Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog (3728 Views)

How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger / Easy & Simple Steps To Monetize Your Blog And Make Money Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by bedfordng(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2017
hmm.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by akinjuly77(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2017
[url=climaxbox.com]Contact a Digital Marketing Agency to recommend a Domain for your Business[/url].
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by balingaonline(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
pls how much is cost to set up blog ( i.e buying of domain name, hosting and blog design). I want to start blogging.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by purityval(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
balingaonline:
pls how much is cost to set up blog ( i.e buying of domain name, hosting and blog design). I want to start blogging.

You want to contact me?

I can help you
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Vickwinners: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Naijabams:
Lol na waaooooo this one no follow ---> www.myschoolzone.com.ng

Weldon brother. I love this your theme.
Why not populate the right hand side of the front page with posts? I see a rel good estate down there.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Vickwinners: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
balingaonline:

It depends on what you want. A domain name with up to 30 Gb bandwidth and over 9gb disk space can cost you less than 10k.
You can then negotiate the price for the blog design depending on your web designer. You can pm me for further information.

I hope this helped.

cc Balingaonline
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Vickwinners: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Something like this www.mortalpoet.com wink

Weldon brother.
I checked out your blog, this post's title got me
http://www.mortalpoet.com/nairaland-nigerias-online-centre/ Lol.

Nice blog. Great contents.

cc Sapiosexuality

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Vickwinners: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tuham:
@OP

Regarding changing your domain name, it is scary and but a nice step if taken carefully. The below infographic shows reasons why people change

Yeah you're right. It's scary but sometimes we just have to deal with it once and for all.

Thanks for the add.

@Tuham
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Vickwinners: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tuham:
@OP

Regarding changing your domain name, it is scary and but a nice step if taken carefully. The below infographic shows reasons why people change

Yeah you're right. It's scary but sometimes we just have to deal with it once and for all. It was stuff deciding to drop my own initial domain name.

Thanks for the add.

Oh by the way i love this... http://www.tuhamworld.com/
Great stuff you got there. Perhaps one of these days we can see what we can do together.

@Tuham
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Vickwinners: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Innov8ve1:
its only Nigerians i see using their names as domain name for their blog. its really wierd.

check out our blog http://www.naijadailyfeed.com

It's not really wrong to use your name as domain name, it all depends on the purpose of the blog most times.
Though you're right, most Nigerians will always go for their names as domain name
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Vickwinners:

Weldon brother.
I checked out your blog, this post's title got me
http://www.mortalpoet.com/nairaland-nigerias-online-centre/ Lol.

Nice blog. Great contents.

cc Sapiosexuality
Lol. Thank you. Though they are not funny issues. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Vickwinners:

Yeah you're right. It's scary but sometimes we just have to deal with it once and for all. It was stuff deciding to drop my own initial domain name.

Thanks for the add.

Oh by the way i love this... http://www.tuhamworld.com/
Great stuff you got there. Perhaps one of these days we can see what we can do together.

@Tuham

Thanks for appreciating and looking forward to your collab in future wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes now

Really?
Whenever you are ready then. Just prepare training fee
wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes now

Just remember this..
You could get started with this DIY guide http://www.netsocialblog.com/2017/05/how-to-create-a-blog-for-free.html
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog by Innov8ve1: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vickwinners:

It's not really wrong to use your name as domain name, it all depends on the purpose of the blog most times.
Though you're right, most Nigerians will always go for their names as domain name
by viewing the domain name alone, one should have a quick idea on what the blog is about. but if its a domain name like kemiolaoye.com, no one will have an idea concerning what the blog is about until its been clicked upon. lindaikeji may be an exception since she's made a name for herself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija adsense account for sale at 10k / Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. / Addynamo Vs Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.