Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu (34590 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by shorlla(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don't smoke on the street
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Redman36(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ikorodu residens are doing a good job since the Police can't protect them.

The few Baddoo members who were caught were still released by the police because they had civil servant ID cards or were teachers.

Who said Baddoo members are not respected citizens.
u can talk for world
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by judemeritjude(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
YBNL follow join,badoo badest, he needs to be arrested
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Barzinime(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wetin concern buhari. .killings happen in the US everyday. .be wise even if its little
veekid:
Many innocent people have lost their lives to these, imagine killing someone you suspected to b one of the Bado whatever? #nonsense #buharisef
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by MedusaClad: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
mmmmm JUNGLE JUSTICE
People getting lynched and no recourse? No police? No fear?
Badoo or no Badoo - Evans living among the elite in Magodo

LAGOS (and NIGERIA in general) = JUNGLE
Zuckerberg and co - stay away
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by madjune(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why dem no dey kill omonile people?
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ikorodu de hot currently!
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by davillian(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
1 don't go to ikorodu
2 park you load and leave ikorodu.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by MedusaClad: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
'IKORO' 'DU'..' .What do you expect from a town called - 'bitter & black'
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by wizbrains: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=58162244]

Carry that nonsense away from here Alora[/quote

Fools. Nothing but big fools. Idiots
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
My street people don turn to whistle-blowers now. Incase any morraphuka com intrude, my mortar too dey my side....na fyte to finish
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by DavidEsq(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
I will repeat this again "IF U HAVE A*STRONG* FACE, NO NEAR IKORODU"if u do R.I.P in advance,
Edakun, wat is strong face? cry
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by LordOfNaira: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
1. If you went to buy or get grinding stone, please, do not pass Ikorodu.

2. If you have engine oil in a container in your car, do not pass Ikorodu.

3. If you sell handkerchiefs and you happen to spill red oil on them while travelling, please, avoid Ikorodu. Don't assume that they would know that it is oil.

4. If you are a butcher or hunter and you have your tools with you as you are reading this, avoid Ikorodu. If you live there or around there, park out or look for another occupation.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Rick9(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Am just thinking, what if a curfew is imposed on the city say 9PM - 5AM. Or how about dusk-dawn, this menace just got to stop.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by chiraqDemon(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2017
So me now with my dada I nor fit enter ikorodu eh. Chaiii. Please if u carry dreads no go ikorodu o. In short if u carry hairstyle wey nor be skull or low cut then u r dead
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by chiraqDemon(m): 12:31am On Jul 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:
1. If you went to buy or get grinding stone, please, do not pass Ikorodu.

2. If you have engine oil in a container in your car, do not pass Ikorodu.

3. If you sell handkerchiefs and you happen to spill red oil on them while travelling, please, avoid Ikorodu. Don't assume that they would know that it is oil.

4. If you are a butcher or hunter and you have your tools with you as you are reading this, avoid Ikorodu. If you live there or around there, park out or look for another occupation.
Do not forget to stress hairstyle. If it is not low cut or gorimakpa do not near ikorodu.

And as for ppl wey God bless with strong face, just know that ikorodu is not for u.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by shaldrestar(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Tchinaidi(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2017
nijabazaar:
lagosians are real Savages.
To the core.de are not intelligent at all.dem go just cluster without asking questions begin dey kill person without proper investigation.If u no fit speak Yoruba,dem don kill be DAT.useless bunch of retarded cowards
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by ableguy(m): 1:24am On Jul 06, 2017
kinkybunny:
This badoo group.
is olamide[b][/b] the leader ?? grin grin

I'm not understanding
Hmmmmm
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Elxandre(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Damn!
This is a national emergency, but the idiots won't see to this.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by banmee(m): 1:28am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ikorodu residens are doing a good job since the Police can't protect them.

The few Baddoo members who were caught were still released by the police because they had civil servant ID cards or were teachers.

Who said Baddoo members are not respected citizens.

And you guys want a great country. Ok. Carry on. That is exactly how to create one. By acting no better than animals. Continue.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by banmee(m): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2017
rychard:
Dress corporately, carry ID cards, walk in well light roads, don't run for any reason, be coherent in speaking when asked questions, dont stay out late, don't visit places you don't know at night without a trust worth companion, don't follow peeps you don't know to places you've never been. Don't jump fences or walk aimlessly around.

If you try all of this amr you're still lynched, don't die alone...

Lol. As if people who dress corporately and speak good English aren't killers. Smh.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by mpowa(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2017
madjune:
Why dem no dey kill omonile people?
Who omonile kill?
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by mpowa(m): 2:02am On Jul 06, 2017
banmee:

Lol. As if people who dress corporately and speak good English aren't killers. Smh.
You will never suspect evans if he wear just tucked-in shirt and trouser.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by madjune(m): 2:27am On Jul 06, 2017
mpowa:

Who omonile kill?

They kill land buyers with their greed.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by mpowa(m): 2:47am On Jul 06, 2017
madjune:

They kill land buyers with their greed.
They've not done anything to warrant lynching. If you don't want their trouble, buy ur properties from standard trusted estate companies.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by ahamadegr8(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Ramaa(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2017
dessz:
I will repeat this again "IF U HAVE A*STRONG* FACE, NO NEAR IKORODU"if u do R.I.P in advance,
What do you mean by strong face.....!!?

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Freethought:
It is no more a news that residents of ikorodu are now taking laws into their hands in the quest for the eradication of the dreaded badoo gangs, thereby lynching a few innocents souls. This write up is just to guide you so you won't gt lynched after been mistaken as badoo..

1. Always Go Out With Your I'd Card: If you stay in ikorodu or you are going to ikorodu and your employer still havnt given you your I'd card.. Please, Protest

2. Do Not Go Around Carrying Silly hairstyle or haircut: If you have a haircut with an inscription 'badoo' just to honor the popular nigerian musician, I ll advice you stay clear of ikorodu

3. Do Not Dress Indecently: For the sake of your loved ones, those of you in ikorodu that still sag your trousers, please, travel outside ikorodu to sag cos you might be walking down the road one day and you will hear someone shout ' badoo,badoo,badoo' and before you know it, you are lynched

4.Do not Stay Out Late: I think this is the most important thing in ikorodu right now, unless absolutely necessary, do not stay out late because the rate at which ikorodu residents are hungry for badoo blood ehn, you might just be in the wrong place at night.

5. Pray Before You Go Out: Well, I'm not a religious man but I will advice each and everyone of us to pray to watever God we serve before leaving our houses..

MAY WE NOT BE VICTIMS OF EVIL CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

indecent dressing - As if the ones that where lynched to death were dressed like Homeless people.

ID card - As if the ones that were lynched to death had no ID card.

haircut - as if the ones that were killed come barb Mo-Hawk.

I dont think u understand how jungle justice work.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2017
banmee:

They are, but they don't get lynched...

If people think you're responsible, they won't mob you... Even the police will apply caution
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by tosinjay(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2017
This badoo tin is so terrible, my loved ones in ikorodu are now scared. Dem no be thief so what are they wanting by killing people in their houses. This thing is so serious.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by sfinkzslot(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Freethought:
5. OP your number 5 should be number 1. Thanks!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impersonator Of Oba Adeyanmi Jeremiah Olugbenga Oduwole Arrested In Lagos / Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) / Mob Amputates Mechanic For Stealing N10k In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.