Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked (16652 Views)

Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) / NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki / See What Saraki says About Atiku US Trip Plan On AIT Online Kakaaki Morning Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2017
hamilton62:

Don't worry, bring restructuring to the table then you will see if those you call toothless bulldog are gonna buy it... how can you call for restructuring when you have no constitution?
Does Nigeria have a constitution?
Before you answer this you got to ask yourself what a constitution is and.how it is propagated but not a barbarian sitting on the mantle to dish out what he likes without a round table for others and yoke it on them with the prase: we, the people of the Federal blahblahblah.
ciao

THE EMBOLDENED, A TOPIC FOR ANOTHER DAY.
BUT QUICKLY, RESTRUCTURING THAT I MEAN CAN ACTUALLY SOLVE A LOT OF ISSUES BOTHERING THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA THIS DAY. IT DEPENDS ON THE HANDLERS AND THEIR MOTIVES. A BRANCH OF THE ENTITY CALLS FOR SELF DETERMINATION, RESTRUCTURING CAN CHANGE THEIR MIND IF THEY HAVE A GOOD DEAL OR OFFER; SOME DESPISED MARGINALIZATION AND THEY ARE BITTERLY COMPLAINING, IF GOOD HANDS ARE EXTENDED TO THEM THRU THE PROCESS, RESTRUCTURING, THEY CAN BE HAPPIER AND MORE LOYAL/PATRIOTIC; SOME WANT TOTAL RESOURCE CONTROL WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE KIND OF GOVERNMENT SYSTEM IN PLACE (FEDERALISM), RESTRUCTURING CAN HIGHLIGHT WHAT THEIR RIGHT IS OR THEIR ENTITLEMENT FROM THE NATIONAL RESOURCES/REVENUE SO THAT THEY CAN BE PROUD OF A BETTER LIFE AFTERMATH; BUT THEN, SOME PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF RESTRUCTURING AS PRESUMED, WELL, THEIR PROBLEM! WHAT I KNOW IS THAT YOU NEED TO WORK FOR WHAT YOU EARN, SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT BE SUFFERING FOR YOUR HEADACHE WHE YOU ENJOY A NIGHTCLUB LIFE. A SET OF PEOPLE CAN NOT BE DRINKING POLLUTED WATER, CULTIVATING ON IN-ARABLE LAND AND SUFFERING FOR FOOD ITEMS, WHILE A SET OF PEOPLE CALLED CO-INHABITANTS ARE ENJOYING THE 'COMMON RESOURCES' BETTER THAN THE HOSTS. THAT IS JUST THE COMMON SENSE! DO YOU NOW SEE THE ESSENCE FOR RESTRUCTURING? IF U R NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT TERM OR AGREE WITH THE CONCEPT, THEN TAG IT RE-SHARING, EITHER WAY.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by crimeboss: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:
I believe the man never expected such question, that was why he replied like that.
Core north are scared of restructuring.
This is a fact!!
The cry for restructuring is no more needed, as many of us want disintegration.
Final!!!
the answer to that reply is simple, "why is the north afraid of restructuring" direct question, then in first reply was a rhetoric "which north" signify they aren't afraid, then the answer "when we av boko haram" all anybody need to do is go in the real history of boko haram they are into Islamic jihad, so for reply is "we weren't afraid when we av military and Islamic jihad at our disposal.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by LordCrimson(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2017
BanevsJoker:

When Buhari incited Northerners to murder NYSC personnel in the north because he lost an election, it was the Corps members' pupils at their PPA who identified them as NYSC to the murderous Almajiri mob. Trust me, when it starts, their religion/bloodthirst comes before friendship.
I wouldn't want to argue with you though but you guys should stop making it seem like all northerners are blood thirsty and brainless zombies,Last time I checked Clifford Orji and Okija shrine can all be traced to the east!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by niceprof: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oga i was in the Maiduguri during those years and i have first hand information,my advice to you is dont argue with people who are with the military and dont believe the trash you read in newspapers.
schoolboij:

stop being mischievous. it was when the army was killing people indiscriminately and remember a whole village(Baga and Bama) was raised to the ground by the military which led the amnesty International to cry foul. he meant they were killing innocent people in the north in the guise of boko haram. we should be objective in our comments.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by BanevsJoker(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordCrimson:
I wouldn't want to argue with you though but you guys should stop making it seem like all northerners are blood thirsty and brainless zombies,Last time I checked Clifford Orji and Okija shrine can all be traced to the east!!
Do not compare isolated cases with an ideology, a mindset of an entire tribe. Unfortunately, what ethnicity started, religion has concluded. It is now impossible to reason with them the moment there is a call to either religious Jihad or politically motivated ethnic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by hamilton62(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

