Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Top 3 Online Jobs To Help You Make Money Without Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 3 Online Jobs To Help You Make Money Without Investment (1165 Views)

My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Let Me Show You How To Make Money Without Investment Quaranteed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Online Jobs To Help You Make Money Without Investment by 1stMD: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
When it comes to Earning money online without investment, the possibilities are endless. I can still remember vividly, that the first time I was introduced into making money online, I was told I wouldn’t need any investment to get started, I was surprised and excited but at the same I was thinking deep inside within me that its impossible to start online job and earn money without investment.

My doubt arose as a result of what I was taught in Economics, a subject I love while in school. My economics teacher do reiterate the fact that,you need money to make money

See: 8 Best Ways To Start Making Money From Your Computer: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/8-best-ways-to-start-making-money-from.html

and I believed him because to me you can start any business both offline and online without putting in any investment.
So as time goes on, in my quest to earn money online, I discover that, investment is not limited to Only Money, it might be Time .
Going back to our main subject “ How to Earn money online without investment ” is that really possible.

To most people, investment is all about Money, but to me, I believe investment should also be applied to time, because in online Business, the more time you dedicate to your business the more money you make.
So if you want to make Money Online without any money investment, then here are some jobs to start in order to achieve that:

Job 1: Freelancing
A freelancer is one who gets paid to offer a service online, there are lots of freelancing sites, all you need do Is to sign up with them, apply for freelancing jobs and then you get paid, to me it is the simplest way to make money online without investment. You can also sign up with fiverr and then post your gigs for five dollars , so you get paid for each of your gig that is being ordered for.
Fields, professions and industries where freelancing is predominant include music , writing, acting , computer programming , web design , translating and illustrating, and other forms of piece work which some cultural theorists consider as central to the cognitive-cultural economy.

Payment for freelance work also depends on industry, skills, and experience. Freelancers may charge by the day, hour, a piece rate, or on a per-project basis. Instead of a flat rate or fee, some freelancers have adopted a value-based pricing method based on the perceived value of the results to the client. By custom, payment arrangements may be upfront, percentage upfront, or upon completion. For more complex projects, a contract may set a payment schedule based on milestones or outcomes. One of the drawbacks of freelancing is that there is no guaranteed payment, and the work can be highly precarious.

In writing and other artistic fields, "freelance" and its derivative terms are often reserved for workers who create works on their own initiative and then seek a publisher. They typically retain the copyright to their works and sell the rights to publishers in time-limited contracts. Traditionally, works would be submitted to publishers, where they would become part of the slushpile, and would either elicit an offer to buy (an "acceptance letter"wink or a rejection slip .

Job 2: Blogging
Blogging is one of the most lucrative businesses you can engage in but you need to invest lot of time before you begin to reap the profit. All you need do to become a blogger is to point your browser to Blogger.com and then create a new blog, after which you can then start making money from Your Blog, most bloggers make money blogging online through pay per click
affiliate programs , here they get paid for Ads clicks generated on their blog

Job 3: Affiliate Marketing
Becoming an affiliate marketer is damn easy, but promoting affiliate products can be laborious without you investing any money, you can read more about affiliate marketing:
Affiliate advertising is basically an online marketing channel. An advertiser pays a blogger to promote the advertiser’s products or services on the blogger’s site.
There are three main types of affiliate ads: pay-per-click, pay-per-lead and pay-per-sale. Each of these affiliate ad types has one thing in common. They are all performance based meaning you don’t earn money until your readers perform an action such as clicking on a link or clicking on a link then purchasing the product on the page to which the link brings them.

There are several large and well-known companies that offer affiliate programs which you can set up on your blog within minutes regardless of how well established your blog is.

Affiliate marketing is considered to be one of the world’s fastest growing and best internet marketing techniques to earn money online..

By now, I hope you are now convinced that it is possible to start online job without any Money Investment, but you cant make money online without Time investment!

Source: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/online-jobs.html

Re: Top 3 Online Jobs To Help You Make Money Without Investment by greatnaija01: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
All na theory... no one can be convinced without YOUR PROOF OF EARNING.
Re: Top 3 Online Jobs To Help You Make Money Without Investment by y4code(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2017
greatnaija01:
All na theory... no one can be convinced without YOUR PROOF OF EARNING.
this story not new at all we don read am several time yet no one ever show us proof of earning...op use other social network like facebook to mumu people to your we or blog

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr... Get This Hot Video Now / C24ng Loan Review / How Can I Track Bitcoin Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.