Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. (2035 Views)

Cold War Between Gov. El Rufai And Vice President Osinbajo / President Jonathan's Silence On The war between Gov Elechi And Ibeto Cement / Alamieyeseigha Is My Benefactor~ Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu. by reporter1: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Bola Tinubu will not try that because [b]PDP will be happy to grab Fashola and he is more than likely to win in Lagos [/b]over and over unless AC plans on massive rigging. On another note, it could be dangerous too because they may decide to assassinate him and pave the way for an unbridled candidate who will surely dance to their tune. The latter will likely be the case. Presently, AC will be committing a political suicide if they let Fashola go because not even Obama can win him in Lagos state.

He could win for PDP but he would not win.  AC is too entrenched in Lagos, massive rigging plus voter's intimidation will
prevent Fashola.
If OBJ was still at the helm of affairs, I'll concede that should Fashola deflect to PDP he would win as OBJ will ensure
that, either by legit votes or otherwise. I can't see Yar adu or Jonathan with that kind of muscle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Stranded In Uganda As Presidential Jet Develops Fault ! / Breakdown Of Inec N87.7 Billion Budget / Why We Sealed Fayose’s Houses –efcc !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.