THE EMBOLDENED, A TOPIC FOR ANOTHER DAY.
BUT QUICKLY, RESTRUCTURING THAT I MEAN CAN ACTUALLY SOLVE A LOT OF ISSUES BOTHERING THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA THIS DAY. IT DEPENDS ON THE HANDLERS AND THEIR MOTIVES. A BRANCH OF THE ENTITY CALLS FOR SELF DETERMINATION, RESTRUCTURING CAN CHANGE THEIR MIND IF THEY HAVE A GOOD DEAL OR OFFER; SOME DESPISED MARGINALIZATION AND THEY ARE BITTERLY COMPLAINING, IF GOOD HANDS ARE EXTENDED TO THEM THRU THE PROCESS, RESTRUCTURING, THEY CAN BE HAPPIER AND MORE LOYAL/PATRIOTIC; SOME WANT TOTAL RESOURCE CONTROL WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE KIND OF GOVERNMENT SYSTEM IN PLACE (FEDERALISM), RESTRUCTURING CAN HIGHLIGHT WHAT THEIR RIGHT IS OR THEIR ENTITLEMENT FROM THE NATIONAL RESOURCES/REVENUE SO THAT THEY CAN BE PROUD OF A BETTER LIFE AFTERMATH; BUT THEN, SOME PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF RESTRUCTURING AS PRESUMED, WELL, THEIR PROBLEM! WHAT I KNOW IS THAT YOU NEED TO WORK FOR WHAT YOU EARN, SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT BE SUFFERING FOR YOUR HEADACHE WHE YOU ENJOY A NIGHTCLUB LIFE. A SET OF PEOPLE CAN NOT BE DRINKING POLLUTED WATER, CULTIVATING ON IN-ARABLE LAND AND SUFFERING FOR FOOD ITEMS, WHILE A SET OF PEOPLE CALLED CO-INHABITANTS ARE ENJOYING THE 'COMMON RESOURCES' BETTER THAN THE HOSTS. THAT IS JUST THE COMMON SENSE! DO YOU NOW SEE THE ESSENCE FOR RESTRUCTURING? IF U R NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT TERM OR AGREE WITH THE CONCEPT, THEN TAG IT RE-SHARING, EITHER WAY.
My brother, restructuring is a no! no!!
What has the Nigeria government agreed with the old eastern region and kept it from Aburi accord before the war to 3R program after the war, Ogoni environmental clean up, relocation of oil and servicing firms to the region and site of the raw material?
Answer me sincerely, will the restructuring be kept or adhered to from my facts?
They are anxious to shut the exit door because it is a threat to this pseudo entity then they will deal to the people of the region when it is shut and curbed the barbarian way they are known for...
Are we gonna restructure while they have the upper hand in the house that means we are still stagnated?
Are we gonna restructure what when this country is got no constitution but they still disobey the one that favours them not while they made the constitution solely and are above it, huh?
We are wise now...
They said we are lazy and are gonna die because we'll kill ourselves, why should your enemy be concerned about your well being when they should be celebrating thar you are heading to damnation and with the speed of light give you the secession so that things will be easily acheived without a throw of stone from them...
I am a proud and learned igbo and have decided to be patriotic to only one region after years of experience and it's the old eastern region which is the land of rising sun, biafra...
I choose not to be a dog(not even chicken) in the presence of hyenas.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
hamilton62:

