Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,308 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu (34593 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dress corporately, carry ID cards, walk in well light roads, don't run for any reason, be coherent in speaking when asked questions, dont stay out late, don't visit places you don't know at night without a trust worth companion, don't follow peeps you don't know to places you've never been. Don't jump fences or walk aimlessly around.

If you try all of this amr you're still lynched, don't die alone...

9 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by ekensi01: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
I KNOW ONE FACT THAT IKORODU PEOPLE ARE NOT EDUCATED TO THE PEAK, CAURE IF THEY'RE NL WOULD HAVE BEEN SILENCE NOW.

JUST MOURNING BUHARI
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by ebby9z(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
I used to go to Ikorodu after work every Friday evening but now...na na na...I'm steering clear for now. I don't want stories that touch Abeg

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is getting serious everyday
Ambode is a man I respect and admire so much... He has done a lot in the short while he is governor of this state.
This baddo menace can spoil all his achievements in the state.
Insecurity is the worst of all.
Ambode should step up, and put security measures in place and stop this menace now!!
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by brandydaniells(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Carry that nonsense away from here Alora

must u make a fool of urself alora

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by chronique(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
sayentease:
Very furnished 2 bedroom flats and 3 bedroom flats available in Ikeja GRA, Lagos state (not far from landmark building and Sheraton hotel). Interested??

Contact temitope on 0810 635 2546

Note: inspection and receipt before payment.. Very legit and affordable.

Good estate for those who likes quiet lifestyle.

How much is the 3 bedroom flat?

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by curvilicious: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Which one is badoo again? angry
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
sayentease:
Very furnished 2 bedroom flats and 3 bedroom flats available in Ikeja GRA, Lagos state (not far from landmark building and Sheraton hotel). Interested??

Contact temitope on 0810 635 2546

Note: inspection and receipt before payment.. Very legit and affordable.

Good estate for those who likes quiet lifestyle.

Ogbeni how much, Ikeja gra is banana island equivalent

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by timawoku(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3901781/badoo-10-tips-avoid-jungle
Hours before this and the mod did not put on fb? I tire
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by don4real18(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
It is wrong to post random pictures to prove a point of indecency... If I was one of em, you will definitely get sued
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Stbottle(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:
typical Afonja looks like Badoo and agbero

omo niles, agbaros constituting nuisance up and down, breeding yahoo yahoo boys, touts and ritual killers

What do you want?? Just tell us. You fail to talk about ills amongst your tribes mehn, but would want to point out other tribes. I hope God heals your heart from this sickness

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by morbeta(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ikorodu residens are doing a good job since the Police can't protect them.

The few Baddoo members who were caught were still released by the police because they had civil servant ID cards or were teachers.

Who said Baddoo members are not respected citizens.

Even reading the tips also. I believe every neighbourhood must start questioning and taking into account the identity and occupation of every body.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Engrwhyte(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
I will repeat this again "IF U HAVE A*STRONG* FACE, NO NEAR IKORODU"if u do R.I.P in advance,
shuuuu....that one sef dey?
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by tosyne2much(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
You forgot to add that you should never date any lady that resides in Ikorodu to avoid being lynched by these angry mob cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by HMZi: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
brandydaniells:
awumen
no b grandpa affairs be this..sharrap ....cult na fudwida

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by sayentease(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
chronique:

How much is the 3 bedroom flat?

Call me and we will discuss.. You also get to see what you want first.
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by emmateejay(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
try to have sex a night before planning for ikorodu should in case it happens to be the last. very useful tip and I wonder why op didn't include it.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:
Also,

Do not eat breakfast before leaving home so you can run very well when chased incase you re mistakenly identified
Hahahahaha LMAO cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by sayentease(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Ogbeni how much, Ikeja gra is banana island equivalent

My number is there.. Call me so we can discuss privately
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by lawalosky(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
What is important about ikorodu abi na ikorodo ni? mtchw
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
there are different parts of ikorodu, the red zone and buffer zone. do your best not to reach the red zone, their eye dey red onto badoo tinz
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
baddoo is a local cult and are being blood thirsty! So now guys no fit visit Ashe spot or beer Parlour again Lagosians follow trends..instead of lynching this mazafakass let them try to know their codes and ethics with that way ikorodu can be a safe heaven again trust me!!!
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by okonja(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
I will repeat this again "IF U HAVE A*STRONG* FACE, NO NEAR IKORODU"if u do R.I.P in advance,

This one tire me oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by MARKone(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don't rub vaseline or apply too much cream on ur body, avoid anything that'll make ur skin shine and slippery.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by damocheezy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP, Baddo members are reading your posts too

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by whizzyleejr(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
That's rubbish, ever since i've been seeing the caught oner i've never seen one with a bad hairstyle it's either low cut or last skin.....i no kuku get person for ikorudu and me gangan no dey stay for lag
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by mmafhew(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
I think this write up is because OP does not stay in ikorodu.. As for we here our advice for u is that..

1. If u dont know where u are going here in ikorodu beta don come at all, cuz the moment you start walking up and down u are gone for food.

2. Dont do mistake of carrying engine oil in a plastic bottle and mortal/granding stone at the same . You are gone for good.. Automatic ticket to been nab if caught.

3. If u eventually get here at night stay in a nearby hotel but if u know where u going if u been stopped on the road be confident to talk about wah your bizness is. Remember the way u dress is d way u will b address.

4. Be vigilant..

5. Be prayerfull.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by lilachiever(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is serious...

Check my siggy
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Freethought:
It is no more a news that residents of ikorodu are now taking laws into their hands in the quest for the eradication of the dreaded badoo gangs, thereby lynching a few innocents souls. This write up is just to guide you so you won't gt lynched after been mistaken as badoo..

Based on what evidence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Amputates Mechanic For Stealing N10k In Lagos (pic) / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.