. Why are people congratulating a man for doing what he is supposed to do? You all realize that defrauding the government is a crime right? In a normal country, you wouldn't be told to return it. Hold on to it and see if you will not spend time in jail.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by StOla: 2:07am On Jul 06, 2017
banmee:

I have a question. Why are people congratulating a man for doing what he is supposed to do? You all realize that defrauding the government is a crime right? In a normal country, you wouldn't be told to return it. Hold on to it and see if you will not spend time in jail.

In a country where there is no patriotism and no law, the microscopic few who aspire to the ideals of a sane society are worth celebrating, to serve as the light that might guide the majority out of the darkness that is easily becoming a natural habitat.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by banmee(m): 2:17am On Jul 06, 2017
StOla:

In a country where there is no patriotism and no law, the microscopic few who aspire to the ideals of a sane society are worth celebrating, to serve as the light that might guide the majority out of the darkness that is easily becoming a natural habitat.

Another way to look at it is the country is so corrupt that doing the right thing is seen as a favor.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by AleeDee(m): 4:45am On Jul 06, 2017
My question here is "when was CBN vacancy advertised". My country

40kobo77:
No wonder.

He got a job with CBN and the 60k looks like a tiny change to him now.

If he was unemployed like that Common wealth guy writing upandan on Nairaland,the money would have Mary Onyali-ed.

Or if he was one of those LAUTECH people that have been at home for 3 years now,this money would have long disappeared into thin/thick air.

Those LAUTECH people are confirmed magicians.
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by 40kobo77: 4:51am On Jul 06, 2017
AleeDee:
My question here is "when was CBN vacancy advertised". My country

BBC Hausa
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by CoolFreeday(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
FOR RETURNING THE MONEY OR FOR BEING A CBN STAFF angry
For returning the money!
Re: Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends by Mantee(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2017
He did not return the money out of good upbringing or whatever , he paid back the money he borrowed from N Power for three months. It could have better if he returned the money immediately he got it month by month not waiting for CBN salary. He is far from being trustworthy or to be praised by Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Company(ies) Takes Their Staffs Abroad For Training? / Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) / Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.