My brother, restructuring is a no! no!!
What has the Nigeria government agreed with the old eastern region and kept it from Aburi accord before the war to 3R program after the war, Ogoni environmental clean up, relocation of oil and servicing firms to the region and site of the raw material?
Answer me sincerely, will the restructuring be kept or adhered to from my facts?
They are anxious to shut the exit door because it is a threat to this pseudo entity then they will deal to the people of the region when it is shut and curbed the barbarian way they are known for...
Are we gonna restructure while they have the upper hand in the house that means we are still stagnated?
Are we gonna restructure what when this country is got no constitution but they still disobey the one that favours them not while they made the constitution solely and are above it, huh?
We are wise now...
They said we are lazy and are gonna die because we'll kill ourselves, why should your enemy be concerned about your well being when they should be celebrating thar you are heading to damnation and with the speed of light give you the secession so that things will be easily acheived without a throw of stone from them...
I am a proud and learned igbo and have decided to be patriotic to only one region after years of experience and it's the old eastern region which is the land of rising sun, biafra...
I choose not to be a dog(not even chicken) in the presence of hyenas.
Thanks.
THANKS FOR COMING OUT THIS WAY BUT YOU DID NOT REMEMBER TO STATE HERE, YOUR OWN RECOMMENDATION OR ASSUMED SOLUTION TO THE QUAGMIRE.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Ehinmola(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
niceprof:
Wondering why you are surprised,if you are a southerner who has lived in the North ,you will understand the import of what he said.

A certain M. Buhari once said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

Do you understand now or do i translate it further?
. If the statement is anything to go by, then it is evidence that nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by hamilton62(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

THANKS FOR COMING OUT THIS WAY BUT YOU DID NOT REMEMBER TO STATE HERE, YOUR OWN RECOMMENDATION OR ASSUMED SOLUTION TO THE QUAGMIRE.
Ok! Secession is the only remedy... After restructuring if anf only id it will happen when agreed on the problem still lingers because some people believe this is their grandfather's vineyard and can do whatever they want at the expense of the other thereby making the problem to be a thing of the psyche, norm and belief to them and their descendants...
If the foundation of a building is faulty as a result of being build in a swam and cracks manifest after the building has been done to a lengthy measure, it is expected to chain the foundation (restructuring) but depending on the stage before the fault and the amount of storeys... If the fault is too fatal to carry the numerous storeys, demolishion (secession) is called for to avoid loss of lives and properties in the future at a worst time...
The holy grail solution is secession for the people to build a nation they want via referendum... The people are the government and are living up to responsibility now...
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
hamilton62:

Ok! Secession is the only remedy... After restructuring if anf only id it will happen when agreed on the problem still lingers because some people believe this is their grandfather's vineyard and can do whatever they want at the expense of the other thereby making the problem to be a thing of the psyche, norm and belief to them and their descendants...
If the foundation of a building is faulty as a result of being build in a swam and cracks manifest after the building has been done to a lengthy measure, it is expected to chain the foundation (restructuring) but depending on the stage before the fault and the amount of storeys... If the fault is too fatal to carry the numerous storeys, demolishion (secession) is called for to avoid loss of lives and properties in the future at a worst time...
The holy grail solution is secession for the people to build a nation they want via referendum... The people are the government and are living up to responsibility now...
SECESSION, FINE, YOUR SUGGESTION. BUT FACTUALLY, MAJOR PERCENTAGE OF YOUR PPLE DONT WANT IT BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT 1, NO COMPETENT LEADER HAS EMERGED (AS AT DATE) TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT WILL STOP. 2, YOU GUYS HAVE A LOT OF INVESTMENTS IN THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA AND YOU CANT AFFORD TO FORFEIT THEM. 3, YOU HAVE GOOD INSTINCT FOR INNOVATIONS BUT LACK THE MARKET TO EXPLORE, BY THIS, YOUR ECONOMY MIGHT RELY ON NIGERIAN MARKET AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES. THIS MIGHT FORCE YOU TO NEED INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIP, ARE YOU AWARE THAT, THIS STILL, IS DEPENDENT ON NIGERIA'S APPROVAL, IF NIGERIA IS NOT GOOD WITH THE 'SECESSION', THAT IS IF TAKEN BY FORCE, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL NOT RECOGNISE YOU AND TO RELATE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL BE DIFFICULT. 4, THE PROCESS OF GETTING BACK WILL TAKE A WHILE, THE TIME YOU CAN USE TO CONTINUE DEVELOPING YOUR REGION AS SOME OF YOU ARE DOING NOW.
MY ADVICE: DISCOVER YOUR REAL PROBLEM (MARGINALIZATION) AND FOCUS ON HOW TO BRIDGE THAT FISSURE, DONT ALLOW ONE SELFISH COZENER TO DEFRAUD YOU OF YOUR VALUE. AM NOT PLEADING, AM ONLY ADVISING; MY WORK IS GOOD FOR ME; I CAN ONLY BE SCARED OF WAR AND IF IT COMES (GOD FORBID), FATE DECIDES.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Papertrail11(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
that's their business so far they use it to destroy their pple not pple down south
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by 97loodbre(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:
Why am I sharing this country with animals for goodness sake ?
becos u r simply an animal too. A much lower animal like pig for that matter.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by mbhs139(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
WITHOUT MINCING HIS WORDS WITH SENTIMENT, I THINK WHAT HE MEANT WAS THAT THEY HAVE A GREATER PROBLEM (BOKO HARAM - SAY AND DO) TO CONTEND WITH, SO WHY SHOULD THEY BE BOTHERED WITH TOOTHLESS BULLDOGS?

