Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? (1387 Views)

Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? by MossLuv: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
please is it wise to write N-power test without receiving text message from them to do so?
somebody told me some people are writing without receiving text messages. pls advice me if I should do the same.
Re: N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? by urchmanio(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
once you can log in with your BVN and phone number, it means your BVN has been validated, therefore you can proceed to write the test even without receiving any SMS, because the SMS can't be reliable. Many people have written without the SMS.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? by MossLuv: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
urchmanio:
once you can log in with your BVN and phone number, it means your BVN has been validated, therefore you can proceed to write the test even without receiving any SMS, because the SMS can't be reliable. Many people have written without the SMS.

OK. thank you sir
Re: N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? by Vongsama(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
urchmanio:

what's d login link please?
Re: N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Vongsama:

what's d login link please?
Go to d site n click on d right hand side menu box,u will see test n wahla gringrin click on d god damn test....u are there.
Re: N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? by urchmanio(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: N-POWER: Is It Wise For Me To Write The Test....? by urchmanio(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
MossLuv:

OK. thank you sir
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring, Real Estate Agents!! / Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / REMINDER: On The Physical Verification Exercise Between December 4th -14th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.