Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Emenike To Win N800m A Year In The Wake Of Joining Olympiakos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike To Win N800m A Year In The Wake Of Joining Olympiakos (363 Views)

Panathinaikos Vs Olympiakos Abandoned After Fans Attack Players (Photos, Video) / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emenike To Win N800m A Year In The Wake Of Joining Olympiakos by the24lukpost: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emmanuel Emenike at last finished his turn to Greek champions, Olympiakos, in the wake of marking a "here and now" bargain on Wednesday.

Objective reports that the arrangement would bring Emenike about €2million a year (about N800million).

"I need to tell our fans that I am here to play and give my best for the club.

"I will dependably give my best when I am on the pitch; for the club and its fans," Emenike told club site.

The Nigerian striker left Fenerbahce attributable to absence of general playing time in Aykut Kocaman's squad.

Amid his time at Fernerbache last season, Emenike showed up over all rivalries – scoring four objectives as they completed third in the Super League.

source http://the24luk..com.ng/2017/07/emenike-to-win-n800m-year-in-wake-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Torino Want £53, Three Players From AC Milan For Striker Andrea Belotti? / Leicester Reject Bid For Mahrez From Roma – Shakespeare / Africa Cup Of Nations Shifted To Summer And To Include 24 Countries From 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.