The bold part is exactly my thought the moment I read the OP's post.

However, going through the majority of response on this issue has given credence to my stand that this forum is full of miscreants- I call them "SocialMedia" miscreants.

It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by hamilton62(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

SECESSION, FINE, YOUR SUGGESTION. BUT FACTUALLY, MAJOR PERCENTAGE OF YOUR PPLE DONT WANT IT BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT 1, NO COMPETENT LEADER HAS EMERGED (AS AT DATE) TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT WILL STOP. 2, YOU GUYS HAVE A LOT OF INVESTMENTS IN THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA AND YOU CANT AFFORD TO FORFEIT THEM. 3, YOU HAVE GOOD INSTINCT FOR INNOVATIONS BUT LACK THE MARKET TO EXPLORE, BY THIS, YOUR ECONOMY MIGHT RELY ON NIGERIAN MARKET AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES. THIS MIGHT FORCE YOU TO NEED INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIP, ARE YOU AWARE THAT, THIS STILL, IS DEPENDENT ON NIGERIA'S APPROVAL, IF NIGERIA IS NOT GOOD WITH THE 'SECESSION', THAT IS IF TAKEN BY FORCE, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL NOT RECOGNISE YOU AND TO RELATE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL BE DIFFICULT. 4, THE PROCESS OF GETTING BACK WILL TAKE A WHILE, THE TIME YOU CAN USE TO CONTINUE DEVELOPING YOUR REGION AS SOME OF YOU ARE DOING NOW.
MY ADVICE: DISCOVER YOUR REAL PROBLEM (MARGINALIZATION) AND FOCUS ON HOW TO BRIDGE THAT FISSURE, DONT ALLOW ONE SELFISH COZENER TO DEFRAUD YOU OF YOUR VALUE. AM NOT PLEADING, AM ONLY ADVISING; MY WORK IS GOOD FOR ME; I CAN ONLY BE SCARED OF WAR AND IF IT COMES (GOD FORBID), FATE DECIDES.
Thanks to God for someone like you, I like engage in arguement with people who are learned and exposed and not some who throw tantrums instead of projecting their opinion and perspective of reasoning...
How will you know that many pf our people don't want it.when you refuse to give them the opportunity to kill this call for secession via referendum?
Referendum is the only medium that will project the will and need of the people brother... Where there is will if the referendum turn out positive which I am sure it will because I am on ground too, there's way and remember, the people have tested the power which is their right, so none can cradle them.
However, I concur of biafrans having a lot of investments off our boundaries but that doesn't mean we can forfeit it... No! No!! No!!! You know there are foreign investors in Nigeria, have they forfeited their properties before?
Rather, they liquidate to somewhere else when they feel their investment might depreciate or be a liability. Do you know how much properties Yorubas have in cote nou, ivory coast and Togo, have they forfeited it because they are off the Nigeria boundaries...? I might agree with you that some tax will be levied on our investment as a result of discouragement and rip off but there is international laws for business and properties... Remeber thar Nigerians own houses in USA, Britain, Dubai, London and have they been forfeited? No!
We got got instinct and we have.been exploring the market right from origin... Do you know how much finished products leave biafra land before things got.handicapped against us and are also brought back as foreign products with foreign labels?
Let the choice of the people prevail brother, a man doesn't push you and tell you where to fall.
We know our problem and secession is the solution and cure which will inhibit blood-bath for my progeny...
Thanks
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
mbhs139:

The bold part is exactly my thought the moment I read the OP's post.

However, going through the majority of response on this issue has given credence to my stand that this forum is full of miscreants- I call them "SocialMedia" miscreants.

It's a shame.
WE WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR THEM AFTER ALL THE BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULD PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES TO HAVE A TURN AROUND OF SOUL AND MENTALITY.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by yaki84: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
chemicalDisease:

OK, remain for my sister, she's on her to com and faint too.
all the fainting space has been taken.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
hamilton62:

Thanks to God for someone like you, I like engage in arguement with people who are learned and exposed and not some who throw tantrums instead of projecting their opinion and perspective of reasoning...
How will you know that many pf our people don't want it.when you refuse to give them the opportunity to kill this call for secession via referendum?
Referendum is the only medium that will project the will and need of the people brother... Where there is will if the referendum turn out positive which I am sure it will because I am on ground too, there's way and remember, the people have tested the power which is their right, so none can cradle them.
However, I concur of biafrans having a lot of investments off our boundaries but that doesn't mean we can forfeit it... No! No!! No!!! You know there are foreign investors in Nigeria, have they forfeited their properties before?
Rather, they liquidate to somewhere else when they feel their investment might depreciate or be a liability. Do you know how much properties Yorubas have in cote nou, ivory coast and Togo, have they forfeited it because they are off the Nigeria boundaries...? I might agree with you that some tax will be levied on our investment as a result of discouragement and rip off but there is international laws for business and properties... Remeber thar Nigerians own houses in USA, Britain, Dubai, London and have they been forfeited? No!
We got got instinct and we have.been exploring the market right from origin... Do you know how much finished products leave biafra land before things got.handicapped against us and are also brought back as foreign products with foreign labels?
Let the choice of the people prevail brother, a man doesn't push you and tell you where to fall.
We know our problem and secession is the solution and cure which will inhibit blood-bath for my progeny...
Thanks
WITH YOUR RESPONSE/ANALYSIS HERE, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ONLY UNDERSTAND INDIGENOUS POLITICS AND JUST HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL POLITICS. KNOW THIS TODAY; IMMEDIATELY YOU SUCCEED IN SECEDING FROM NIGERIA, YOU BEAR A STATUS OF INTERNATIONAL TO NIGERIA (THAT IS ONE). FURTHERMORE, YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO NIGERIA THE WAY YOU HAVE ACCESS TO IT NOW WHICH MEANS YOU WILL PROCESS VISA B4 U COME IN TO NIGERIA. YOU PROCESS RESIDENT'S PERMIT. YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA FOR YEARS B4 YOU BECOME A CITIZEN AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. THE REASON THIS IS A BARRIER TO YOU GUYS IS THAT MOST OF YOUR BUSINESSES WILL RELY DIRECTLY ON NIGERIAN MARKET... WHAT DO I MEAN? WHAT DO THEY CALL A MARKET? TO A BUSINESS IMPRESARIO, MARKET IS A NUMBER OF PATRONIZERS AND 'THE MORE THE MERRY'. NOW, THE POPULATION OF IGBO/BIAFRA (18.1 MILLION = 9.87% OF PRESENT NIGERIAN POPULATION OF 183 MILLION IN APPROXIMATION) IS NOT UP TO NIGERIA AND CAN NEVER BE UP TO; BY IMPLICATION, THAT MEANS, IF YOU SELL 100 BAGS B4 AND FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER, YOU NEED TO SELL 1O BAGS, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR TURN OVER? IT WILL DEFINITELY DROP, I.E. YOUR REVENUE WILL DROP WITH A SIGNIFICANT FIGURE. REFERENCE TO YOUR INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA, AM NOT SAYING THAT NIGERIAN GOVT WILL SEIZE IT NOR DENY YOU ACCESS TO IT BUT IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO BE TRANSACTING FROM YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE PROCEDURES AND PREREQUISITES TO TRANSACT BUSINESS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. YOU MENTIONED NIGERIA’S RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER COUNTRIES (I MEAN FOREIGN INVESTORS), DO YOU REALISE THAT IT IS EASY FOR THEM TO INVEST IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND BUSINESS PACT WITH US, IMMEDIATELY YOU DECLARE BIAFRA AS A NATION, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE WOULDN’T BE CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BIAFRA AND NIGERIA FOR SO MANY YEARS (YOU AND I KNOW THAT SECRET).
FINALLY, IT IS BETTER FOR YOU GUYS TO SECEDE IN GOOD ACCORD, I MENTION IT AGAIN, IF YOU DO SO WITHOUT MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING WITH NIGERIA, YOU AS A PERSON WILL BE BEGGING NIGERIA TO TAKE YOU BACK, I TELL U!
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Abagworo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jonathan's inaction caused the growth and sophistication of Boko haram. He and his supporters are so myopic that till this day they've still not realized that it could have been curtailed much earlier if the President accepted the truth that whatever affects one part affects all in the long run. Yar'adua made the 1st mistake by ordering mass killing without making sure Yusuf was held alive for bargain. The Northeast leaders were overpowered by the sect. It is the same thing trying to play out in the IPOB crisis except that IPOB is political movement and not yet powerful enough.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by hamilton62(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

WITH YOUR RESPONSE/ANALYSIS HERE, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ONLY UNDERSTAND INDIGENOUS POLITICS AND JUST HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL POLITICS. KNOW THIS TODAY; IMMEDIATELY YOU SUCCEED IN SECEDING FROM NIGERIA, YOU BEAR A STATUS OF INTERNATIONAL TO NIGERIA (THAT IS ONE). FURTHERMORE, YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO NIGERIA THE WAY YOU HAVE ACCESS TO IT NOW WHICH MEANS YOU WILL PROCESS VISA B4 U COME IN TO NIGERIA. YOU PROCESS RESIDENT'S PERMIT. YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA FOR YEARS B4 YOU BECOME A CITIZEN AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. THE REASON THIS IS A BARRIER TO YOU GUYS IS THAT MOST OF YOUR BUSINESSES WILL RELY DIRECTLY ON NIGERIAN MARKET... WHAT DO I MEAN? WHAT DO THEY CALL A MARKET? TO A BUSINESS IMPRESARIO, MARKET IS A NUMBER OF PATRONIZERS AND 'THE MORE THE MERRY'. NOW, THE POPULATION OF IGBO/BIAFRA (18.1 MILLION = 9.87% OF PRESENT NIGERIAN POPULATION OF 183 MILLION IN APPROXIMATION) IS NOT UP TO NIGERIA AND CAN NEVER BE UP TO; BY IMPLICATION, THAT MEANS, IF YOU SELL 100 BAGS B4 AND FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER, YOU NEED TO SELL 1O BAGS, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR TURN OVER? IT WILL DEFINITELY DROP, I.E. YOUR REVENUE WILL DROP WITH A SIGNIFICANT FIGURE. REFERENCE TO YOUR INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA, AM NOT SAYING THAT NIGERIAN GOVT WILL SEIZE IT NOR DENY YOU ACCESS TO IT BUT IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO BE TRANSACTING FROM YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE PROCEDURES AND PREREQUISITES TO TRANSACT BUSINESS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. YOU MENTIONED NIGERIA’S RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER COUNTRIES (I MEAN FOREIGN INVESTORS), DO YOU REALISE THAT IT IS EASY FOR THEM TO INVEST IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND BUSINESS PACT WITH US, IMMEDIATELY YOU DECLARE BIAFRA AS A NATION, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE WOULDN’T BE CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BIAFRA AND NIGERIA FOR SO MANY YEARS (YOU AND I KNOW THAT SECRET).
FINALLY, IT IS BETTER FOR YOU GUYS TO SECEDE IN GOOD ACCORD, I MENTION IT AGAIN, IF YOU DO SO WITHOUT MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING WITH NIGERIA, YOU AS A PERSON WILL BE BEGGING NIGERIA TO TAKE YOU BACK, I TELL U!
Now you have cleared the air for others to understand and not that I.am flawed in international politics because reading my previous post has it all...
There is business in small countries and many will relocate but will not inhibit the growth of my nationality for Nigeria?
business thrives in all seceded country...
Freedom is taken and there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
hamilton62:

Now you have cleared the air for others to understand and not that I.am flawed in international politics because reading my previous post has it all...
There is business in small countries and many will relocate but will in inhibit the growth of my nationality fir Nigeria?
business thrive in all seceded country
YES FOR SURE BUT A AT A VERY SLOW RATE, RESEARCH VERY WELL. A BIAFRAN IS BETTER BEING A 'NIGERIAN' THAN A CITIZEN OF REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA... I HAVE HOPE THAT IF YOU GUYS CAN HAVE LITTLE PATIENCE AND STAY FOCUSED (WITH UR ATTITUDE TO BUSINESS), YOU WILL BE THE GREATEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA, GO AND WRITE IT DOWN TODAY.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by hamilton62(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

YES FOR SURE BUT A AT A VERY SLOW RATE, RESEARCH VERY WELL. A BIAFRAN IS BETTER BEING A 'NIGERIAN' THAN A CITIZEN OF REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA... I HAVE HOPE THAT IF YOU GUYS CAN HAVE LITTLE PATIENCE AND STAY FOCUSED (WITH UR ATTITUDE TO BUSINESS), YOU WILL BE THE GREATEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA, GO AND WRITE IT DOWN TODAY.
no! I rather stand on my feet fighting for my to come from the loin of mine that sell them of to damnation... Nigeria is a curse for us, Biafrans.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
hamilton62:

no! I rather stand on my feet fighting for my to come from the loin of mine that sell them of to damnation... Nigeria is a curse for us, Biafrans.
THAT IS D DIFFERENCE BTW A YORUBA MAN AND AN IGBO MAN; REASONING AND EGO. LETS WAIT AND SEE.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by hamilton62(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

THAT IS D DIFFERENCE BTW A YORUBA MAN AND AN IGBO MAN; REASONING AND EGO. LETS WAIT AND SEE.
hahahaha!
one's enemy never determines his course and no one ill scores himself...
Truly, we are different and time shall tell.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by fireprince14(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by UnchangeableGod: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

I have been following your comments. You made some valid points but some of your bases of advice against session are mere fabrications. You claim most Igbos do not support Biafra. You are wrong. You also claim that there is no one qualified to lead Biafra. That is an insult. You equally put the population of Igbo/Biafra at 18 million. Even if Biafra is made of Igbos alone (which is not the case), we 33 million according to google. But I believe Igbos are much more than that. You threatened that Igbos would lose their massive investments if we achieve our aim of being on our own and so on. That subtle threat alone shows we are not loved in the first place, only pretending to be one. Enough of the pretence. Biafra is where we stand. We shall get it except God says otherwise. Thanks for your concern.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I have been following your comments. You made some valid points but some of your bases of advice against session are mere fabrications. You claim most Igbos do not support Biafra. You are wrong. You also claim that there is no one qualified to lead Biafra. That is an insult. You equally put the population of Igbo/Biafra at 18 million. Even if Biafra is made of Igbos alone (which is not the case), we 33 million according to google. But I believe Igbos are much more than that. You threatened that Igbos would lose their massive investments if we achieve our aim of being on our own and so on. That subtle threat alone shows we are not loved in the first place, only pretending to be one. Enough of the pretence. Biafra is where we stand. We shall get it except God says otherwise. Thanks for your concern.
FIRSTLY, I APPRECIATE THE EMBOLDENED. MY BROTHER, YOU ARE LOVED IN THIS COUNTRY AS FAR AS I KNOW, ITS JUST THAT SOME SELFISH PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE IMBALANCES AND LOOPHOLES IN THE SYSTEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELFISH AGENDA (GOD KNOWS BETTER). MY FACT IS ACCORDING TO THE FIGURES (+/-) POSTED IN THE NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION WEBSITE (SOUTH EAST) http://www.population.gov.ng/index.php/state-population. AND MY ASSUMPTION ON THE SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA IS BASED ON THE FACTS I DEDUCED FROM MY LEARNED COLLEAGUES FROM IGBO SPEAKING STATES. MEANWHILE STATING THAT 'LEADER CAN NOT BE ASCERTAINED' FOR NOW, DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU GUYS DONT HAVE ANY QUALIFIED LEADER BUT MY ASSERTION IS THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT WORKING TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF PRESENTING A PERSON THAT CAN LEAD YOUR CAUSE COMPETENTLY (KANU CANNOT PLAY THAT ROLE AS FAR AS RECORD IS CONCERNED), WHICH IS WHY I MENTIONED THAT YOU SHOULD FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON HOW TO OWN THE LEADERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY AS YOUR RIGHT, MAY BE IT WILL GIVE YOU A GROUND TO SILENCE THE ISSUE OF MARGINALIZATION WHICH IS A BETTER CAUSE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. ONCE AGAIN, I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU GUYS ARE LOVED, THE MOTIVE BEHIND SOMEONE LIKE ME TRYING TO INFORM YOU THAT MORE EFFORT SHOULD BE PLACED ON LEADING THE COUNTRY THAN TO STAND WITH BREAKING IT, THANKS.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Ogbuefi2020: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Boyooosa:
WITHOUT MINCING HIS WORDS WITH SENTIMENT, I THINK WHAT HE MEANT WAS THAT THEY HAVE A GREATER PROBLEM (BOKO HARAM - SAY AND DO) TO CONTEND WITH, SO WHY SHOULD THEY BE BOTHERED WITH TOOTHLESS BULLDOGS?

My explanation goes thus:
Approaching the ones that are intelligent from your questions; 1, the toothless bulldogs… I believe you know the meaning of that phrase but using it in my comment, literary means ‘a people that make noise, threaten, frighten and and eventually chicken out’ (Just like Tuface in the last struggle). Why I used it to qualify the handlers or sponsors of ‘restructuring’ is because 1, they have done a lot of such moves in the past and chickened out, they failed. And 2, they targeted the struggle of ‘self determination’ going on within Igbos and their mumu followers, so as to pretend as if they know what they want or they have the brilliant solution to Nigeria’s problem but honestly, they can only bark but cant bite!
The main 2, you made mention of Restructuring; I want to assume here that you understand the meaning of restructuring and if you don’t, make use of ur online dictionary. Using it in my comment or otherwise, the context is that, restructuring is a perfect suggestion to fine-tuning the various differences we are faced with in Nigeria from different quarters ranging from the issues of marginalization, secession, resource control, sharing formula to federalism (i.e federal character). But the challenge we have is that, Nigerians have a nature of making noise behind the door and shut down immediately the door is opened, we don’t always seem to know what we want.
And conclusively, any reasonable person will be scared of ‘Real Nightmare’ than a ‘Mere Frightener ‘ or ‘Noisy Fairy Tale’. ‘Boko Haram’ issue has turned to a thorn in the flesh of the Northerners and Nigeria entirely, so the Northerners will be forced to answer the question of BH before they attend to any other of the aforementioned uproars. May God bless Nigeria!
your long story is bladderdash and you are throwing unnecessary shades, this is how you people will leave topic and start looking for trouble. THe man was simply trying to be funny, he just meant that they have boko haram to be scared of in the north and that can already scare them more than any other thing
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2017
hamilton62:

hahahaha!
one's enemy never determines his course and no one ill scores himself...
Truly, we are different and time shall tell.
GOOD-LUCK! MEANWHILE, AM NOT YOUR ENEMY. YOUR ENEMY IS THE ONE SEEING BETTER THAN YOU AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

your long story is bladderdash and you are throwing unnecessary shades, this is how you people will leave topic and start looking for trouble. THe man was simply trying to be funny, he just meant that they have boko haram to be scared of in the north and that can already scare them more than any other thing
WITH THIS YOUR POST, I AM HAPPY THAT SOMEONE HAS BEEN ENLIGHTENED BY MY COMMENT.
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Ogbuefi2020: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Boyooosa:

WITH THIS YOUR POST, I AM HAPPY THAT SOMEONE HAS BEEN ENLIGHTENED BY MY COMMENT.
your comment can't enlighten anyone, it will actually do the opposite, i already understood the simple joke in the man's comment while you are fuming over nothing. How you brought in IPOB into it and insult them as mumu still baffle me, must you all do that shyt on every thread?
Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by Boyooosa(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

your comment can't enlighten anyone, it will actually do the opposite, i already understood the simple joke in the man's comment while you are fuming over nothing. How you brought in IPOB into it and insult them as mumu still baffle me, must you all do that shyt on every thread?
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINION AND QUALIFYING A SET OF PEOPLE WITH WHAT THEY ARE IS NOT A CRIME IN AS MUCH ITS THE FACT, SOONER OR LATER, YOU WILL LIVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT... FELA DISCOVERED THE MODE OF LEADERSHIP IN NIGERIA LONG TIME AGO BEFORE NIGERIANS STARTED REALIZING HIS FORESIGHT IN THE PRESENT DAY AND HIS FEARS THEN CONTINUE LIBERATING US FROM SOME DULLING TODAY. HE DID CALL SOME BLINDFOLDED PEOPLE THEN 'ZOMBIES' AND THEIR RESISTANCE DID NOT CHANGE THEIR STATUS FROM ZOMBIES NOT UNTIL THEY GOT THE RHYTHM. MEANWHILE, FOLLOW THE CONTEXT OF MY POSTS AND NOT MY WORDS, I DID NOT USE 'MUMU' IN MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD, NOT UNTIL WHEN SOMEBODY DEMANDED FOR EXPLANATION.... CATCH YA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari / BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari / NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.